Atheism Sucks

KLJ
KLJ's picture
User is offlineOffline
Atheism Sucks

Why do I bother?
I really couldn't say. I must be REALLY bored.

I have been fighting with Atheism Sucks, a dude who is way too obsessed with Brian Sapient. If you're interested, Click Here to read a myspace blog about my experiences with this guy. And if we're not already myspace friends, a good chance to add me. Laughing

Conn_in_Brooklyn
Conn_in_Brooklyn's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ugh, I  tried debating some

Ugh, I  tried debating some rapture-ready, gun-owning, homo-hating, women-oppressing, evolution-denying, anit-social Christian once on his blog ... I'm trying to find a link to it but can't for some reason.  It was a waste of time ... Before every comment of his, he'd write, "Oh man, I'm gonna tan your hide" or "Get ready to get owned ..."  All in all it was fruitless and while I didn't want to just stop, because that would be considered a defeat, I couldn't carry on with that bullshit.

I'm off myspace.com so you can only find me here: http://geoffreymgolia.blogspot.com

todangst
atheistRational VIP!
todangst's picture
User is offlineOffline
Why DO you bother? Walton's

Why DO you bother? Walton's an angry, irrational borderline, looking for attention....

American Atheist
American Atheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
I made a parody of his

I made a parody of his site. Check it out on the link below.

http://atheismsucks-sucks.blogspot.com/ 

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
This guy is a complete

This guy is a complete moron. I'd reduce him to tears in minutes if he actually had the balls to debate.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

American Atheist
User is offlineOffline
Well, he joined the forum a

Well, he joined the forum a while back but got banned.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
I would imagine it was

I would imagine it was because he didn't have the balls to debate that he was banned. Sticking out tongue

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Jacob Cordingley
SuperfanBronze Member
Jacob Cordingley's picture
User is offlineOffline
I tried to debate with a

I tried to debate with a bunch of racist thugs on a youtube video a friend of mine put up of an Australian parody of Mel Gibson/Mad Max beating up a rabbi with a glass bottle. And all these neo-Nazi wankers came along and commended Mel Gibson and continued on with their racist slurrs and threatened to pray for my grandchildren to be half-baked. It's exactly the same ignorence (and possibly the same people(?)) that these religious nuts have.

Personally I don't think even extreme theists should be kicked off a forum unless they misbehave. We can have a good time mocking them... I mean uhh, speculating on the irrationality of their arguments.

American Atheist
User is offlineOffline
Did you guys know that Frank

Did you guys know that Frank Walton works at a car wash?

KLJ
KLJ's picture
User is offlineOffline
It's true, I really

It's true, I really shouldn't bother. Why I thought I might get an interesting dialogue I couldn't say.

He is remarkably inconsistent.

I'd love to know the circumstances of his being banned here, but as he's on his site calling women sluts and hos and making frequent references to breast size (if they're not too big, they're too small) I can imagine he invited it.

He's some piece of work.

Atheists make lousy suicide bombers.

pariahjane
pariahjane's picture
User is offlineOffline
I had to check out their

I had to check out their myspace just for fun. What a bunch of mental midgets.  I really liked the whole 'what's a fascist, fundamentalist atheist' part of it.  Oh yeah, and he's claiming that Brian Sapient lied to get him banned from the website.  His review of the atheist church was a little amusing as well.  Other than that, yawn, don't waste your time.

If god takes life he's an indian giver

American Atheist
User is offlineOffline
Well, I think that my

Well, I think that my parodies are funny.

Here's my blogspot.

http://atheismsucks-sucks.blogspot.com/

And my parody of his MySpace.

http://www.myspace.com/atheismsucks_sucks

(Send it a Friend Request!)