Hello Everyone

Mental Eclipse
Mental Eclipse's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hello Everyone

I am a new member on this board, but I've been reading the threads on this site for a few months and have learned a lot from what you guys have been discussing. I am a senior in High School and I found this site though a request on myspace. I was raised in a very hardcore Christian home and for the longest time I believed I was going to be a minister and preach the gospel after I graduated. Over the past few years after much research and personal experience I have come to realize that I no longer believe in any theistic god, nor do I live my life blindly by faith. I've given my life to Jesus Christ more then 5 times in the past few years but that never solved any of my questions. I began to see the flaws and irrationalities in the bible and in the beliefs of Christians. It took me a long time to admit to myself that I was an atheist however my life has completely changed for the better since then.

I hope that I can learn from and contribute to this forum. From what I have seen so far, you guys are doing an amazing job informing people about the irrationalities of living life by faith. I look forward to discussing the issues on this board and I will try and do my part to rid the world of irrationality in anyway that I can.

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome Mental Eclipse!

Welcome Mental Eclipse! Welcome not only to the forums, but to your newfound freedom to think for yourself.

We'd love to hear your story of how your life has become better since coming to your rational conclusions.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome. :)

Welcome. Smiling

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

TheGrapeOfWrath
User is offlineOffline
Hi, I'm new here too. Well

Hi, I'm new here too.

Well I'm off to church now.... umm.... maybe not.