Videos

JeSOS
User is offlineOffline
Videos

Hello, i am not comfortable reading trough your video section cuz i really cant find what i looking for there, hence can you ppl summarize for me any documentaries concerning "Disproving the existence of religion".

Like Root of all evil, The god who wasnt there etc

For those who think i am to lazy well i have dislexia and cant read crap.

darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well, the videos aren't

Well, the videos aren't disproving the existence of religion.

In The Root of All Evil, Richard Dawkins makes visits to several places to examine religious adherents. His interviews include a muslim that is a former jew, a jewish schoolteacher, a private christian school, Ted Haggard (yeah the guy from the news in Novemeber), and several other people.

He visits other places to see religious worship services and discusses his views concerning how harmful religion really is.

In The God Who Wasn't There, Brian Flemming interviews a christian school principal, a devout rapture christian, and several prominent atheist figues such as Sam Harris, Richard Carrier, and Robert Price. He also speaks with Alan Dundes, who is now dead, about myths similar to jesus.

At the conclusion of the movie, Brian denies the existence of the holy spirit in the same chapel where he went to school.

During the movie, Brian lays out some very good arguments against the supposed existence of jesus as well as some very good argumentation about the harm that religion has and is causing.

I highly recommend watching both in their entirety.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
The DVD extras in The God

The DVD extras in The God Who Wasn't There are also quite informative.

JeSOS
User is offlineOffline
darth_josh wrote: Well, the

darth_josh wrote:
Well, the videos aren't disproving the existence of religion.

Yeah i actually ment disproving existance of christian god.

Well i have seen em, but isnt there more than just two video on the subject?

P.S. Someone seen video called "Christianity: The First Two Thousand Years", someone know where i find it on the net?

JeSOS
User is offlineOffline
Well people can someone

Well people can someone point me to more atheistic videos?

Just watched Jesus Camp, is also gives idea how religion can be used, but i would've changed name for Retard Factory.