Hey, I've just joined and want to share what I've asked the owner of jesus-is-savior.com

BobTheProphet
User is offlineOffline
Hey, I've just joined and want to share what I've asked the owner of jesus-is-savior.com

Hey, I am new to the Irrational Rejection Squad having just found your website tonight, but I read an article about yall at jesus-is-savior.com

I'm guessing everyone already knows about it judging but the top of the page, but here's the article: http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Atheism/rrs.htm

Anyways, I decided to contact David J. Stewart, the author, about this, although I doubt he'll respond I did bring up one of the most odvious flaws in his statements, though I noticed there were many. So here it is:

Dear David,
When you said:
"Don't miss the last part of the verse... SO THAT THEY ARE WITHOUT EXCUSE! You have no excuse! Biblically, there is NO such thing as an atheist. In the early stages of a child's life, they recognize that there must be a God, a Divine Creator. It is public school brainwashing, with the lies of Evolution, that blind children to the truth. I want you to think about something, which if you'll be honest, PROVES that evolution is a lie. Here's the thought... children must be taught Evolution or they would never believe such nonsense. A child who sees, hears, feels, touches, and tastes God's creation doesn't need to be taught that there's a Divine Creator. It is obvious knowledge! Evolution must be taught, because nothing in nature supports it's claims, i.e., it doesn't come natural. Evolution is a cleverly crafted system of lies to counter the Word of God."
In your article about the Irrational Response Squad, while i disagree with the article in its entirety, this section jumped out at me. You say that children must be taught evolution to believe it and if it was clearly true it would come to them naturally, well what about math then? if a child cannot understand that the hypotenuse of a triangle squared is equal to the sum of the other two legs squared does that make it an insane lie intended to hide them from the truth? Furthermore, Evolution is a heavily researched topic and the schools and other systems are trying to pass on previously acquired knowledge, the foundation of our entire civilization, most of the world naturally thought the world was flat until a few "radicals" devised that a bout sinking down the horizon meant it was truely round and spread the word, "but NO this must be a lie because an uninformed child might not come to this conclusion on their own." You're arguements are clearly flawed and you fighting people of MUCH higher intellegence, if don't want to render your input null yourself, think before you argue in such a way.
Kyle Smith

PS You also brought up Mark 3:29 which in and of itself disproves and least the Christian idea of repentance, if "God" loved and wanted to save us then he wouldn't have made a way to ensure our soul is lost, a person who accepts that challenge could change his mind, follow God, convert souls to Christianity, and then when he got to the pearly gates they'd go "Oops! Sorry, looks like you don't like ghosts with halos. Thanks for saving all those people and have fun in Hell forever, God loves you!"

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
The proprietor of that site

The proprietor of that site is a waste of time.  Too far gone.

BobTheProphet
User is offlineOffline
You're probably right, that

You're probably right, that entire site is just Christian propaganda

DeathMunkyGod
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Not to mention that his

Not to mention that his argument amounts to begging the question, and I know first hand that he is wrong.

Growing up I was never exposed to any god and naturally I never considered or questioned the possibility.  It was a possibility that was never brought to my attention.  Since I was completely unawware of the concept until I was older, and I didn't automatically see it as a possibility it shows that the concept must be taught even to infants, where would it come from if it was never taught?  It's an experiment that I will get to test again with my own children, though, neither of whom will be exposed to the concept of any god as infants.  Let's see if they see god in nature as I didn't.  Or if, as I did, they just see nature in nature.

LosingStreak06
Theist
LosingStreak06's picture
User is offlineOffline
That site is one of my

That site is one of my favorites.

Whenever I'm feeling down, or if I'm having a bad day, I can just go there and it's like a light of hilarity shines down upon my face.

Fucking brilliant. 

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Why is it I don't believe

Why is it I don't believe you LosingStreak06 ? This isn't funny any more Yell  but I laugh ?

The opening demon music loop there in that site is trying to scare people into religion, while the atheist music of like Slayer is a rebel call against blood sacrifice religion.  

Which one is Jesus Foot in mouth  Atheist Jesus !

God (of abe) hates us all Smile  Disiples ....

Slayer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SdmsWBO7O4

When will this stop, ENOUGH already , the church is nobodys friend , said Jesus, get out of my life religion, set me FREE !  

Vanilla Fudge  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI6OhYZ9bi0  DAMN IT ! 

Cry

WhiteManRunning
WhiteManRunning's picture
User is offlineOffline
I AM GOD AS YOU: you confuse

I AM GOD AS YOU: you confuse me. And I dont think im the only one confused.

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
   So I've

So I've heard WhiteManRunning  Smile  Goofing and teasin' is what I often do. Just playing with words really .....  

Thing is after a few beers I can't much get serious about god anything. I'm usually giggling when I'm here at the great RRS.

Communicating/debating seriously in type is not easy. I'm against work, all should be for FUN, then things would really get done ....

I was raised an atheist. It's actually recently I began looking at religions and caring why and what people think from all angles. Why war?, Sky Daddy,  etc. 

Maybe I'm just too lucky and safe in my  home enviorment. BTW, I'm a sigle 57 yr old semi burned out So. Cal. rocker. I haven't been playing much these last 4 yrs, but my freinds play and record here with my help. Gets way distracting.

One thing I've noticed is people rarely actually disagree with me, but I get alot of WTF ! 

So what was it I said that confuses you? umm, get drunk and read again?  Smile 

Hey wasn't LosingStreak funny too !? Undecided  What'a ya do with that, in print ???  Wink  Those little yellow faces help make a point. 

Check out some atheist "buddha humor" for some fun .... Jesus would insist ! Surprised 

LosingStreak06
Theist
LosingStreak06's picture
User is offlineOffline
WhiteManRunning wrote: I AM

WhiteManRunning wrote:

I always assumed it was either due to rampant drug use, not being a native English speaker, or a fine combination of the two.

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
  .... that last wild LSD

.... that last wild LSD trip, probably explains it ! 1969 I think it was .... it was so Quantum !

My dad actually read all of Timothy Leary's books and went to his lectures. Cool dad ...   

Subdi Visions
Bronze Member
Subdi Visions's picture
User is offlineOffline
Greetings Bob

Greetings Bob

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
If this is all part of

If this is all part of "God's plan" then that means that God wants a bunch of blood drinking, kitten barbaquing, cootie spreading, heathens to beat out a Jesus cheerleading site.

I think God's motto should not be 'The meek shall inhearate the earth". I think it should be, "I have all these zombies at my disposile who dont question".

That begs the question, what did the magicall bearded man in the sky do with Thomas Jefferson, "Question with boldness even the existance of God, for if there be one, surely he would pay more homage to reason than to that of blindfolded fear". 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Omnibus
User is offlineOffline
WhiteManRunning wrote: I AM

WhiteManRunning wrote:

Therein lies his virtue.

Just relax, give in and let it be.

Too bad stupidity isn't poisonous.

Omnibus
User is offlineOffline
WhiteManRunning wrote:I AM

sorrydoublepostIdidn'tthinkI'dhitthatpostcommenttabtwice.

MrRage
User is offlineOffline
It's hard to believe that

It's hard to believe that site is not a parody, especially when there's articles like NAMBLA Exposed!

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
   Omnibus/Buddha   

Omnibus/Buddha  Cool