Liberty U. - and the beast goes on!

nullusdeus
SuperfanBronze Member
nullusdeus's picture
User is offlineOffline
Liberty U. - and the beast goes on!

Liberty U. just aquired more property: http://www.wset.com/news/stories/0907/453680.html This makes me feel helplessCry. With an oxymoron for a motto: Challenge your mind.... Build your faith this kool-aid camp for the mentally incompetant keeps on growing.

Later this fall I'm counting on Rook to blow LU's Dr. Caner off Liberty Mountain. I'll celebrate even more than I did when egomaniacal Jerry Falwell kicked the bucket. I'll paraphrase what Christopher Hitchens said, "if they'd given Jerry Falwell an enima, they could have buried him in a matchbox." I guess I'm just venting my frustration at seeing a worthless institution like LU growing like it is.

Miracles don't exist. "Miracle" is a word given to a preposterous event that a theist considers dogmatically advantageous. Def. - Ecclesiastical sensationalism.

Eight Foot Manchild
Eight Foot Manchild's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'll go a step further than

I'll go a step further than Hitchens. I smile when I think of that fat slag strangling himself to retardation on his last bite of quarter-pounder with cheese before keeling over like a sack of pig shit on his office floor.

nullusdeus
SuperfanBronze Member
nullusdeus's picture
User is offlineOffline
Eight Foot Manchild

Eight Foot Manchild wrote:
I'll go a step further than Hitchens. I smile when I think of that fat slag strangling himself to retardation on his last bite of quarter-pounder with cheese before keeling over like a sack of pig shit on his office floor.

Love that scenario! 

Miracles don't exist. "Miracle" is a word given to a preposterous event that a theist considers dogmatically advantageous. Def. - Ecclesiastical sensationalism.

Conn_in_Brooklyn
Conn_in_Brooklyn's picture
User is offlineOffline
nullusdeus wrote: Eight

nullusdeus wrote:

Eight Foot Manchild wrote:

Love that scenario! 

More than this:

... or was that a low blow?

I'm off myspace.com so you can only find me here: http://geoffreymgolia.blogspot.com