Disturbing terrorist video

Zeeboe
User is offlineOffline
Disturbing terrorist video

I hate to admit this, but this clip did scare me a little and made my heart beat faster. I'm such a pussy...

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=4550284728eb26b0947e

But then I just remember the comforting words of a very wise man....a man who is consider an outcast and has all kinds of "crazy ideas" on how people should live.....

His name is Brian. (Did you really think I was gonna say Jesus?)

"You will not burn in any Hell that man has invented to scare you."

I have to remind myself that I'm not a kid anymore and it's time to grow up and stop believeing in monsters.

.....And even if Hell is real, you'll all be down there too so I won't be alone. Smiling We can all sit around the big camp fire in Hell and get drunk and be happy we're not having to spend eternity in Heaven with boring and dorky Christians.

Timf1234
User is offlineOffline
Following applies to

Following applies to Christians extremists too.

However, there are fewer Christians extremist who are willing to be suicide bombers than Muslims are.

For the Muslims brothers who hang out at FFI (www.news.faithfreedom.org) and www.jihadwatch.com too much:

As-Salam-Alaikum

You hang around at infidel’s website too much.
Are you having second thought about Islam?
Please do not, because....

If you ever leave Islam then Allah will burn you in hell for EVER.

Allah will peel off your skin head to toe while you are conscious.
If you become unconscious with pain then he will provide you with more consciousness to ensure you can feel the pain to its maximum level.
Manmade Humane Geneva Convention will not apply.
ACLU cannot protect you there
ICJ (International Court of Justice) doesn’t have jurisdiction there.]
And please, do not bring up empathy, compassion, sympathy, pity, forgiveness in this case. Allah knows the best.

Allah will then cut you into pieces.
He will then put salt and paper on your flesh.
Then he will burn you again.
If you ask for water then my dear, all merciful, compassionate, All-mighty Allah will give you molten lava to drink.

If you started to die, my Almighty Allah will give you another life and another, and yet another forever.

This is my message to you. There is no god but Allah
Interestingly this is the Allah I worship.
This is the Allah who I admire, I love and I consider my ideal.

By the command of Allah I describe to you the characteristic of the entity I look up to.

From the above description of the creator as it is described by the person did you learn more about Allah or about that person, the messenger, the founder?

What do you think about the character, psyche, soul, and deepest darkest desires of the person who describes above characteristic of the creator, the entity he admires, loves, holds as ideal and look up to?

What do you expect from the 1.2 billion followers of such a person? Peace? Or Terrorism?

Zeeboe
User is offlineOffline
I'll check those links out

I'll check those links out in a second, but I wanted to post another crazy video.

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=f61ac669c2eb54e4207e

Just watched the videos...here are my thoughts...

Nothing to say on the second one other then yeah, it's creepy.

Now in regards of the first clip, the first part reminds me of something out of Labyrinth...

And then that one demon looked like the predator from the predator movies was guarding em'...

Also...I thought demons and Satan were gonna gets theirs too, but it looks like thay re running the place? Why doesn't God punish Satan and the demons? After all, it was their fault that we went to Hell. If they just left us alone, we would have never sinned, so why them let off the hook?

Maybe I could talk Satan into letting me become one of the demons....

And what was with that odd little dance the demon did for the girl....was he trying to make her feel better?

And hey...why does that girl have that thing covering her mouth? Not like she can scream for help...she's in Hell. But I guess all that screaming would annoy Satan...

And what was with those neverending strange redneck voices who wouldn't shut up about God?.....Damn, that really IS Hell! Sad

Larty
Larty's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fear manipulation is a very

Fear manipulation is a very powerful tool for religion. Nothing motivates people more than the mental torture of something as bad as hell. Especially these terrorism/propaganda film makers are very good at converting with fear.

Ugh... That stuff sickens me. It's so offensive.

Trust and believe in no god, but trust and believe in yourself.