Dudes going to end atheism,everyone watch out

Bigg
Bigg's picture
User is offlineOffline
Dudes going to end atheism,everyone watch out

"Faith does not give you the answers, it just stops you asking the questions."--Frater Ravus

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Some of that was painful to

Some of that was painful to read. I think I lost a couple IQ points reading that twatwaffle's posts.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

BenfromCanada
atheist
BenfromCanada's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote: My goal here is to

Quote:
My goal here is to destroy atheism, with very hard hitting pionts.

I don't know what a piont is, but if it is very hard hitting, I don't want to be anywhere near it. 

Max Wilder
atheist
Max Wilder's picture
User is offlineOffline
That's just sad. Corey

That's just sad. Corey clearly has a mental impairment, theism aside. He has the ability to grasp complex concepts, but not relay them back in any coherent form. I feel sorry for the guy.

-----
I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting. But it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously.
- Douglas Adams, Salmon of Doubt

Bruce2007
User is offlineOffline
Max Wilder wrote: That's

Max Wilder wrote:
That's just sad. Corey clearly has a mental impairment, theism aside. He has the ability to grasp complex concepts, but not relay them back in any coherent form. I feel sorry for the guy.

That's why I gave him his own thread. He was causing a bit of a distraction by posting garbage, but I don't think he was doing so out of malice. It was supposed to be a way of including him without him being a nuisance by spamming my comments with off-topic rants.

Sadly it didn't work out. Poor guy was still trying to post comments days after he was banned and I had to ban him after the last flood of irrelevant comments was so sizeable. Sad

Jarem Asyder
Jarem Asyder's picture
User is offlineOffline
seemed like the guy really

seemed like the guy really just wanted to hear himself more than anything after a while.

Might just be me, but it gets more and more difficult to understand it the more I read.  

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome, Bruce2007.  Looks

Welcome, Bruce2007.  Looks like you have to deal with a few that just don't get it on your site, too.

Sounds like Corey is a couple of tacos short of a platter supreme if he was still trying to post comments days after he was banned. 

When you get a minute, we'd love it if you'd hop over to General Conversation, Introductions and Humor and introduce yourself. 

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is onlineOnline
*shakes head*

*shakes head*

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Bruce2007
User is offlineOffline
Keep shaking it mate. Now

Keep shaking it mate. Eye-wink

Now I think I have a creationist acting the atheist in defence of Chuck Norris.

http://thinkerspodium.wordpress.com/2007/07/03/chuck-norris-lessons-in-violence/

I'm curious. If Ken Ham puts his mutton chops on Chuck's back, does Chuch Norris get hairier or does Ken Ham's mutton chops get Chuck Norrisier?

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Bruce wrote: you come

Bruce wrote:
you come across more as a creationist from the Chuck Norris school of acting

Ha Ha Ha Ha Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Great line. 

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

Bruce2007
User is offlineOffline
I just hope that he isn't

I just hope that he isn't really an atheist. I'm pretty sure he isn't, but it'd be pretty embarrasing (for all concerned) if he was an atheist.

ZeeZer0
User is offlineOffline
He's a nutjob. Although

He's a nutjob. Although using his logic we could probably create god with computers in about 5000 years if we kept up the pace of technology. wow...

-ZeeZer0

Apokalipse
Apokalipse's picture
User is offlineOffline
ZeeZer0 wrote: He's a

ZeeZer0 wrote:

He's a nutjob. Although using his logic we could probably create god with computers in about 5000 years if we kept up the pace of technology. wow...

-ZeeZer0

If I understand Corey correctly, apparently we can create spirits by sending electromagnetic waves into space.... or some shit......