Unknown ancient(sacred)geometry

andymonk
User is offlineOffline
Unknown ancient(sacred)geometry

As you can see,the COMPLETE ancient flower of life contains the metatron cube which holds all the platonic solids. Not just the building blocks of life but the building blocks of creation its self.  http://thecompletefloweroflife.blogspot.com/

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Why are you posting this

Why are you posting this again?

andymonk
User is offlineOffline
I was asked to show how the

I was asked to show how the platonic solids fitted into the flower of life. I  tried to delete the image,but ended up deleteing the whole post.

Heinous Berzerker
Heinous Berzerker's picture
User is offlineOffline
If you want to look at

If you want to look at symbolism as being "mystical" or geometrical in some sensible yet unknown facet, to most, that actually pertains to life and the interconnectedness of all lifeforms, you should look into the Mandelbrot set. That flower of life you posted isn't even a  sound or even researched part of anything remotely proveable, much less something anyone should start waxing metaphorically or transcendentally upon.

"Who, like some evil Atlas, turned the world upside down upon their shoulders, and made shams and delusions into absolute truths, and absolute truths into inviolate heresy?" Elliot Merrick, True North (this may be a misquote, but is close, I don't have th

andymonk
User is offlineOffline
Heinous Berzerker wrote: If

Heinous Berzerker wrote:
If you want to look at symbolism as being "mystical" or geometrical in some sensible yet unknown facet, to most, that actually pertains to life and the interconnectedness of all lifeforms, you should look into the Mandelbrot set. That flower of life you posted isn't even a  sound or even researched part of anything remotely proveable, much less something anyone should start waxing metaphorically or transcendentally upon.
The COMPLETE ancient flower of life is an interdimensional tool,a portal,a link back to awareness of the universal consciousness. The universal consciousness we were all part of before we entered this material world. The original flower is incomplete because it is only the first layer of three. The complete flower has the other two layers added,making it three dimensional. If you relax and let the flower draw your eyes out of focus,the flower will open. We do not see with our eyes,we see THROUGH our eyes. Let your mind focus,dont fight it! You may get a headache and itchy eyes,that will quickly disappear. Its not a known science,but if you let it happen,you will be supprised by what appears. This is not a sterogram or a magic eye image!Smilex        (Use the hand drawn flower)   http://thecompletefloweroflife.blogspot.com/

Max Wilder
atheist
Max Wilder's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sniff sniff.   Do I smell

Sniff sniff.

Do I smell crazy?

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline
  This is the Eye Of

This is the Eye Of Strummer (dog), it is a link to a portal of napping and snoring. This is an ancient and unknown intercanine tool leading to higher nappiness and fufiilled laziness. If you relax and look through the picture the wagging tail will lead to the interdimensional gateway of belly rubs and ear scratches. If you relax and let it happen you will be surprised.  Come the portal, don't fight it.....

BenfromCanada
atheist
BenfromCanada's picture
User is offlineOffline
andymonk wrote: As you can

andymonk wrote:

As you can see,the COMPLETE ancient flower of life contains the metatron cube which holds all the platonic solids. Not just the building blocks of life but the building blocks of creation its self. http://thecompletefloweroflife.blogspot.com/

I'm sorry, what are you trying to say? 

vexed
vexed's picture
User is offlineOffline
BenfromCanada

BenfromCanada wrote:
andymonk wrote:

As you can see,the COMPLETE ancient flower of life contains the metatron cube which holds all the platonic solids. Not just the building blocks of life but the building blocks of creation its self. http://thecompletefloweroflife.blogspot.com/

I'm sorry, what are you trying to say? 

Agreed, what's the point andymonk?

"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."--Stephen F. Roberts

andymonk
User is offlineOffline
 The COMPLETE(three

The COMPLETE(three layered)flower of life is not recognised by science. Are recognising the complete flower? 

andymonk
User is offlineOffline
andymonk wrote: As you can

andymonk wrote:

As you can see,the COMPLETE ancient flower of life contains the metatron cube which holds all the platonic solids. Not just the building blocks of life but the building blocks of creation its self.  http://thecompletefloweroflife.blogspot.com/

http://www.sangraal.com/library/dedicated.htm

BenfromCanada
atheist
BenfromCanada's picture
User is offlineOffline
andymonk wrote:

andymonk wrote:
The COMPLETE(three layered)flower of life is not recognised by science. Are recognising the complete flower?

Are what recognizing the flower? What is the flower and why does it matter?

Of course science doesn't recognize this. I doubt science knows what the hell it is. It doesn't sound even remotely scientific.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
You're calling the result of

You're calling the result of someone with too much time and a compass the complete flower of life? That is just....something.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

xamination
xamination's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'm confused.

I'm confused.

Heinous Berzerker
Heinous Berzerker's picture
User is offlineOffline
andymonk wrote: Heinous

andymonk wrote:
Heinous Berzerker wrote:
If you want to look at symbolism as being "mystical" or geometrical in some sensible yet unknown facet, to most, that actually pertains to life and the interconnectedness of all lifeforms, you should look into the Mandelbrot set. That flower of life you posted isn't even a sound or even researched part of anything remotely proveable, much less something anyone should start waxing metaphorically or transcendentally upon.
The COMPLETE ancient flower of life is an interdimensional tool,a portal,a link back to awareness of the universal consciousness. The universal consciousness we were all part of before we entered this material world. The original flower is incomplete because it is only the first layer of three. The complete flower has the other two layers added,making it three dimensional. If you relax and let the flower draw your eyes out of focus,the flower will open. We do not see with our eyes,we see THROUGH our eyes. Let your mind focus,dont fight it! You may get a headache and itchy eyes,that will quickly disappear. Its not a known science,but if you let it happen,you will be supprised by what appears. This is not a sterogram or a magic eye image!Smilex (Use the hand drawn flower) http://thecompletefloweroflife.blogspot.com/

Relax, itchy eyes, focus, headache, let it happen...not a known science...man, now I know you are on hallucinogens. What is it, DMT, shrooms, too much green? I went fishing yesterday too. I had two drop lines out trolling bottom for burbot, and I was casting a plug for pike religiously. It was depressing, not a single bite. You are doing a lot better than me. 

"Who, like some evil Atlas, turned the world upside down upon their shoulders, and made shams and delusions into absolute truths, and absolute truths into inviolate heresy?" Elliot Merrick, True North (this may be a misquote, but is close, I don't have th