U.S. Armed Forces and Military Contractors Becoming Warriors for Jesus

rab
rab's picture
User is offlineOffline
U.S. Armed Forces and Military Contractors Becoming Warriors for Jesus

I wish I was making this up folks. This is some scary shit.

First of all, military academies are not only training recruits for combat and military service, but are also becoming recruitment grounds for Jesus. Jews are being persecuted, as well as secularists and any person of other faith other than than Christianity. Mikey Weinstein founded the Military Religious Freedom Foundation as a means to help fight against proselytizing of the Christian faith and against discrimination. He already filed a lawsuit against the Air Force Academy for violation of the establishment clause. The case was dismissed.

Then there is Blackwater, a private military contracting company which was founded by an evangelical christian. This outfit is 50,000 strong whose members only allegiance is to the man who signs theri paychecks. It's founder Erik Prince, is a member of the Christian Freedom International, "a nonprofit group dedicated to helping persecuted Christians around the world."

Persecuted Christians can mean almost anything, including atheists who speak out against irrationality.

Be afraid, be very afraid.

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sounds kinda like "Killing

Sounds kinda like "Killing for Krist", don't you think?

These folks are right up there with the Islamic extremeists.

I wonder if they realize it.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

rab
rab's picture
User is offlineOffline
I fear we will realize it

I fear we will realize it soon enough. This country is slowly becoming a theocracy.