100% Proof that The Garden of Eden Exists

Jacob Cordingley
SuperfanBronze Member
Jacob Cordingley's picture
User is offlineOffline
100% Proof that The Garden of Eden Exists

And it isn't in Mesopotamia. It's in Cornwall, England.

http://www.edenproject.com/

This place is absolutely amazing! I went a few years ago. It was also used in the last of Pierce Brosman's Bond films as part of the whole Ice Palace complex. It isn't religious or anything, its basically trying to show the beauty of the planet and encourage carbon neutral living and environmentally friendly alternatives.

It's a beautiful place. Not just in the big biodomes but outside in the gardens. They also have big music festivals there. Part of Live 8 was done there.

I remembered it as I was cooking last night and thought I might mention it on here.

Textom
Textom's picture
User is offlineOffline
It looks like Teletubby

It looks like Teletubby land.

I always thought teletubby land was kind of like the garden of eden anyway--with the free food and the dancing and the freaky solar-deity baby in the sky watching everything.

So does the Eden Project dome have a tree you aren't supposed to eat from? 

"After Jesus was born, the Old Testament basically became a way for Bible publishers to keep their word count up." -Stephen Colbert

Jacob Cordingley
SuperfanBronze Member
Jacob Cordingley's picture
User is offlineOffline
Textom wrote: It looks

Textom wrote:

It looks like Teletubby land.

I always thought teletubby land was kind of like the garden of eden anyway--with the free food and the dancing and the freaky solar-deity baby in the sky watching everything.

There's probably a few not so tasty/ poisonous ones.

PillarMyArse
PillarMyArse's picture
User is offlineOffline
textom wrote:  So does

textom wrote:

The authorities in the Eden project are a bit stricter that the good lord himself.  You get kicked out for eating from any of the trees there.

Note to American and European friends : if you go to England, try going to places like that.  Everyone just has to do London, and I have never understood it.  It is a shithole populated by the rudest people known to man. 

Religion is the ultimate con-job. It cons the conned, and it cons the conner.

Mr.T : "I ain't gettin' on no damn plane [sic]" - environmentalism at it's best