I finally made it in.

Brian
User is offlineOffline
I finally made it in.

Hey guys. Sorry it took so long.

I really don't know why this page wasn't loading for me at first. It would load partially. This morning was the first time it fully loaded and alowed me to log in.

So, I would expect that I shouldn't have problems from here on out. I am happy to finally get this thing working.

[b]FREETHOUGHT MEDIA AND INFIDEL GUY BRING YOU LOTS OF NEW RADIO HOSTS THE RATIONAL REDNECK,RATIONAL RESPONDERS, SILKY SHREW, BIBLE GEEK, OLD TIME ATHEIST HOUR AND MUCH MUCH MORE, BUY THEIR SHOWS AND DONATE TO ALL THESE SITES, HELP SPREAD THE VOICE OF RE

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
I finally made it in.

I'm glad you're here man!!

Brian
User is offlineOffline
I finally made it in.

Sapient wrote:

Is there an option to shrink the screen so you don't have to scroll sideways to see the entire screen?

[b]FREETHOUGHT MEDIA AND INFIDEL GUY BRING YOU LOTS OF NEW RADIO HOSTS THE RATIONAL REDNECK,RATIONAL RESPONDERS, SILKY SHREW, BIBLE GEEK, OLD TIME ATHEIST HOUR AND MUCH MUCH MORE, BUY THEIR SHOWS AND DONATE TO ALL THESE SITES, HELP SPREAD THE VOICE OF RE

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
I finally made it in.

Well you should have your screen resolution set to 1024 x 768, and maximize the size of our window.

It's possible that the graphic at the top of the page is screwing you up, and if that's the case it will be resolved within a week or two.

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
I finally made it in.

Brian wrote:
Sapient wrote:

Is there an option to shrink the screen so you don't have to scroll sideways to see the entire screen?

I think Alan just took care of it.

Alan also thwarted a hacker today likely attempting to take out our whole site. :twisted: