Whose Massacre Is It Anyway?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline

Colin, " We'll be return to our feature documentary, "Fuck Humans" but first a word from our sponsor " Rambo Tiny Dick Charity. Every year firearms are under threat of being murdered, won't you donate 20 dollars a month to save an endangered AK-47 or AR-15? These weapons need our help. Without our help they'd be left out in the freezing cold. And many of these weapons face starvation, and are merely seeking to flee persecution. Wont you spend just 25 cents a day to protect an object that is not living? Together we can save tools of death."

WEAPON'S LIVES MATTER! WEAPON'S LIVES MATTER! WEAPON'S LIVES MATTER!

THAT is how fucking stupid the right and the NRA sound to sane people!

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
So only powerful politicians

So only powerful politicians like Trump should be able to decide when to use deadly force?

They would have run people over with a truck had they not been able to buy their guns.

Massacres are a fact of life in a highly competitive stressed out world. Mental health treatment is not a solution because the system is already overwhelmed with TMFP.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 What the fuck are you

What the fuck are you talking about. Our firearm violence is an epidemic that started and grew back in the late 1970s when the NRA, which used to be a lagit safety org, got hijacked by the corporate firearm industry and became just another profit lobby heat sheild.

The last time the GOP did anything about firearm violence of any substance was the Brady Bill. But even after that they gutted it, undid an assault rifle ban.

McDonald's 1984

Luby's Waco Texas

Columbine HS Colorado

Movie theater Colorado

Day trading office, ATLANTA

Black Church SC

Pulse Night Club FLA

Newtown grade school

Synagouge Pittsburg Pa

Navy Yard Washington DC

Los Vegas, Music concert

Parkland HS FLA

Walmart El Passo TX

Dayton Ohio

^^^^^^^ And those are just a FRACTION that have happened over the past 35 years.

Those make the news becaue of the body count. But a "mass shooting" is defined as any single event in which 4 or more people are injured or dead. Just this year alone we have had 250 individual events of 4 or more people being injured at a minimum.

The firearm makers DO NOT GIVE A FUCK how many they  make or where they end up. I am fucking tired of giving one shit about that industry. It's CEOs have used fear and money to hold this nation hostage.

And don't fucking try to pin it off on mental illness, the GOP JUST BLOCKED A BILL to prevent the mentally ill from getting their hands on them.

Our stress out environment is due to lack of worker stability, lack of livable wages, lack of affordable health care. 

But that still does not absove that industry from the carnage it keeps purpetuating by the CEOs only giving a fuck about profits.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Our stress out

Brian37 wrote:

Our stress out environment is due to lack of worker stability, lack of livable wages, lack of affordable health care. 

But that still does not absove that industry from the carnage it keeps purpetuating by the CEOs only giving a fuck about profits.

The minimum wage laws mean the companies will try even harder to replace workers. How does that help stability?

Economics is supply and demand. Bringing in tons of immigrants greatly increases worker supply and demand for housing, healthcare, etc... Overpopulation increases stress, tons of science to prove this.

The left doesn't want to reform education to educate more doctors and nurses. So we have a shortage that is driving unaffordable health care. The teachers unions are only out for themselves same as CEOs, same as everyone. It is called survival in a highly competitive, overpopulated, stressed out world.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 If  "let the rich do

If  "let the rich do whatever they want" was working, nobody would be bitching.

If "Let the firearm CEO's make as many firearms as they want" was working, agian, nobody would be bitching.