What's in a label........

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
What's in a label........

I think humans are funny, especially with language, it is fun to pick at sometimes.

Ok, so as some may have read in the other thread I finally got my house clean and got my DSL fixed. I went to the dollar store to pick up cleaning suppies and got two plastic trash cans with separate lids. The label said "Don't forget your lid"......Ok thats all well and good, no don't want to forget it. But if that label is on the lid itself, that would mean I didn't forget it? Wouldn't it make more sense to put the label on the can?

Kinda like businesses with "delievery in rear".  I also love mom and pop local commercials when they say "best in town". What else are they going to say, "We suck".

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
And nobody cared.

And nobody cared.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 He he what is so funny is

He he what is so funny is you keep doing this on a low trafic website stupidly thinking I don't post my posts elsewhere.  Suffering from the same selection bias and sample rate error on par with any theist.

You don't care, well yes you do, or you wouldn't keep responding.

You, "Nobody likes you Brian" HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA........OK McFly.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Kudos list from

Kudos list from www.atheistforums.org
ignoramus Brian37 "What's in a label?" 11th November 2015, 08:44
robvalue Brian37 "What's in a label?" 10th November 2015, 17:42
MrNoMorePropaganda Brian37 "RE: Leaving cards with one Bible verse and one Quran verse for people to discover?" 10th November 2015, 14:35
Ben Davis Brian37 "RE: The real message of Islam." 9th November 2015, 13:31
The_Empress Brian37 "RE: Would you mind?" 8th November 2015, 21:23
abaris Brian37 "RE: Would you mind?" 8th November 2015, 21:03
Stimbo Brian37 "RE: The real message of Islam." 8th November 2015, 14:55
Nestor Brian37 "RE: The real message of Islam." 8th November 2015, 14:32
robvalue Brian37 "RE: The real message of Islam." 7th November 2015, 13:15
Stimbo Brian37 "RE: The real message of Islam." 7th November 2015, 13:12

Thats just one website......

FB doesn't have a page like that setup above but I get tons of likes for my posts on FB too.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 In all seriousness. I get

In all seriousness. I get that you don't like me, and again, that is expected because we don't live in a utopia. But your argument that nobody likes me is silly and quite frankly childish and petty. So if you do anything at least don't keep torturing yourself with that bad argument. FOR YOU, not me. I'll be living my life fine regardless if you like me or not.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 I know in the real world

I know in the real world people like and love you too. So really what our fighting amounts to is nothing more than a personality conflict. I think some of what you say is simply bullshit and the biggest part of why I don't like you anymore like I did when we first got on, is I was always the same person, back then and now. I hate you but not in the context of wanting to harm you or see you homeless. I hate you in the context that we simply don't like each other.

Really no different when people get married then divorced. So do yourself a favor, stop torturing yourself. 

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian admits to failing all

Brian admits to failing all over the internet. He pretends to find this funny, but his frustration is obvious.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Brian admits to

Vastet wrote:
Brian admits to failing all over the internet. He pretends to find this funny, but his frustration is obvious.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha......... Not at all and you know it. For years you have been stupidly looking at lack of responses here and projecting the fact that you don't like me should mean nobody should like me. The only "frustration" is have to deal with your bad logic. But if you want to continue looking stupid, I wont stop you. I find this quite intertaining.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian projects projecting,

Brian projects projecting, possibly a new record in stupidity. Archives will have to be checked to verify.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Brian projects

Vastet wrote:
Brian projects projecting, possibly a new record in stupidity. Archives will have to be checked to verify.

The only one projecting here is you. I find it funny when I am not even being serious you turn that into a life or death conversation.

This is a post about humans and how language can be silly without the person realizing it. I am not the one turning this thread into WW3.

Grow up. 

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Vastet

Brian37 wrote:

Vastet wrote:

The only one projecting here is you. I find it funny when I am not even being serious you turn that into a life or death conversation.

This is a post about humans and how language can be silly without the person realizing it. I am not the one turning this thread into WW3.

Grow up. 

Brian projects projecting projection. Definitely a new record in stupidity! Guiness is being informed.