The Worst Argument for Anarchy Ever

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Worst Argument for Anarchy Ever

You know government doesn't cure crap. You wont admit that it is nothing more than a gap filling placebo.

You "government does good"

Yea so? That also allows humans to hide behind that and fight over being patent holders of our species morality.

To summerize Christopher Hitchens "Name me one good thing said only a government person could say that an anarchist could not say. Name me one good deed only a government person could do that an anarchist could not do".

Saying government does good is like finding corn in your shit. Sure corn is food, but look what you have to dig through to get to it.

Governments in our species history allways start the same way. Someone, or some group of people, look around them, draw off the prior an surrounding ideas and motifs, compete to create their new club. Government merely survives as a placebo through marketing. It has no pragmatic value outside that and the danger is that that group case of the warm fuzzies gets to a political level to the point of willing to kill over it.

None of the blasphemy above is any sort of call to use force to end religion. It is nothing more than telling your fellow human "WAKE THE FUCK UP".

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote:You know

Beyond Saving wrote:

You know government doesn't cure crap. You wont admit that it is nothing more than a gap filling placebo.

Yea so? That also allows humans to hide behind that and fight over being patent holders of our species morality.

To summerize Christopher Hitchens "Name me one good thing said only a government person could say that an anarchist could not say. Name me one good deed only a government person could do that an anarchist could not do".

Saying government does good is like finding corn in your shit. Sure corn is food, but look what you have to dig through to get to it.

Governments in our species history allways start the same way. Someone, or some group of people, look around them, draw off the prior an surrounding ideas and motifs, compete to create their new club. Government merely survives as a placebo through marketing. It has no pragmatic value outside that and the danger is that that group case of the warm fuzzies gets to a political level to the point of willing to kill over it.

None of the blasphemy above is any sort of call to use force to end religion. It is nothing more than telling your fellow human "WAKE THE FUCK UP".

Nice try dumbfuck.

No one is claiming government should be involved in every aspect of somones life. Only Ayn Rand ass kissers like you are that paranoid to think that.

Government will happen no matter what kind of revolution happens, they've happend throughout our species history. Some have gone from open societies to closed societies. Others have gone from closed societies to open societies. But the one thing all of those shifts have in common were that the powers got abusive to the point those below them, even if they couldn't do it suddenly, created a climate that time eventually gave those shifts an opportunity to topple that power.

Nothing changes my position.

Groups form because ideas get expressed, all aspects of society regarding ideas require communication to spread. All aspects of society require income to support and spread those ideas. You childishly did this because I neither agree with your economic view or those of Ibwiek. Niehter of you consider a third option.

I support the idea of mixed economies and anti monopoly concepts. Right now though the plutocrats with the money are monpolizing our system. Dems are not the cause of it oustide being too compromizing and our voter apathy on top of that. Now when I cant even point to a billionaire who would agree with me and not you, you have no case.

Saying things happen, and that those things are unavoidable, does not mean "do nothing" or "works for me" means works for everyone.

WE in America means WE, not you, not plutocrats. WE. You are doing nothing with your economic views as an argument I have not seen from religion. You live in a bubble, your drug is your party. It isn't nanny state vs no rules. It is a matter of ballance and right now if you stupidly think our pay gap isn't hurting us you are an idiot. Nick a billionaire would call you an idiot. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote:You know

Beyond Saving wrote:

Beyond Saving successfully channels Brian. Holy shit that's spooky.

Brian37 wrote:
Nice try dumbfuck.

Brian doesn't comprehend Beyond's complete success.

Brian37 wrote:
No one is claiming government should be involved in every aspect of somones life. Only Ayn Rand ass kissers like you are that paranoid to think that.

Strawmen and lies.

Brian37 wrote:
Government will happen no matter what kind of revolution happens, they've happend throughout our species history. Some have gone from open societies to closed societies. Others have gone from closed societies to open societies. But the one thing all of those shifts have in common were that the powers got abusive to the point those below them, even if they couldn't do it suddenly, created a climate that time eventually gave those shifts an opportunity to topple that power.

Beyond's post in another thread suddenly makes perfect sense. He's 2 for 2.

Brian37 wrote:
Nothing changes my position.

Brian is honest about being a theist.

Brian37 wrote:
Groups form because ideas get expressed, all aspects of society regarding ideas require communication to spread. All aspects of society require income to support and spread those ideas. You childishly did this because I neither agree with your economic view or those of Ibwiek. Niehter of you consider a third option.

As usual, Brian demonstrates ignorance. Nothing to see here, move along.

Brian37 wrote:
I support the idea of mixed economies and anti monopoly concepts. Right now though the plutocrats with the money are monpolizing our system. Dems are not the cause of it oustide being too compromizing and our voter apathy on top of that. Now when I cant even point to a billionaire who would agree with me and not you, you have no case.

It's a damn good thing Brian will never be in power. He'd destroy everything.

Brian37 wrote:
Saying things happen, and that those things are unavoidable, does not mean "do nothing" or "works for me" means works for everyone.

WE in America means WE, not you, not plutocrats. WE. You are doing nothing with your economic views as an argument I have not seen from religion. You live in a bubble, your drug is your party. It isn't nanny state vs no rules. It is a matter of ballance and right now if you stupidly think our pay gap isn't hurting us you are an idiot. Nick a billionaire would call you an idiot. 

Brian really isn't qualified to put words in people's mouths, but he never lets that stop him.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
wow, brian knows exactly

wow, brian knows exactly which "options" i "consider." how can a pathetic failure an ocean and a continent away know me so well, he can even read my thoughts...?

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:wow, brian

iwbiek wrote:
wow, brian knows exactly which "options" i "consider." how can a pathetic failure an ocean and a continent away know me so well, he can even read my thoughts...?

Well if your heros are Marx who lead to Stalin and Che who lead to Cuba, that makes you an idiot too.

Beyond is just as stupid, only difference is his "fuck you I got mine" menality would lead to a party monopoly like Marx or Che, it would simply be a warlard monopoly like Somolia.

A monopoly is a monopoly is a monopoly, be it a party or a religion or a class or warlords. 

If our First Amendment is good enough an anti monopoly law for things like religion, politics, and speech, then it should be good enough to keep a leash on business too. AND NO "leash" does not mean "ban", just a way of keeping things balanced so none of those things get lopsided or too dominate.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Well if your

Brian37 wrote:

Well if your heros are Marx who lead to Stalin and Che who lead to Cuba, that makes you an idiot too.

Beyond is just as stupid, only difference is his "fuck you I got mine" menality would lead to a party monopoly like Marx or Che, it would simply be a warlard monopoly like Somolia.

Wow, in two sentences you manage to demonstrate that you know nothing about Marx, Stalin, Che, Cuba, monopolies, and Somalia. That is some impressively condensed ignorance. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian's specialty is

Brian's specialty is ignorance! You'd have to work VERY hard to find someone who actually knows less than he does.

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Well if your

Brian37 wrote:

no, my hero is marx who led to karl kautsky, who led to karl liebknecht and rosa luxemburg, who led to willy brandt and the modern european social state, whose benefits i and my family enjoy today. i'll leave you to go google.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:Brian37

iwbiek wrote:
Brian37 wrote:

no, my hero is marx who led to karl kautsky, who led to karl liebknecht and rosa luxemburg, who led to willy brandt and the modern european social state, whose benefits i and my family enjoy today. i'll leave you to go google.

That still makes you as much of an idiot as any Ayn Rand ass kisser.

When people speak of economic views,  only an idiot denies there are not competing views. All different competing claims say they work, no shit. Just like religous claims, everyone cliams they work. YES THEY DO. The problem humans have when they claim they work is "FOR WHO", and that causes us to pit ourselfs against each other.

Now name me ONE religious, political or economic view that does not require physical communication or income to spread? Now name me one human being that does not need food, shelter and safty?

When you can or anyone can come up with that magic pill to make the world perfect you will become a god yourself. Otherwise maybe all that are merely excuses humans make to make groups which has the downside of pitting our species against each other.

I only value western style governments more, not because they are perfect, but they reflect more the diversity of evolution itself and appeal to the more emptathitic side of our species. 

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:That still

Brian37 wrote:

Brian makes shit up. As if Marx and Ayn had anything in common. I haven't read either of them and even I know that much.

Brian37 wrote:
When people speak of economic views,  only an idiot denies there are not competing views.

Unfortunately, competing views are often nonsensical. As Brian constantly demonstrates.

Brian37 wrote:
All different competing claims say they work, no shit.

Much like Brian's views.

Brian37 wrote:
Just like religous claims, everyone cliams they work. YES THEY DO. The problem humans have when they claim they work is "FOR WHO", and that causes us to pit ourselfs against each other.

Even Brian doesn't understand what Brian says.

Brian37 wrote:
and that causes us to pit ourselfs against each other.

Brian still doesn't understand entropy.

Brian37 wrote:
Now name me ONE religious, political or economic view that does not require physical communication or income to spread? Now name me one human being that does not need food, shelter and safty?

Red herrings.

Brian37 wrote:
When you can or anyone can come up with that magic pill to make the world perfect you will become a god yourself.

Brian fails to understand perfection. Add it to the list.

Brian37 wrote:
Otherwise maybe all that are merely excuses humans make to make groups which has the downside of pitting our species against each other.

Brian again proves his ignorance of cause and effect.

Brian37 wrote:
I only value western style governments more, not because they are perfect, but they reflect more the diversity of evolution itself and appeal to the more emptathitic side of our species. 

Brian doesn't comprehend the death of freedom and democracy that has occurred in his own country.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Brian37

Vastet wrote:
Brian37 wrote:
Brian makes shit up. As if Marx and Ayn had anything in common. I haven't read either of them and even I know that much.
Brian37 wrote:
When people speak of economic views,  only an idiot denies there are not competing views.
Unfortunately, competing views are often nonsensical. As Brian constantly demonstrates.
Brian37 wrote:
All different competing claims say they work, no shit.
Much like Brian's views.
Brian37 wrote:
Just like religous claims, everyone cliams they work. YES THEY DO. The problem humans have when they claim they work is "FOR WHO", and that causes us to pit ourselfs against each other.
Even Brian doesn't understand what Brian says.
Brian37 wrote:
and that causes us to pit ourselfs against each other.
Brian still doesn't understand entropy.
Brian37 wrote:
Red herrings.
Brian37 wrote:
When you can or anyone can come up with that magic pill to make the world perfect you will become a god yourself.
Brian fails to understand perfection. Add it to the list.
Brian37 wrote:
Otherwise maybe all that are merely excuses humans make to make groups which has the downside of pitting our species against each other.
Brian again proves his ignorance of cause and effect.
Brian37 wrote:
Brian doesn't comprehend the death of freedom and democracy that has occurred in his own country.

Ha, yes there is a current assault on it, sure. But that is comming from the GOP. My GOP masturbates over the prospect of looking like the middle east. The only thing I blame Dems for is not having a backbone and voter apathy.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Since when is evolution a

Since when is evolution a completing claim? Name me one human that is not made up of DNA. Name me one human that does not need food and shelter and safty? 

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Ha, yes there

Brian37 wrote:
Ha, yes there is a current assault on it, sure. But that is comming from the GOP.

Brian doesn't realise that both political parties have equally contributed to the demise of freedom and democracy in the US.

Brian37 wrote:
Since when is evolution a completing claim? Name me one human that is not made up of DNA. Name me one human that does not need food and shelter and safty? 

Out of nowhere, another red herring.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37 wrote:

Says the person who knows nothing about Marx or Rand. One thing is for sure, both of them were far more intelligent than you are. Your willingness to arrogantly dismiss those who are much smarter than you without even attempting to understand the substance of their arguments is what brings you from just another ignorant fuckwad to a truly despicable human being. 

Brian37 wrote:

When people speak of economic views,  only an idiot denies there are not competing views. All different competing claims say they work, no shit. Just like religous claims, everyone cliams they work. YES THEY DO. The problem humans have when they claim they work is "FOR WHO", and that causes us to pit ourselfs against each other.

The problem with humans is that most of them are incredibly ignorant. Unfortunately, while you might be an extreme caricature, there are way too many people like you that are ignorant, voluntarily remain ignorant and feel compelled to spew their ignorance all over the place.  

Quote:

You only value western style governments more because you were born in one. If you had been born in Yemen you would be a fuckiing jihadist. You can't even explain the differences between the major governmental systems established in our world today. 

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37 wrote:

if valuing living in a european social state makes me an idiot, i'll gladly continue being an idiot. the european social state traces his roots directly to marx. the only idiots are the ones that think soviet-style countries are the only result of applied marxism. by the way, did you look up any of the names i mentioned? or is this another "what's to know?" situation? ignorant fuck.

--Hunter S. Thompson

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
western style governments

western style governments (excepting, of course, the USA)=karl marx's legacy