Useless TV trivia

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Useless TV trivia

Name me the actor that played a sidekick cop from 93 to 2001(and the show), AND played a motorcycle cop (for 2 seasons in 82 & 83(this show started in 77, but this actor only was in the last two seasons)(name this show too). Hint, Bruce Lee would hate the lead actor(not whom I am looking for in the answer) of the first show mentioned in the question.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 He also stared as a

He also stared as a secondary bad guy in a action/drama  involving(in the movie) a building with a Japanese name, famously said "The quarterback is toast".

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
 Ok the 77-83 show was

Ok the 77-83 show was Chips, right?  That's as far as I got so far.

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
 Clarence Gilyard, Walker

Clarence Gilyard, Walker Texas Ranger from 93-2001

He also played in Chips and said "oh my god the quarterback is toast" in Die Hard when Nakatomi Plaza was attacked.

I had to look it all up.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote: Clarence

Sapient wrote:

Clarence Gilyard, Walker Texas Ranger from 93-2001

He also played in Chips and said "oh my god the quarterback is toast" in Die Hard when Nakatomi Plaza was attacked.

I had to look it all up.

Yep, ok for extra credit, another cop in Die Hard went on to act in a sictom with a nerd named Steve.  Name the Sitcom.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Separate question differnt

Separate question differnt actor. Lead roll. This Dirty Harry style TV cop once played  in the NFL for two teams. Name the show and the actor. FYI I had the hots for the female partner cop. Extra credit, name the two teams he played for while in the NFL

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: Separate

Brian37 wrote:

Separate question differnt actor. Lead roll. This Dirty Harry style TV cop once played  in the NFL for two teams. Name the show and the actor. FYI I had the hots for the female partner cop. Extra credit, name the two teams he played for while in the NFL

Fred Dryer.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Name the show and, his

Name the show and, his prior carreer with the two teams in the NFL.

Extra credit, name his co star female cop whom made every hetrosexual man want to squeeze one off.

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Yep, ok for

Brian37 wrote:

Yep, ok for extra credit, another cop in Die Hard went on to act in a sictom with a nerd named Steve.  Name the Sitcom.

The nerd was Urkel, the show was called Family matters.  I don't know the other cop though.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 The scene where John

The scene where John throws the body of the bad guy out the window and it hits the cop car below. That guy was on the sitcom Family Matters with Steve Urkle.

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: The scene

Brian37 wrote:

The scene where John throws the body of the bad guy out the window and it hits the cop car below. That guy was on the sitcom Family Matters with Steve Urkle.

Reginold val Johnson.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Maybe this one is way too

Maybe this one is way too easy.

Name the character nicknamed "Porcupine"