You could staple your nuts to the wall, or have someone cut them off for you.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
You could staple your nuts to the wall, or have someone cut them off for you.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Why should he be charged?

Why should he be charged? If you are stupid enough to have your balls chopped off because some guru said it was a good idea, you have no one to blame but yourself.

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Looks like he does have

Looks like he does have other stuff pending.

http://elitedaily.com/news/world/men-cut-balls-off-believing-theyd-meet-god/948597/

Quote:
He was charged with conspiracy involving the murder of an investigative journalist in 2002, and several female followers claim he sexually abused them.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote: Why

Beyond Saving wrote:

Why should he be charged? If you are stupid enough to have your balls chopped off because some guru said it was a good idea, you have no one to blame but yourself.

There you go again. "Buyer beware". 900 died because of Jim Jones. Marshal Applewhite took a few with him too. These guys were lucky they only lost their balls, but I think you are an idiot always defending the "free market" blindly like theists worshp gods. Your attitude is why gullible idiots vote for global polition and deny climate change.

Who cares if belief in Allah leads people to slam planes into buildings. Who cares if one man tells them blond hair and blue eyes makes you a master race. Nope, lets always let people do what they want because other people convince them to do it.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Beyond Saving

Brian37 wrote:

Beyond Saving wrote:

There you go again. "Buyer beware". 900 died because of Jim Jones. Marshal Applewhite took a few with him too. These guys were lucky they only lost their balls, but I think you are an idiot always defending the "free market" blindly like theists worshp gods. Your attitude is why gullible idiots vote for global polition and deny climate change.

Who cares if belief in Allah leads people to slam planes into buildings. Who cares if one man tells them blond hair and blue eyes makes you a master race. Nope, lets always let people do what they want because other people convince them to do it.

so we should make laws preventing people from harming themselves? no thanks. jonestown and heaven's gate were not the same thing as 9/11 and nazi germany and you know it. no one was forced into joining those cults and they didn't attack innocent people who were uninvolved. i personally think jonestown should have been busted up because there were children there, but heaven's gate...no, sorry. you, a supposedly responsible adult, got yourself into it, you swallowed the poison willingly, i see no reason why tax dollars should be spent to send in the cavalry to stop your stupid ass from doing something stupid.

yes, as long as they don't bring unwilling people into their mess, let's let people do what they want because other people convince them to do it.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
I have to say, this is

I have to say, this is natural selection at its finest. If only all religions did this.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.