User is offlineOffline
Why I'm glad I'm not christian anymore

Because of this stupid inane drivel

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
wow. the idea that that

wow. the idea that that whoretard could lead anything takes an insane amount of faith...

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:wow. the idea

iwbiek wrote:
wow. the idea that that whoretard could lead anything takes an insane amount of faith...

Like the same type of faith in Marx and Lennon?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:iwbiek

Brian37 wrote:

iwbiek wrote:

nope. marx led several workers' associations so successfully they started pressing leadership roles on him unasked and unlooked for. and lennon was a beatle, you fucking moron.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: Like the

Brian37 wrote:

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Marx and Lennon !!!

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:Because

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

Because of this stupid inane drivel

I couldn't stand to watch the whole video ( she sucks and so does the "ministry" )  but I get the drift.  It's simple minded bullshit that all three Abrahamic religions seem to wallow in.

Sage_Override
atheistBlogger
User is offlineOffline
Apparently, Ke$ha isn't as

Apparently, Ke$ha isn't as stupid as the media portrays her as.  http://www.cracked.com/article_20633_5-pleasant-surprises-about-famous-people-you-had-all-wrong.html

There's apparently a video of her beginning days on youtube floating around and elsewhere, but I'll let you look that shit up.  She looks nothing like she does now.

I'm in no way defending this bag of melodic feces, but it shows one major thing; these bitches know EXACTLY what they're doing and sucking in everyone that has limited brain cells for real tunes into their greedy media hell.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Marx and Lennon !!!

Holly shit I misspelled a name I deserve to be shot.

Lenin, ok. I'll try to keep an eye on that. I also transpose their with there.

But now that you bring this guy up, you should have a problem with him "Imagine no religion".

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Brian37

Incoherence37 wrote:

But now that you bring this guy up, you should have a problem with him "Imagine no religion".

I don't have a problem with Lennon's  "Imagine no religion" because I'm a fucking ATHEIST.  Are you mentally retarded ?

Read this, it describes you perfectly. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/incoherent

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sage_Override

Sage_Override wrote:

Apparently, Ke$ha isn't as stupid as the media portrays her as.  http://www.cracked.com/article_20633_5-pleasant-surprises-about-famous-people-you-had-all-wrong.html

There's apparently a video of her beginning days on youtube floating around and elsewhere, but I'll let you look that shit up.  She looks nothing like she does now.

I'm in no way defending this bag of melodic feces, but it shows one major thing; these bitches know EXACTLY what they're doing and sucking in everyone that has limited brain cells for real tunes into their greedy media hell.

She's just giving the fans what they want and all the time she is making money which is what she wants; I bet she makes management pay for all her shit (like Katy Perry) and her personal funds are private/stashed away earning interest and being invested in mutual funds and stocks.

She won't be around long either way because she, being smart, knows to make her money then run. She'll go back to school or start her own business selling a clothing line or jewelry.

Sage_Override
atheistBlogger
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum wrote:She's

digitalbeachbum wrote:

She's just giving the fans what they want and all the time she is making money which is what she wants; I bet she makes management pay for all her shit (like Katy Perry) and her personal funds are private/stashed away earning interest and being invested in mutual funds and stocks.

She won't be around long either way because she, being smart, knows to make her money then run. She'll go back to school or start her own business selling a clothing line or jewelry.

Yep, that about sums it up.