Billboard wars between atheists and ChristNUTS!

JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
JesusNEVERexisted's picture
Posts: 724
Joined: 2010-01-03
User is offlineOffline
Billboard wars between atheists and ChristNUTS!

This is a cool slideshow of competing billboards between atheist groups and delusional ChristNUTS! The atheists clearly have the stronger message and I love how they stress it's all a MYTH! Simply saying "it's real because I say so!" is not a convincing message by the looney fundies! The good news for us is 4,000 to 7,000 churches close a year in America as Christianity is clearly dying.

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2013/10/09/creationists-battle-atheists-in-latest-billboard-war/

 


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15756
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
JesusNEVERexisted wrote:This

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

This is a cool slideshow of competing billboards between atheist groups and delusional ChristNUTS! The atheists clearly have the stronger message and I love how they stress it's all a MYTH! Simply saying "it's real because I say so!" is not a convincing message by the looney fundies! The good news for us is 4,000 to 7,000 churches close a year in America as Christianity is clearly dying.

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2013/10/09/creationists-battle-atheists-in-latest-billboard-war/

 

 

Don't call them "loony fundies" , you might offend them.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Brian37

Brian37 wrote:

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

This is a cool slideshow of competing billboards between atheist groups and delusional ChristNUTS! The atheists clearly have the stronger message and I love how they stress it's all a MYTH! Simply saying "it's real because I say so!" is not a convincing message by the looney fundies! The good news for us is 4,000 to 7,000 churches close a year in America as Christianity is clearly dying.

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2013/10/09/creationists-battle-atheists-in-latest-billboard-war/

 

 

Don't call them "loony fundies" , you might offend them.

 

That's funny you say that, because only one person brings up "offending" people around here.

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)


JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
JesusNEVERexisted's picture
Posts: 724
Joined: 2010-01-03
User is offlineOffline
Brian37

Brian37 wrote:

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

This is a cool slideshow of competing billboards between atheist groups and delusional ChristNUTS! The atheists clearly have the stronger message and I love how they stress it's all a MYTH! Simply saying "it's real because I say so!" is not a convincing message by the looney fundies! The good news for us is 4,000 to 7,000 churches close a year in America as Christianity is clearly dying.

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2013/10/09/creationists-battle-atheists-in-latest-billboard-war/

 

 

Don't call them "loony fundies" , you might offend them.

 

That's good! They are crackpots believing in delusional fairy tales!

Click here to find out why Christianity is the biggest fairy tale ever created!! www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm www.JesusNEVERexisted.com


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15756
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
JesusNEVERexisted

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

This is a cool slideshow of competing billboards between atheist groups and delusional ChristNUTS! The atheists clearly have the stronger message and I love how they stress it's all a MYTH! Simply saying "it's real because I say so!" is not a convincing message by the looney fundies! The good news for us is 4,000 to 7,000 churches close a year in America as Christianity is clearly dying.

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2013/10/09/creationists-battle-atheists-in-latest-billboard-war/

 

 

Don't call them "loony fundies" , you might offend them.

 

That's good! They are crackpots believing in delusional fairy tales!

Don't say that either, you'll hurt their feelings.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15756
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Kapkao wrote:Brian37

Kapkao wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:

This is a cool slideshow of competing billboards between atheist groups and delusional ChristNUTS! The atheists clearly have the stronger message and I love how they stress it's all a MYTH! Simply saying "it's real because I say so!" is not a convincing message by the looney fundies! The good news for us is 4,000 to 7,000 churches close a year in America as Christianity is clearly dying.

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2013/10/09/creationists-battle-atheists-in-latest-billboard-war/

 

 

Don't call them "loony fundies" , you might offend them.

 

 

 

 

 

That's funny you say that, because only one person brings up "offending" people around here.

What? If someone said FOR EXAMPLE ONLY "You mother is a whore" wouldn't that "offend" you? If someone said that to me it would offend me. The difference with religious nuts and even some well intended PC liberals is what you do in reaction to being offended. You have the right to respond verbally back, or ignore them. What no one should ever have the right to do is set up taboos and make demands about being free from having their claims or beliefs offended.

 

Now, what JesusNeverexisted posted here and I was being sarcastic in my AGREEMENT with his blasphemy might as well be to believers the same as saying "Your mother is a whore".

 

When you go around making claims about invisible super heros, that is nuts to me, no matter how comforting it may be to the person making the claim. Should I lie to them and tell them I think it is ok to have an invisible friend as an adult? Would it be ok if a science class taught that the earth was flat and the moon was made of cheese?

 

JNE is right they are nuts and believe in nothing but fairy tales. I am sure it offends them, so?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2010-01-12
User is offlineOffline
few things manage to shock

few things manage to shock or offend me these days, so no.

Quote:
wouldn't that "offend" you?

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15756
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Kapkao wrote:few things

Kapkao wrote:

few things manage to shock or offend me these days, so no.

Quote:
wouldn't that "offend" you?

"Few" is not the same as "nothing ever offends me".

 

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 5448
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
I am glad my mother was a

I am glad my mother was a whore. If she wasn't I wouldn't exist.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15756
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote:I am

Beyond Saving wrote:

I am glad my mother was a whore. If she wasn't I wouldn't exist.

Nice, LOL. I hate it when you do shit like this, it actually humanizes you. I like hating you, stop it.

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
JesusNEVERexisted's picture
Posts: 724
Joined: 2010-01-03
User is offlineOffline
 Nice to hear atheists have

 Nice to hear atheists have a huge animated billboard running in Times Square.

Keep the merry, dump the MYTH!

Click here to find out why Christianity is the biggest fairy tale ever created!! www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm www.JesusNEVERexisted.com