OBAMA is he really the next hitler like republicans say he is?

hbmbc30
hbmbc30's picture
User is offlineOffline

ok i live in a predominatley republican/conservative area and i keep hearing that the gun regulation banning assault rifles is just a start and how the govt plans to disarm citizens slowly.. also i have heard that obama calls the vatican constantly on adivce on how to run a nation. umm lets see.....he supposidly is working with the un to make it illegal to speak out against muslims... i mean can anyone point me to an official site or something or explain it to me?  i keep hearing the negative about obama... and the obamacare how hes going about it all wrong etc....... i dunno.. its enough to make me concerned.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Republicans don't know

Republicans don't know anything. They make it up as they go along. That's why they are so ridiculous.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
hbmbc30 wrote:ok i live in a

hbmbc30 wrote:

ok i live in a predominatley republican/conservative area and i keep hearing that the gun regulation banning assault rifles is just a start and how the govt plans to disarm citizens slowly.. also i have heard that obama calls the vatican constantly on adivce on how to run a nation. umm lets see.....he supposidly is working with the un to make it illegal to speak out against muslims... i mean can anyone point me to an official site or something or explain it to me?  i keep hearing the negative about obama... and the obamacare how hes going about it all wrong etc....... i dunno.. its enough to make me concerned.

Here is where their stupid logic fails.

Ok, if they truly think Obama is a tyrant, lets say they do overthrow him, in that case would they give gun rights to democrats then? No, to keep their new power if they got their utopia, they would have to take guns away from dissenters(democrats) because wouldn't we as democrats want to defend ourselves too? So in order for what they say to work, they would have to become Hitler themselves.

Now, here is the crap they do not tell you when using the Hitler argument. Right after WW1 guns in Germany were tightly regulated. HITLER was the one who lifted much of the gun laws, but he only allowed party supporters to have them.

So under their new utopia, if the gun nutters got their way, they would have to do what Hitler did to insure that another "Obama tyrant" wouldn't arise by denying gun ownership to democrats.

This crap coming from the right has been inflicted on them by a manufacturing industry and powerful lobbyist group selling them fear.

The truth is that the second Amendment DOES allow a person to bear arms but it also has the word "regulated". You have a right to a gun, but you cant own a tank or jet or rocket launcher.

But no one needs a huge clip or semi automatic riffle. "You wanna take away my guns", That is just fucking crap the nutters swallow and the gun manufactures sell.

The other part these morons don't understand is "the right to bear arms" is ONE RIGHT, OF MANY that collectively keep absolute power from arising. That is why we have 3 separate and independent branches of government, that oversee each other but cannot have a monopoly on the others. That is why we have presidential term limits, AND VOTING.

What the gun nutters cant stand is that other people vote too and since we do, too fucking bad. No one is going to take all the guns away, but there is an epidemic of gun death and it does need to be addressed.

They are morons sold on fear and selling fear.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
nothing new

To point you in the right direction is easy;  When ever you encounter a Republican turn in the opposite direction ASAP!!!! Do not pass Go, do not collect $200 dollars.  You'll live a saner life this way.                     That anti-incumbent parnoia has been going on since G.Washington was the president. Claims against  Obama by the Repugnent party are based on his skin color.   I don't believe the un-religious Obama is  going to call the pope of pedophiles for any reason but then  republicans never  have any use for reason.                Obamacare is based on Republican Mitt Romnycare.  So why is it OK for Mitt but not for Barak. Oh I forgot that skin color thingy again. If Obama was white the un-democrats would still be vehement against him ;  just not has much.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
hbmbc30 wrote:ok i live in a

hbmbc30 wrote:

I would ask these people that are making these types of assertions where they are getting their information from. Chances are, it is probably some rhetoric from some dude that makes money off of hype and ratings.

Trust me, even if Obama wanted to do half of the things that people out there are claiming that he wants to do, he still has Senate and Congress to answer to.

For the past couple of decades, I have been hearing both Democrats and Republicans endlessly prattling on about "THEY" are going to do this.

It generally accomplishes what the people perpetuating all of it want, attention and hype.

Strike the last two decades. Make that the last three decades. I am too young to remember much about Carter or the early days of Reagan, but since I was old enough to take interest in the Nightly News, I have been hearing exaggerated stuff about both parties.

It is almost like theists trying to argue for god. If the party passes any law, it is a sign that this major thing is about to take place. If the party doesn't do it, then these same people will insist that the person got voted out of office before the catastrophe takes place.

There is not one thing that is currently going on that can not be amplified by plain and simple hysteria. Even media pundits and political mouthpieces are known to lose to touch with reality on occasion.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
hbmbc30 wrote:OBAMA is he

hbmbc30 wrote:

No.  Those who say so are fucking idiots, or making dishonest arguments to scare others.

Anonymouse
atheist
User is offlineOffline
hbmbc30 wrote: i keep

hbmbc30 wrote:

i keep hearing.... 

I keep hearing the British royal family are skin-wearing space lizards. 

Obama ? He's way too busy being the antichrist to bother with any of that Hitler shit.

He's under your bed right now, btw. And in your closet. 

Hiding... Waiting...

Soon...

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Your name Glenn Beck? Rush

Your name Glenn Beck? Rush Limbaugh? no no no.. wait.. Ann Coulter...

harleysportster
atheist
User is offlineOffline
hbmbc30 wrote: and the

hbmbc30 wrote:

and the obamacare how hes going about it all wrong etc....... i dunno.. its enough to make me concerned.

Here is a real good breakdown of PPACA or "Obamacare".

It is about the most neutral information that could be found on the subject.

The person is neither pro/con.

Hope this helps :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nW9L7cSop4

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

harleysportster
atheist
User is offlineOffline
hbmbc30 wrote:he supposidly

hbmbc30 wrote:

he supposidly is working with the un to make it illegal to speak out against muslims

This is an article from September on yahoo news that could possibly be at the root of this rumor : (The rest of the article can be found at the link).

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-urge-un-confront-roots-muslim-rage-100226062.html

Obama to urge UN to confront roots of Muslim rage

― Giordano Bruno

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum wrote:Your

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Your name Glenn Beck? Rush Limbaugh? no no no.. wait.. Ann Coulter...

Watch your fucking mouth, this is a family website, no cussing motherfucker!

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

harleysportster
atheist
User is offlineOffline
hbmbc30 wrote: also i have

hbmbc30 wrote:

also i have heard that obama calls the vatican constantly on adivce on how to run a nation.

That  is completely false and I am not sure where that rumor would be coming from :

http://roomfordebate.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/07/10/does-obama-have-a-friend-in-the-vatican/

July 10, 2009, 5:41 pm

Does Obama Have a Friend in the Vatican?

President Obama received a warm welcome at the Vatican on Friday in his first meeting with Pope Benedict XVI. Indeed, the Vatican has generally seemed more eager to form a relationship with Mr. Obama than many American bishops, who have been cooler because he differs from the church on abortion and other reproductive issues. The invitation Mr. Obama received to deliver the commencement speech at the University of Notre Dame, for instance, triggered strong public condemnation from conservative bishops.

Why does the American Catholic leadership seem to be focused on abortion, while the Vatican appears willing to view that issue as merely one among many on which to judge a political leader?

(Rest of that article can be found at link).

― Giordano Bruno

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline

Obama is our Lord and Savior....  praise his holy name.

hbmbc30
hbmbc30's picture
User is offlineOffline
hi brian

im a fan of yours and this page.. you rock.. ok.... what it seems like to me is the liberals and republicans are both playing tug of war with this country... the thing is the american media is so polluted by fear speech and trying to pander to either liberals or conservatives.. since im atheist i lean toward the liberal side of things.. obama has more things i agree with than a republican.. such as support of gay marriage, pro choice, for the development of green energy.. to touch on that i heard a rumor by a conservtive that obama and the epa wanted to shut down all the polluting power plants in texas without building anything to replace them while they build their green power.. i found that was such a BULLSHIT lie.. cause repubs are for oil and the rich.. what the republicants are afraid of is that their oil cash cow will decrease.. but green energy power plants guess what that creates JOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it seems like the conservativs are all about the constitution but they blur certain parts out to fit their own agenda.. now im concerned about the obama administration due to the fact of i dont know what the tru information is and whats liberal or conservative hype.. i am for progressiveness yet from what ive read republicans want to deny global warming... ive heard so many different things about obama being the potential leader of the 4th reich.. which i dont think is true im sure 0bama has had to make decisions that probably either would help the country in the long run... but there are decisions he has to make that im sure he knows will bring alot of negative press against him but its for the good of the nation.. now is it true that he sent the bust of winston churchill that has been in the white house since WW2 and sending the queen of england an ipod with his speeches on it... and his brother is supposidly a drunk and he never really shows his family.  all i know as a combat veteran i earned my rights and i dont want them infringed so yes im concerned about both parties. i have a bumper sticker that says "democrats/republicans same shit different pile" like ive said i do not trust EITHER party.  on my facebook page i have mostly conservative viewpoints so usually i get sucked into it until i realize that i got caught up in some of that..as ive posted before i live an an area of northeast TN that has a big portion conservative but im still reasearching.. all im concerned about is yes rights being infringed but i dont think obama is trying to do that..

Chris

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hello Opie

Hello,

It was the Tea Party that said this, not the Republicans. Exhibit A on the side effects in smoking Pot.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
It's amazing to hear how the

It's amazing to hear how the anti-gun rights atheist with bitch about theists putting God's law above the government law, about how irrational theists are. So we know for a fact that fundies are going to ignore gun laws. Their holy books tell them to kill the infidels. So why would Al-Qaeda types ever obey gun laws?

So the theory I guess is that the police an military is supposed to protect us when militant Islamists seek to do here what they've done to spread their religion in other areas. But then the government is going broke paying for birth-right entitlements like Obamacare. So how exactly they pay the police and military to stop the militant takeover when the government goes broke?

I suppose it's tax the rich the shit out of those rich Republicans you have no other use for.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:It's amazing to

EXC wrote:

It's amazing to hear how the anti-gun rights atheist with bitch about theists putting God's law above the government law, about how irrational theists are. So we know for a fact that fundies are going to ignore gun laws. Their holy books tell them to kill the infidels. So why would Al-Qaeda types ever obey gun laws?

So the theory I guess is that the police an military is supposed to protect us when militant Islamists seek to do here what they've done to spread their religion in other areas. But then the government is going broke paying for birth-right entitlements like Obamacare. So how exactly they pay the police and military to stop the militant takeover when the government goes broke?

I suppose it's tax the rich the shit out of those rich Republicans you have no other use for.

Its amazing to me that Fucks News talking point advocates like you lie by calling us anti gun. I defy you do show me anywhere in anyone of my posts where I said we should take away all guns. Gabbi Giffords EVEN AFTER getting shot, still owns a gun. But we do have a gun death epedimic. And the NRA is run by the manufactures, not it's members. The manufactures have no interest in solving social or economic ills. Keep the fear up, keep the crime rate up, you have ready made minions to sell your death tools too.

Stop watching Fucks News, it is rotting your brain.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:It's amazing to

EXC wrote:

Rofl. All lies and stupidity. How have you not accidentally killed yourself yet?

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hello,It

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

It was the Tea Party that said this, not the Republicans. Exhibit A on the side effects in smoking Pot.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Just to serve as a reminder to any newbie who might read this. A history lesson about Jean, Jean wants to lecture us about being on political "pot", but thinks God sent the Japanese Tsunami as a warning to America to find God. Sounds like Jean himself is on something a little harder than pot.

Please Jean, tell everyone here, left and right God held a third party hostage to make us Americans kiss his ass. Is that the story you are sticking to?

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:EXC wrote:It's

Brian37 wrote:

EXC wrote:

Its amazing to me that Fucks News talking point advocates like you lie by calling us anti gun. I defy you do show me anywhere in anyone of my posts where I said we should take away all guns. Gabbi Giffords EVEN AFTER getting shot, still owns a gun. But we do have a gun death epedimic. And the NRA is run by the manufactures, not it's members. The manufactures have no interest in solving social or economic ills. Keep the fear up, keep the crime rate up, you have ready made minions to sell your death tools too.

Stop watching Fucks News, it is rotting your brain.

I don't know Brian, I have asked you a dozen times exactly which guns you want to ban. You have repeatedly criticized me for being against banning guns, but then claim you don't want to ban guns either. If you agree with me, why do you attack my position? If you disagree, grow some balls and tell us exactly which guns you support banning, and which ones you are ok with. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X