Been stalking this guy for a couple months how do I make my move?

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Been stalking this guy for a couple months how do I make my move?

First saw him at the gym at the college. He was running the outdoor trails it was hot so he had his t-shirt off and wrapped around his head. I tried to keep up but he was very fast and I'm kinda out of shape.

He goes to to the gym everyday on Mondays he does upper body, tuesdays cardio in the indoor track, because it's cold and he leaves his shirt on, Wensdays legs [nice squat toning those buns] Thursdays track or treadmill, and Fridays midsection.  Before he goes to the gym he usually eats at the cafeteria [pasta on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and pizza or sub sandwiches on M-W-Fs] does his homework in the computer lab [usually takes an hour]  After his work out, he goes back to the dorms probably for a hot steamy shower.

I've never seen him with a girlfriend, or him show affection to another girl to imply he was taken.

I need tips on making my move. How should I approach him? What should I say?

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
  Try sneaking up behind

Try sneaking up behind him with a rag soaked in chloroform. 

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt. honey.....tsktsktsk

If he is that much into his own body and he has never shown an interest in girls do you think maybe he is....... left handed, in a right handed canoe?                    Also you make him sound so good I'm wondering what a little left handed canoe ride would be like.                   Did you consider walking up to him in the sandwich shop and offer to by him a pickle or a little extra mustard?  

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick

Jeffrick wrote:

If he is that much into his own body and he has never shown an interest in girls do you think maybe he is....... left handed, in a right handed canoe?                    Also you make him sound so good I'm wondering what a little left handed canoe ride would be like.                   Did you consider walking up to him in the sandwich shop and offer to by him a pickle or a little extra mustard?  

meh, the chloroform will take care of that. Where do I get it and how much do I need?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Offer him a blowjob, skip

Offer him a blowjob, skip the cliorform. But barring that, instead of fearing him, or stalking him, simply walk up to him, tell him you've seen him arround and ask him if he'd like to have a cup of coffee.

But in all seriousness, if you don't know him dont exchange phone numbers on the first date just go somewhere public with alot of people. Meet him in a public place with a friend along too so that they know him too.

You are still ultimately introducing yourself to someone you don't know.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Two questions: 1 - Do you

1 - Do you have a nice body? Guys like curves so don't wear baggy clothing. Show your body off but don't be a whore about it. Let him use his imagination.

2 - Have confidence.

3 - Use the following trick my wife used on me after you have had some time to build up a rapport with the guy.

My wife and I had been hanging out together, actually doing martial arts, but we had not started dating yet.

She and I had a discussion over a form and the steps of that form.

She and I disagreed about the steps and she said, "If I'm right you have to buy me dinner and if I'm wrong I'll buy you dinner".

Either way she got to go out on a date with me and the rest is history.

4 - Be yourself.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Is this a serious

Is this a serious topic/question? I don't feel like writing out an answer otherwise.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Watcher
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Ask him to go hang out at a

Ask him to go hang out at a bar together.  The alcohol will reduce your inhibitions and you'll get to the point where you will, eventually, make your move.

The second time me and my wife met she asked me to go home with her.  She made it very clear that nothing was going to happen, she just wanted me to hold her while we slept.

So for the next 15 nights I held this hot, completely nude woman without doing anything sexual with her.

We've been together over 10 years and have been married over 9.

Or you could just walk up to him, sit in his lap, and shove your boobs in his face.

I had a couple girls way back when that started flings with me by doing that.

Also I read a study where a moderately decent looking college males and college females would walk up to a member of the opposite sex and straight out ask them if they would go to bed with them.  77% of the guys said yes.  The remaining ones all used a response such as they had a significant partner already or they had a prior engagement that they had to be at.

"I am an atheist, thank God." -Oriana Fallaci

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Watcher wrote:Also I read a

Watcher wrote:

Also I read a study where a moderately decent looking college males and college females would walk up to a member of the opposite sex and straight out ask them if they would go to bed with them.  77% of the guys said yes.  The remaining ones all used a response such as they had a significant partner already or they had a prior engagement that they had to be at.

Guys who go to women on the first date or have sex with them straight up will not have a long and meaningful relationship with the female.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Is this a

Vastet wrote:
Is this a serious topic/question? I don't feel like writing out an answer otherwise.

I was going to pop out a funny response but I remember how serious you are....

Manageri
atheist
Manageri's picture
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum wrote:Guys

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Guys who go to women on the first date or have sex with them straight up will not have a long and meaningful relationship with the female. 

What is this, 1950?

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
 Lift up your shirt and

Lift up your shirt and show him your tits.  If he smiles then you might have a chance, if he frowns then you probably need a boob job.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish wrote: Lift

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

Lift up your shirt and show him your tits.  If he smiles then you might have a chance, if he frowns then you probably need a boob job.

lol

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum wrote:Guys

digitalbeachbum wrote:

I don't want a relationship, I want friends with benefits

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum wrote:Vastet

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Vastet wrote:

I'm not sure how to take that. > >

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote: I

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

Here he is !

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
What's the suction cup at

What's the suction cup at the end for?

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:What's

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

Attaching it to the wall so your hands are free for other things. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving

Beyond Saving wrote:

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

Attaching it to the wall so your hands are free for other things. 

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Manageri

Manageri wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

What is this, 1950?

Yes

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:digitalbeachbum

Vastet wrote:
digitalbeachbum wrote:

Vastet wrote:

I'm not sure how to take that. > >

Sarcasm?

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish wrote: Lift

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

LOL

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:
Guys who have sex with a woman on the first date or have sex with them straight up will not have a long and meaningful relationship with the female.

[/quote

It's still a relationship, not a very deep one, but still a relationship.

I think if you just want to fuck him then you still need to break the ice with him. It seems that you haven't even had a conversation with the guy so you should start with saying "Hi". I know it sounds cliche but saying 'hello' is a really awesome ice breaker.

I have had two relationships which were "friends with benefits" and they lasted for three months and eight months.

The "eight month" relationship was the sickest but the most fun. We occasionally went out on dates but it was only and role playing.

The "three month" relationship was just random meetings at work. She and I were between serious relationships and just wanted to let off some stress.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

Here he is !

Thanks prosac. We get get it. But the first time visitor might say "CALL THE COPS"

I wish we were South Park simply saying "IT IS A JOKE JACKASS" and we all know it is.

But the scary part is that my dog who is a pencil sharpener with fur and would be cheaper cost to take down an old Vagas hotel, looks exactly like that in the pic, minus the faux  member.

So I don't know what to say about this pick  other than it does dipict the reality that as much as label lovers love a stupid utopia, there is always a dog holding a dildo reminding all of us reality is just that.

You can dream of loyal dogs or huge dicks, but in reality dicks like dogs are a variety and many times fake performance for attention.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37

Brian37 wrote:

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

Here he is !

Thanks prosac. We get get it. But the first time visitor might say "CALL THE COPS"

I wish we were South Park simply saying "IT IS A JOKE JACKASS" and we all know it is.

But the scary part is that my dog who is a pencil sharpener with fur and would be cheaper cost to take down an old Vagas hotel, looks exactly like that in the pic, minus the faux  member.

So I don't know what to say about this pick  other than it does dipict the reality that as much as label lovers love a stupid utopia, there is always a dog holding a dildo reminding all of us reality is just that.

You can dream of loyal dogs or huge dicks, but in reality dicks like dogs are a variety and many times fake performance for attention.

wow.  how did that picture merit such a long, incoherent commentary?  why would anybody call the cops over a dog discovering his mistress's dildo, perhaps laying carelessly under the bed, and the owner having enough self-deprecating humor to post a snapshot of it?

are you on a bunch of benadryl or something? 

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
ANNND he has a girlfriend

ANNND he has a girlfriend back in Toronto. I bet she's a dirty little slut and I hope they get herpes and his dick falls off. She's probably ramming some guy's cock right now.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:ANNND he

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

ANNND he has a girlfriend back in Toronto. I bet she's a dirty little slut and I hope they get herpes and his dick falls off. She's probably ramming some guy's cock right now.

Well it's good to know that you're maintaining a positive attitude...

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

Let him know your are still interested in being friends with benefits, besides your there and she isn't.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:Brian37

iwbiek wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

Here he is !

wow.  how did that picture merit such a long, incoherent commentary?  why would anybody call the cops over a dog discovering his mistress's dildo, perhaps laying carelessly under the bed, and the owner having enough self-deprecating humor to post a snapshot of it?

If you don't know me by now, you will never never know me.

It is called sarcasm and pure sillyness. But the serious side of this message is that when ANYONE postulates some stupid utopain idea the fact that a picture was even taken of a dog with a dildo in it's mouth should tell humanity that utopia's dont exist, unless you are a nut who likes dogs and dildos other than using them for parody .

Oh and is it benadryl that that is the shit? And all this time I thought it was crack and meth. WHY OH WHY AM I THE LAST ONE TO KNOW?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:Brian37

iwbiek wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

Here he is !

I dont know what happened to my last post I submitted for response.

But it was just sarcasm to illistrate the stupid idea that anyone of any label of any nation or political party or religion can implement a "utopia". If humans can melt plastic and make it look like a dick and a dog who is completely incapable of being aware of picking it up, like they would playing fetch with a tree limb. Humans are the nutty people who get outraged by this humor, not the people who took this pick.

But thanks for clueing me in on benadryl. All this time I was relying on crack and  meth.

Sinphanius
Sinphanius's picture
User is offlineOffline
Wait what?

The Good Captain wrote:

You aren't allowed to pull the "I have a Girlfriend in Canada" Card... WHEN YOU LIVE IN CANADA! 

When you say it like that you make it sound so Sinister...

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

I thought the plan was to show him your tits? Didn't that work out? Guys like tits.

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick wrote:Cpt_pineapple

Jeffrick wrote:

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

Let him know your are still interested in being friends with benefits, besides your there and she isn't.

I don't want sloppy seconds

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:Jeffrick

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

Jeffrick wrote:

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

I don't want sloppy seconds

Then tell him to take a shower first.