Vestigiality & the function of the pineal gland

Uneducated Anarchist
Uneducated Anarchist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vestigiality & the function of the pineal gland

I'm conducting  research on the navigational senses of Columbidae and need help with understanding  the vestigial remnants of the parietal eye and associated sensory organs, can anyone help me?    

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
You're in luck! This happens

You're in luck! This happens to be a neurobiology forum and we all extensively study it everyday!

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:You're

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

You're in luck! This happens to be a neurobiology forum and we all extensively study it everyday!

You told him Captain,   I'm sure we can  help this student of knowledge understand the nuances' of secular neuro-primordial-endocraniology.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

A_Nony_Mouse
atheist
A_Nony_Mouse's picture
User is offlineOffline

Uneducated Anarchist wrote:
I'm conducting  research on the navigational senses of Columbidae and need help with understanding  the vestigial remnants of the parietal eye and associated sensory organs, can anyone help me?    

If I might be so bold you would be better advised to pursue the potentially quantum linked magnetic structures. That plus seeing polarized light provides the "instrumentation" for navigation. Once you have that it is just migration by other means.

Personally I find Putin in a hang glider leading a crane migration infinitely more interesting.

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back. That is all anyone needs to know about Israel. That is all there is to know about Israel.

www.ussliberty.org

www.giwersworld.org/made-in-alexandria/index.html

www.giwersworld.org/00_files/zion-hit-points.phtml