Jehovah Witness video against masturbation

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jehovah Witness video against masturbation

The deaf need to know too.

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
...What?    

...What?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Like Hitchens famously said,

Like Hitchens famously said, paraphrasing here, "What kind of perfect god would put a sewage system in the middle of an intertainment system".

If someone wants me to feel guilty for squizing one off over a hot chick they are barking up the wrong tree.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
What the fuck

is it with theists and sex. It's just beyond me with these people. If there was no masturbation a large proportion of people would be climbing the walls and there'd be absolutely no getting to sleep. 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
Humans have morals and are

Humans have morals and are subject to guilt, contrary to what fundies say. Sex is our third need after water and food. So it is powerful. Marketing says first you create a need in your subject and sell them the goods they didn't even know they needed. Sex sells. It is an easy target and lazy of them to use it. For humans not raping is fairly easy for the large majority of humans and being faithful to ones sex partner is possible for almost half of the population. So if you want to expand your market go to thought control. Jesus said even if you think it you already have done it. That includes everybody.

And you catch them young with this. I remember how powerful the sexual feelings were as a pre-teen/teenager and of course I didn't understand what was going on in my body. I had the church right there telling me it was bad. And maturbation was a sin. In fact even thinking about it is sinful. Do no masturbate. Do not masturbate. The prophet says it will destroy your kidneys. Don't think about sex. Beg Jesus to help you.

I didn't have a chance against that. It really is a form of child abuse and was just one more way of stealing my childhood. Thank you Jesus. The channeling of that energy comes out in the wackiest ways.

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/

agdsafasa (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
In our vicinity there is a

In our vicinity there is a Throne of Kingdom of Jehova Witness.

They are famous of their cruelty, they mislead and exploit people by persuading them to sign papers.