Nashville Muslim woman accused of making terrorist threats

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
Nashville Muslim woman accused of making terrorist threats

A Nashville woman was charged with attempted terrorism Friday after investigators said she threatened to hurt co-workers at the South Nashville Dell facility last weekend.

The trouble began when a CEVA Logistics employee said his co-worker Amal Ahmed Abdullahi, 29, of Zermatt Avenue, approached him during his shift last Saturday.

According to a release from Metro police, Abdullahi told the employee that“her people were dying for Allah every day; that she was ready to die for Allah that this whole country will be Muslim soon; that this country is full of non- believers and that this place (her work place) is full of non-believers; that all unbelievers should die; that her life starts after death; that her life is not here, nobody pays attention to her and she should pick up a gun and shoot all these people.”

Click here for more details

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
It is also worthwhile to

It is also worthwhile to read the comments. facepalm.

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/

Manageri
atheist
Manageri's picture
User is offlineOffline
And if she had been a

And if she had been a christard saying she shoud kill all the sinners no one would give a shit.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
No psychiatric assessment?

No psychiatric assessment? Straight to jail? Tsk tsk.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Poor

brainwashed soul. Eight years in gaol for religious torment? She should be sentenced to dinner with Ayaan Hirsi Ali. 

It does show yet again that monotheism is bigotry. That it preaches hate and/or denigration for those whose views differ.

Monotheism poisons lives. 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Love the avatar, Manageri...

Nice one. 

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
crazy lady wrote: that she

crazy lady wrote:
that she was ready to die for Allah

go ahead on.

crazy lady wrote:

that this whole country will be Muslim soon

and yet life will go on, just like when ninja turtles supplanted thundercats.

crazy lady wrote:

that all unbelievers should die

you're probably right.  so should all believers.  i don't think the earth will miss us.

crazy lady wrote:

that her life starts after death

let me reiterate: go ahead on.

crazy lady wrote:

nobody pays attention to her

hm? 

crazy lady wrote:

and she should pick up a gun and shoot all these people.

bitch, do you really think being a muslim somehow makes you more proficient with a gun than everybody else?  i grew up in a hunting family, my dad is card-carrying NRA, bin laden wouldn't have shit on me, and a deer knows how to escape getting shot a lot better than you do.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:bitch, do you

iwbiek wrote:

bitch, do you really think being a muslim somehow makes you more proficient with a gun than everybody else?  i grew up in a hunting family, my dad is card-carrying NRA, bin laden wouldn't have shit on me, and a deer knows how to escape getting shot a lot better than you do.

LOL. I like that.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Way to piss us off bitch.

Way to piss us off bitch. Nice going, and you wonder why people protested the Mosque at Ground Zero. And lost on stupid idiots like you, is that I support the Constitution and even with your vile tripe still support the Mosque at ground zero. But not because I support Islam or any religion for that matter, but because I value human rights.

But you dont. You value a really pathetic meme in maryterdom which is a meme that needs to be as ridiculed and defeated in the same lines of maryterdom of the Kamakazis of Japan of WW2.

And unlike you I value the Constitution in the theory that no matter who becomes the majority in the future, the right to dissent.

Don't claim that Islam is a religion of peace and then say that you will become our overloards. The west escaped theocracy and dictatorships and the mere idea of us ever becoming a Muslim theocracy is outright laughable and just as absurd when Christians claim that we should base our laws on the bible or that they own rights to our Constitution as solely being theirs.

Now you stupid bitch, there ARE Muslims who don't think like you. Those Muslims have my support. But you or any Christian or any Jew who thinks this planet of 7 billion is their personal game of capture the flag because god said so, can fuck off.

I wish I could find another planet for  deluded violent thinking thugs and allow you all to kill each other so the rest of the peace loving Muslims, Jews, Christians atheists and all others can live without fear of your doomsday bullshit.

If you as a Muslim think it is selfish of Jews or Christians to claim dominin over you, then why the fuck are you insisting on the same childish tyranny you claim to want to die for?

GROW THE FUCK UP!

Our species was arround long before any of the three blood cults. I hold no delusions that anyone of any of the three are going anywhere. But you are a damned fool to think on a planet of 7 billion, you will take over the world. Christianity faild, the ancient Romans failed, and Islam will fail too.

So why don't you give up on your utopia and accept that your pet diety is only one claim in our species and not the center of the universe.

I know she wont read this, so this is more for the benefit of Muslims on the moderate or liberal side to appeal to them to crack down on their nuts. The world needs less Christian, Muslim and Jewish "my daddy said".

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog