The Physics of Sin

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Physics of Sin

ETHICS VS. THEOLOGY

The majority of cases into the abyss of irrational atheist is larges due in the area of ethics.

If you grew up in the church and either are an apostate or carnal Christian, typically what happens is the morals go before the theology.

They move in with their girlfriend and all of a sudden Christianity is not true and they are not in sin.

I have one thing to say to this, how convenient.

Then they come across Dawkins and parrot arguments from 150 years ago that have been refuted so many times hell froze over for a moment.

Many of you will realize this fact, and many of you will burn hotter then most.

Action flows from and away from its base, the base is your lifestyle of filthy, the flow is the abandonment of reason/Christianity to sear the conscience of your damned state.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:ETHICS

Jean Chauvin wrote:

ETHICS VS. THEOLOGY

The majority of cases into the abyss of irrational atheist is larges due in the area of ethics.

If you grew up in the church and either are an apostate or carnal Christian, typically what happens is the morals go before the theology.

They move in with their girlfriend and all of a sudden Christianity is not true and they are not in sin.

Then they come across Dawkins and parrot arguments from 150 years ago that have been refuted so many times hell froze over for a moment.

Action flows from and away from its base, the base is your lifestyle of filthy, the flow is the abandonment of reason/Christianity to sear the conscience of your damned state.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Thank you Jean for setting all of us on the right path. For we all know true morality involves believing in a god who holds Japan hostage as a third party, unleashes a a Tsunami that murders 13,000 people, not to teach the Japanese a lesson, but to serve as a warning to America to kiss his ass. That is your morality, not ours.

Thank you Jean for your public service announcement on the dangers of parents feeding their kids lead paint.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Many of

Jean Chauvin wrote:

ha ha!  oh, you poor devil!  how can nothing burn in a fire made of nothing?  what will die to send what to the fire you describe?  the only fire is your own ego!  feeding itself!  the fuel that consumes itself!  it could burn the heaven of its own making!

if you are lucky, all the devas of the trayastrimsha will piss on it to put it out.  then the path to yourself will be just through a bit of sump.  respectful sump.

you're caught, you gods-damned baboon!  caught!  but you can leave when you like.  look out your window.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
The title of this thread

The title of this thread was the "physics" of sin. 

Exactly where does physics fit into all of these absurd assertions ? 

Or should I call them, absurd ASSertions ? 

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Can you tell us what you'll find thus far?

Can you tell us what you'll find thus far?

iwbiek wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

.. then the path to yourself will be just through a bit of a sump.  respectful sump.

To::  Jean Chauvin.  Never leave Jean Smiling  Iwbiek makes an interesting observation (play on words).  Jean I can tell you have been reading some of the more resent threads, by the entirity of your OP piece. You have every right to force people to look at 'why' a position is held, it's a double-edged sword. It can apply to all,. As does  unswerving commitment to locating the real truth, wherever and whatever it may be.

Even in a sump or I'd say 'slump'  be open to more important(-ly) providing answers to thorny questions surrounding the subject of the christianity. You were trained in logic, you have that at your disposal. You are doubly-blessed. Thanks for a moment 

harleysportster
atheist
User is offlineOffline

Jean Chauvin wrote:

ETHICS VS. THEOLOGY

Do you have proof of this vast majority ? Like statistics, surveys or something ? 

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Actually no. I held on to those silly ideas of morality long after I stopped believing in god. It took time to erase all of that brainwashing and guilt.

Jean Chauvin wrote:

I moved in with my girlfriend long after I stopped believing and yes, it is VERY convenient. Just not in the way that you are phrasing it.

Jean Chauvin wrote:

I didn't come across Dawkins and such until AFTER I stopped believing. Hmm, arguments from 150 years ago ? Which ones ? 

Jean Chauvin wrote:

You must be a fan of Dante and think there are many levels of hell. Otherwise, I am unaware of any part of the bible that states the temperature in hell has different adjustments.

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

I am not exactly sure what that is supposed to mean. Could just be drivel. 

Respectfully,

Harley 

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi Harley

Hi Harley,

I explained the physics first of all. Action flows from and away from it's base. The basis of your agnosticism is that you wish not to have your dirty rotten filthy lifestyle justified or accounted for.

While your agnosticism was not formed systematically in your mind, it was progressive as the sin continued.

Onto Harley Sportster. A Sportster is a scooter but they call it a motorcycle. Kind of like an atheist on here is really an agnostic. How convenient Harley. lol.

---

The demonstration of proof is found in Scripture via the axiom of God's Being as demonstrated before in my argument. Though empiricially I suppose it can be seen in  many of your lives as an ad hominem of your position.

-I'm sure as you broke away from your public education, you began to justify your filth more and more through agnosticism. But who knows.

-You most likely had these ideas in your mind/head. lol. Thank you for being an example of this.

-Dante was a Roman Pagan. Sola Scriptura, not Sola Dante.

- Of course you don't know what that means, because you still have public education hanging over your weak soul of ignorance. I am here to help and I will not charge you.

---

Brian, you are very welcome, I am glad I was able to help : )

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

harleysportster
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hi

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Harley,

I explained the physics first of all. Action flows from and away from it's base. The basis of your agnosticism is that you wish not to have your dirty rotten filthy lifestyle justified or accounted for.

While your agnosticism was not formed systematically in your mind, it was progressive as the sin continued.

Flows into and away from it's base ? That's physics ? Ok, I'll play along. The basis of my ATHEISM is lack of evidence and I secretly believe that you are jealous that you can not live the "filthy, dirty, lifestyle" of sin that I can SO enjoy. 

Jean Chauvin wrote:

So where do you get the idea that I get to burn "hotter" than most ? Are thermostats mentioned in the bible ? 

― Giordano Bruno

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
harleysportster wrote:Jean

harleysportster wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hi Harley,

Flows into and away from it's base ? That's physics ? Ok, I'll play along. The basis of my ATHEISM is lack of evidence and I secretly believe that you are jealous that you can not live the "filthy, dirty, lifestyle" of sin that I can SO enjoy. 

Jean Chauvin wrote:

So where do you get the idea that I get to burn "hotter" than most ? Are thermostats mentioned in the bible ? 

It is not that we are doing anything "dirty", it is that he subconsciously cant stand that people don't need his myth to live life. I am sure all the 13,000 dead in the Japanese Tsunami were all Catholic priests. They deserved it, even if they were not child molesters.

Debautchery is anything to Jean that doesn't kiss his gods ass.

Jean is just a troll and the only reason anyone of us should entertain this fuckwad, is that he brings attention to this website.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
A god who tortures

Jean Chauvin wrote:

ETHICS VS. THEOLOGY

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

is immoral, a god who threatens is irrational. That's really all there is to say about the reasons most of us no longer believe. All the rest of your post can be dismissed as unsupported objective truth claim - in the case of your endless repetition of them these are bald assertions parroted from a text written partly 2800 years ago, partly 2000 years ago that evolved when new cults plagiarized the mythologies and beliefs of the larger and more powerful cults that surrounded them. 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
I don't attempt to justify

I don't attempt to justify my dirty rotten filthy lifestyle to anyone or anything, I just live it and don't particularly worry about it much. 

I do have to agree with you though Jean, moving in with a chick before getting married is a bad idea, moving in with her after getting married might be a worse idea. Having someone move in with you is a great way to mess up a good lay then when you try to get her out you either have to fight or she keeps the house and/or the dog, takes your good knives, your favorite couch etc.- you have to go shopping again which is sheer hell and go through the puppy stage with a new dog. Lots of reasons not to let her move in. Then again, I have never lived well with others, I like my privacy too much. But it is nice to know we agree on something.

Respectfully,

Beyond Saving (BS S02E06).

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Atheistextremist
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Chuckles

Beyond Saving wrote:

I don't attempt to justify my dirty rotten filthy lifestyle to anyone or anything, I just live it and don't particularly worry about it much. 

I do have to agree with you though Jean, moving in with a chick before getting married is a bad idea, moving in with her after getting married might be a worse idea. Having someone move in with you is a great way to mess up a good lay then when you try to get her out you either have to fight or she keeps the house and/or the dog, takes your good knives, your favorite couch etc.- you have to go shopping again which is sheer hell and go through the puppy stage with a new dog. Lots of reasons not to let her move in. Then again, I have never lived well with others, I like my privacy too much. But it is nice to know we agree on something.

Respectfully,

Beyond Saving (BS S02E06).

I've not lived with a woman since I got divorced at 28 way back in October 1995. Once your house/car/furniture gets bitten off with extreme prejudice you are a thousand times shy. I'd be happy enough with a monogamous partner in her own house, with her own possessions, on the other side of town. I'd be reticent to risk my hard won even if somewhat threadbare financial freedom on the basis of emotion felt for a comparative stranger. But a dog might be a nice idea...

Ed: In the interests of fairness, since then I have lived with a couple of chaps as house mates for about 3 or 4 years. Of these 2 were good and 2 were arseholes who left owing me a large amount of rent - I asked them to go and cut my losses. So it's people, not women who have the potential to be leeches. I have some girl mates who've been scammed by men, too. A concrete fact is that if you are a man and you have children and get divorced (in this country) you will be financially obliterated, no matter what you carry into the relationship you will lose 70-80 per cent of it. And that's a sobering thought.  

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hello,Isn't the science of

Hello,

Isn't the science of physics the study of properties of matter in relation to forces and object?

Since your immoral lifestyle in relation to your "lack of belief/knowledge" is in relatoin to the force/energy of your immoral lifestyle, then this principle/law works well.

There are degrees of hell. What you do with your life will determine your due penalty of your deeds. Thank you all for demonstrating that the physics of sin is not only the case in our lives, but you brag about it. All part of the physics of sin. Prideful, arrogant, selfish, etc. Respectfully, Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

harleysportster
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

Isn't the science of physics the study of properties of matter in relation to forces and object?

Since your immoral lifestyle in relation to your "lack of belief/knowledge" is in relatoin to the force/energy of your immoral lifestyle, then this principle/law works well.

There are degrees of hell. What you do with your life will determine your due penalty of your deeds. Thank you all for demonstrating that the physics of sin is not only the case in our lives, but you brag about it. All part of the physics of sin. Prideful, arrogant, selfish, etc. Respectfully, Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Degrees of hell. Hmm, not even in your sacred text. 

However, I am sending Satan my application for "prospect" demon. If I prove myself evil enough, I might have a comfy suite and people to torture in hell. 

― Giordano Bruno

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi Scooter

Scooter,

10:15

Truly I say to you, it will be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment than for that city.

Matthew 23:15

Ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves

Would you like some more verses my agnostic friend? Or shal you continue to wallow in the ignorance of your stupidity?

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Atheistextremist
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Don't get off

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Scooter

your bike, Jeano.

Harley-Davidson Sportster 1200

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
 Unfortunately for you,

Unfortunately for you, Jean, the belief in no sin is the one thing that Christians and atheists have in common.

Romans 4:14-15 took care of that for you.

All hail to the creator of your religion, Paul.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hey

Hello,

I'm sure all you guys miss me when I go and get excited when I return. You miss my threads.

I never know why fork lady is being sarcastic.

JCG, I see that you are full of catalogical fallacies for today. How convenient.

Positional vs. Conditional my friend. Would you care to have a Bible study with me on this subject? If so I'd love to make a thread.

You guys are agnostics pretending to be atheists because it gives y ou a self-righteous justification for your sins. Agnostics that pretend to be atheists are the most self-righteous group of people on the face of the earth.

May the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ have mercy on your soul lest you receive the punishment greater then Sodom.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:Jean Chauvin

iwbiek wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

ha ha!  oh, you poor devil!  how can nothing burn in a fire made of nothing?  what will die to send what to the fire you describe?  the only fire is your own ego!  feeding itself!  the fuel that consumes itself!  it could burn the heaven of its own making!

if you are lucky, all the devas of the trayastrimsha will piss on it to put it out.  then the path to yourself will be just through a bit of sump.  respectful sump.

you're caught, you gods-damned baboon!  caught!  but you can leave when you like.  look out your window.

Fucking awesome. Hey, if i credit you, can I put this in my poetry thread and edit it to my personal style without changing the words?

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hello,I'm

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

I'm sure all you guys miss me when I go and get excited when I return. You miss my threads.

JCG, I see that you are full of catalogical fallacies for today. How convenient.

Positional vs. Conditional my friend. Would you care to have a Bible study with me on this subject? If so I'd love to make a thread.

You guys are agnostics pretending to be atheists because it gives y ou a self-righteous justification for your sins. Agnostics that pretend to be atheists are the most self-righteous group of people on the face of the earth.

May the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ have mercy on your soul lest you receive the punishment greater then Sodom.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

1. Never pretended to be more than an agnostic atheist. Why do you pretend to be a gnostic theist?

2. Rather do it in PM so the forum doesn't get cluttered.

3. Don't accuse me of a fallacy until you can state where it has been made.

4. Why do you feel that the words of your religion's creator can't be taken as read? 

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:iwbiek

Brian37 wrote:

iwbiek wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Fucking awesome. Hey, if i credit you, can I put this in my poetry thread and edit it to my personal style without changing the words?

lol  you flatter me.  that's the first time my half-drunken zen banter has ever been likened to poetry.

be my guest.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
pauljohntheskeptic's picture
User is offlineOffline
With a thread title of The

With a thread title of The physics of Sin I expected a detailed discussion on the Moon.

There is only a single physical construct in our space time dimension that  has ever been called Sin.

That construct is the Moon which was called Sin by the Sumerians. The center of worship was coincidentally the location the mythical Abram left, though his daddy stayed.

Physics does not deal with your imaginary abstraction of sin, it could only be the Moon.

Yet . .  .

Jean Chauvin wrote:

ETHICS VS. THEOLOGY

You immediately changed the discussion from physics of the Moon to ethics vs. theology.

Jean Chauvin wrote:

What does this poorly constructed sentence have to do with anything?

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Yeah it seems Christians use the Jesus forgive me line a whole lot don't y'all?

Jean Chauvin wrote:

My bad, I thought you were going somewhere else with this.

After killing a group of innocent people they ask the Jesus to forgive.

Or after sex crimes against the young.

Or after killing witches and infidels. No actually they don't ask forgiveness for that, they just let the god sort out all those they killed.

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hell Michigan or Hell California? It does freeze in Michigan every year.

Jean Chauvin wrote:

The human body after being seared at 900 C or 1652 F will pretty much be turned into ash.

Conveniently your predecessors during the witch hunting days achieved 900 to 950 C when they killed off people.

Burning at even higher temperatures such as achieved in a blast furnace will pretty much vaporize human flesh as it's at up to 2000 C.

So the hotter the faster the body will be vaporized.

According to your book of myths and fantasy in Revelation 20:15 - "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire" - KJV

This only indicates a one time burn of fairly quick vaporization. Temperature variations are not mentioned.

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Still quoting the forged book of Jude?

Will you never learn.

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Lives in a sort of Cascade failure (?) :

OP's original comments (at the top):

Jean wrote:
..Apostates ..

Jean Chauvin wrote:
.. typically what happened ..

With the changes in societal attitudes then this must be occurring a hell of a lot faster than you feared?  Good thing Evolution  systematically  remains unproven.

Jean, you know, I am starting to get this impression you are prejudice against people with other viewpoints. I am forced to ask with no indications you'd find it within yourself to do the unexpected and find out if everyone fits into your cookie-cutter :"they are failures" presumptiveness, implied and slung about.  

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:Brian37

iwbiek wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

iwbiek wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

lol  you flatter me.  that's the first time my half-drunken zen banter has ever been likened to poetry.

be my guest.

Thanks for the title of the poem "Drunken Zen Banter" Look for it at a theater or thread near you in about 30 mins or so.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
It is in my poetry thread

It is in my poetry thread now. Dude, that was the most impressive "fuck you" I have seen short of the Declaration of Independence. The great thing about picking on the ignorant, is that you can hear the woosh as the insult flies over their head. Good job dude, and thanks for the inspiration.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline

Jean Chauvin wrote:
ETHICS VS. THEOLOGY
The majority of cases into the abyss of irrational blah blah blah

Preaching. No physics, no ethics, just preaching.

You disappoint me. I was expecting a laugh, not a yawn. Try harder next time.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
Atheistextremist

Atheistextremist wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Scooter

your bike, Jeano.

Harley-Davidson Sportster 1200

Nothing wrong with a Harley 1200XN Nightster is there ?  Good starting point for a bobber.  ( I love the new Sportster 48 even more )

Here's an Iron Head Sportster / Bobber with electric start and disc brake up front:

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
  Jean can call it a

Jean can call it a scooter if he wants to ( even some bikers call their rides by that term ) but so what ?    If I had a 10" cock and Jean called it a "pee pee" it wouldn't change anything would it ?

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hey

Prozac,

Bikes with chains suck. I hate chain bikes. That's your first problem.

Your 2nd problem is that you are missing the pedals in those pictures. lol

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
When did they waver, did they waver ???

Romans IV --
    Yet he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God, being fully persuaded that God had power to do what he had promised.

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
[Double post]

[Double Post]

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Note to self, Dont make direct eye contact . .

Why do I feel Im about to regret this royally?  But, Okkaaayy.   Jean you are the first OP in history that has EVER had to be reminded to stay on topic, a topic he introduced.  Many people wonder what is said and has taken place from a self-proclaimed 'consistent christian's' perspective?.

Dana remember dont make direct eye contact ..

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote: Bikes

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Bikes with chains suck. I hate chain bikes.

Is that because you're  too old and weak to maintain a chain or because your skirt keeps getting caught in it ?   Poor baby.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote: Your

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Your 2nd problem is that you are missing the pedals in those pictures. lol

No, the "pedals" are on the bike.   One on the right for braking and the other on the left side for gear changes.  I guess your bike is different, hunh ?

x
Bronze Member
User is offlineOffline
Guffaw

danatemporary wrote:

Dana remember dont make direct eye contact ..

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Who gives a fuck if

Who gives a fuck if something Jean starts stays on topic, it is always the same crap.

Jean thread titles should always be "I'm a retard, I hate atheists"

Content of OPs

Jean wrote:

God is going to burn you atheists. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH 

Respectfully,

Zoo Animal

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Who gives a fuck if

Who gives a fuck if something Jean starts stays on topic, it is always the same crap.

Jean thread titles should always be "I'm a retard, I hate atheists"

Content of OPs

Jean wrote:

God is going to burn you atheists. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH 

Respectfully,

Zoo Animal

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Loving ? Liar ? Looney ? Lad ? or Large-Mouthed ?

re : Loving ? Liar ? Looney ? Lad ? or Large-Mouthed ?

Brian37 wrote:

Who gives a fuck .. it is always the same crap.

Zoo Animal wrote:
..  Respectfully,

Zoo Animal

Quoting myself from the 25th --

danatemporary wrote:
  Jean you are a hard one to understand. But I am glad to have you on the boards so maybe someday I will better understand you. 

Never an easy time for the wee Lad. 

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Well OK but.

Jean Chauvin wrote:

ETHICS VS. THEOLOGY

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

There now exists 2 brands of Christianity. The old brand and the new. The old brand really isn't Christianity. In the new and proper brand sex isn't understood to be immoral--except if it becomes a ruling factor of the mind, then the term "Carnal" applies, (carnal mind) as in "flesh or body worship" where under, the body becomes the main-also flesh minded.  However-in the new and proper brand there is no such thing as marriage by authority outside the ones who are to join or are joined. What God has joined let no man put asunder. He said- what God has joined--not the state-the local religions-their neighbors-or the best deer hunter. In the new it's the mind and personage that counts--not the body. The two become one by there own recognizance and permissions. The new doesn't recognize authority over others as moral. When the two join they are expected to be carnal, the trick is---not to live by it.

The only possible thing the world needs saving from are those running it.

https://sites.google.com/site/oldseers

Knowledge trumps faith and I'm not a Theist

Lies are nothing more then falsehoods searching for the truth

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
The final question is

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

will one be dead or alive as a result of judgment day. It is better to consider where one's self is standing when making a determination on others.

The only possible thing the world needs saving from are those running it.

https://sites.google.com/site/oldseers

Knowledge trumps faith and I'm not a Theist

Lies are nothing more then falsehoods searching for the truth