LOL ! A Rick Perry Blunder

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
LOL ! A Rick Perry Blunder

This video is only 53 seconds. But I almost sprayed beer all over my computer watching it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zUA2rDVrmNg

Rick Perry should have prepared a little better for that one.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
 Perfect!  Kind of ironic

Perfect!  Kind of ironic that one of the two groups was education.  

harleysportster
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote: Perfect!

Sapient wrote:

Perfect!  Kind of ironic that one of the two groups was education.  

Laughing out loud

He should have just gone on and said the EPA was the third one. Rather than "No, it is not the EPA, it is um education and um commerce and let's see, um education and um, well um education and um commerce and uh I can't,".

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Kommerce, edukation &

Kommerce, edukation & enerjie - (they all look alike to the republicans). How do you spell EPA again, I ferget.

I could see a Texan wanting to get rid of education & energy.

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/

harleysportster
atheist
User is offlineOffline
ex-minister

ex-minister wrote:

Kommerce, edukation & enerjie - (they all look alike to the republicans). How do you spell EPA again, I ferget.

I noticed, at the beginning of the vid, Ron Paul pointed out that it was supposed to be FIVE agencies that Perry wanted to do away with.

Good thing they didn't try to make Perry name all of them.

His new slogan should be : Uhhhh education and um uh commerce and um, it is not the EPA, um let's see um, commerce and um education and um uh I can't,".

― Giordano Bruno

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
harleysportster

harleysportster wrote:

ex-minister wrote:

I noticed, at the beginning of the vid, Ron Paul pointed out that it was supposed to be FIVE agencies that Perry wanted to do away with.

His new slogan should be : Uhhhh education and um uh commerce and um, it is not the EPA, um let's see um, commerce and um education and um uh I can't,".

I'll bet Ron Paul could name a dozen government agencies to do away with off the top of his head. Kind of sad when you fumble coming up with just three. Indicates to me that he isn't really any more serious about actually cutting anything than our last Texan in the whitehouse. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
The third one should have

The third one should have been the Republican party m i rite?

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving

Beyond Saving wrote:

harleysportster wrote:

ex-minister wrote:

I'll bet Ron Paul could name a dozen government agencies to do away with off the top of his head. Kind of sad when you fumble coming up with just three. Indicates to me that he isn't really any more serious about actually cutting anything than our last Texan in the whitehouse. 

I'm sure he could and the damage caused by the removal of those agencies would more than offset any meager savings.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

Wonderist
atheist
Wonderist's picture
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
 That was so funny.

That was so funny.

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/