Hell - It's Actually Inside the Earth

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hell - It's Actually Inside the Earth

"As a communist I don’t believe in heaven or the Bible but as a scientist I now believe in hell," said Dr. Azzacove. "Needless to say we were shocked to make such a discovery. But we know what we saw and we know what we heard. And we are absolutely convinced that we drilled through the gates of hell!"

Dr. Azzacove continued, ". . .the drill suddenly began to rotate wildly, indicating that we had reached a large empty pocket or cavern. Temperature sensors showed a dramatic increase in heat to 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit."

"We lowered a microphone, designed to detect the sounds of plate movements down the shaft. But instead of plate movements we heard a human voice screaming in pain! At first we thought the sound was coming from our own equipment."

"But when we made adjustments our worst suspicions were confirmed. The screams weren’t those of a single human, they were the screams of millions of humans!"

Oh - and check out the link to the web site - notice at the end there are mp3 recordings of the screams of the burning victims...I love the cutaway of the earth. The crust, mantle and core seem to have merged into one...

http://www.av1611.org/hell.html

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
p { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }

Sounds to me like any busy sports arena during the rare moment when the anoouncer is silent and nobody is trying to sell me expensive food.

As to what really happened at the Kola bore hole, well it is very well documented. They eventually got so deep that the rock itself got soft enough that during the time it took to pull the drill string to change bits, it would reform around the bottom of the hole. So eventually, they just could go not farther.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Makes me want to just 'love'

Makes me want to just 'love' the one who made hell.

Luminon
SuperfanTheist
Luminon's picture
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

Sounds to me like any busy sports arena during the rare moment when the anoouncer is silent and nobody is trying to sell me expensive food.

To me it sounds like one male shouting voice, one female screaming voice (probably taken from a horror movie), some background noise and this all a little tweaked with knobs on a synth and with reverberation effect. 

EXC wrote:
 Makes me want to just 'love' the one who made hell. 
Yeah, isn't that the truth? God created the lake of fire and threw Satan down there. 

Beings who deserve worship don't demand it. Beings who demand worship don't deserve it.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Luminon wrote: Yeah, isn't

Luminon wrote:

Yeah, isn't that the truth? God created the lake of fire and threw Satan down there. 

When is he going to throw himself down there for having created Satan?

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
Speaking of which

When I visited that website, it mentioned a book by a certain Dr. Rawlings called Beyond Death's Door.

I actually read that book, a long time ago (it was given to me by a family member when I started to "turn away from Christ"  ).

The whole thing sounded fishy to me. For instance, in several chapters Rawlings claims that he had patients that were dead on more than one occasion. Sometimes these multiple death patients went to Heaven and other times they went to Hell. I guess god could not make up his mind where he wanted to send people that die numerous times. But, what are the chances that someone is going to actually "die" multiple times and be attended to by the same doctor ?

After reading it, I wasn't sure if Rawlings was just a fraud or if he happened to encounter very delusional people.

I guess we'll never know one way or the other.

It being close to Halloween and all, when I was in the bookstore yesterday, I happened to notice several of the titles they have placed on the display racks and apparently there have been a couple of people that have claimed to have been "devout Atheists" that died, went to hell, came back and GOT JESUS !

Do you guys think these people are delusional or just out right frauds ?

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
User is offlineOffline

Trust me on this, nobody has ever died and lived to tell about it.

The whole thing we have going on here goes back to the days when dead really meant dead. Well actually it still does but 50 years ago, a stopped heart was always dead. Today, not so much.

So what do you call someone who meets the old standard for dead but can still survive with prompt medical care? Somewhere along the line, some jack ass came up with the term clinically dead. Really, what would be accurate would be to say almost dead and just understand that medical science has move the goal post back a few minutes (but only in very rare cases).

So some people claim that they have died. So fucking what, they have not. I know a guy who claims to have died a few times following a car crash. In his case, the doctor was the same one, so that much has happened at least once. Whatever, he was still just really close to death.

I also used to know another person who made a similar claim but her heart had not stopped. She went into respiratory arrest. But then the bible talks about the breath of life enough so that that is a non medical standard. Before the invention of the stethescope, doctors used to hold a mirror under your nose to see if it would fog.

Another reference point is that in those two cases, they both reported having an NDE but neither of them reported the so called standard that became wide spread following some marginal book in the wacky 70's becoming a brief best seller.

Then there is the new standard of brain dead but that is also useless in some situations. Remember that bitch Terry Schiavo who would not die? Long before the case became national news, CAT scans had already demonstrated that most of her brain had rotted away and there was just enough left to keep her heart beating and her lungs working. If you don't actually have a brain to be dead, then I am willing to make that call.

The whole point to that exercise was two fold. There had been an insurance settlement from one of the doctors malpractice contracts. It provided enough cash to keep her in a nursing home until she passed quietly and a payout to the husband for the loss of his wife. Everyone was fine with that all around for several years.

The media circus started when the parent lost their shirts on a real estate deal that went bad. All of a sudden, they discovered a desire to have their daughter taken care of in their home. That and all the money, including the part that was for the husband had to be signed over to them to pay for, um, the visiting nurse.

There is also a side note to that case. Remembere the congressman who flipped out because the evil democrats scheduled the vote on Obama care for a Sunday, when all good people are supposed to be in church? He was also one of the authors of the Palm Sunday emergency bill to keep her “alive” whatever that actually ment.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

=

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

Trust me on this, nobody has ever died and lived to tell about it.

The whole thing we have going on here goes back to the days when dead really meant dead. Well actually it still does but 50 years ago, a stopped heart was always dead. Today, not so much.

So what do you call someone who meets the old standard for dead but can still survive with prompt medical care? Somewhere along the line, some jack ass came up with the term clinically dead. Really, what would be accurate would be to say almost dead and just understand that medical science has move the goal post back a few minutes (but only in very rare cases).

So some people claim that they have died. So fucking what, they have not. I know a guy who claims to have died a few times following a car crash. In his case, the doctor was the same one, so that much has happened at least once. Whatever, he was still just really close to death.

About what I figured. I did some digging around on the internet and it pretty much verified your points. NOBODY has ever come back from the dead. It makes for good stuff on shows like "Beyond Belief" and such, but that is about all.

I can't tell you how many movies and books that I have seen, that will have : BASED ON A TRUE STORY on the outside of the cover and then when you research it a bit, you find that it is total, undocumented bullshit.

Sadly enough, alot of people will read that stuff and actually think their reading or watching a true story and never realize, that within a touch of their fingertips they could find out what a load of crap their believing.

Goes to show you how successful religion is. If people are told that it is true, they'll believe it.

There really is a sucker born every minute.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:Somewhere along the

Quote:
Somewhere along the line, some jack ass came up with the term clinically dead. Really, what would be accurate would be to say almost dead and just understand that medical science has move the goal post back a few minutes

What he said...

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

=

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well, some of the history of

Well, some of the history of the concept of "hell" are by some historians merely the trash heap outside the city where people dumped their trash.

But the concept of "hell" as in fire, most likely started with the worship of the volcano god. Fire literally coming out of the earth.

But in any case, there is no heaven, there is no hell, there are merely morons who believe this good vs evil superstition.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Well, some of

Brian37 wrote:

Well, some of the history of the concept of "hell" are by some historians merely the trash heap outside the city where people dumped their trash.

But the concept of "hell" as in fire, most likely started with the worship of the volcano god. Fire literally coming out of the earth.

But in any case, there is no heaven, there is no hell, there are merely morons who believe this good vs evil superstition.

There art no glory; there art no guilt.

Do what thou want, do what thou wilt.

That and other useless bits of poetry floating about in my head like a piece of used toilet paper that refuses to flush. (Yes, I probably did get the words wrong)

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

Pyrismaragdos
atheist
Pyrismaragdos's picture
User is offlineOffline
Does anybody know if fire

Does anybody know if fire fighters are already using those great heat-resistant, non-melting microphones like the one those people used to record those screams from hell? If not, they could make good use of them in building fires to locate people screaming for help inside burning buildings! Well, just an idea.

One more conclusion we can draw from this gruesome recording from hell is that non-material spirits of dead people do breathe in hell, as they have to pause screaming every few seconds in order to replenish their lungs with air for the next scream! Unless this state-of-the-art mic is equipped with an automatic spirit-suffering-expression to material-human-audio-expression-of-suffering interpreter/translator...

How moronic can some (alas, so many) people get!

What's always outraged me about the concept of hell is the notion that a supposedly all-loving god should be capable of ceaselessly torturing billions of humans for zillions upon zillions of years without ever feeling any compassion for them, without ever giving any of them even a minute's break. Can you imagine Yahwe and Jesus and the (un)holy spirit, surrounded by a few million ass-lickers, all living in eternal bliss, smiling and singing happily, without taking a moment's pause about all those in horrible agony in hell? Any doubts marquis de Sade plagiarized the Holy Babble? Or that "free will" is the ultimate ultra-sadist's lame excuse for satisfying his/her/its sick impulses? An alarmingly large part of the human population is unfortunately hopelessly sick!

Spare the rod and spoil the god!

RecoveringFundamentalist (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
Atheistextremist

Atheistextremist wrote:

"As a communist I don’t believe in heaven or the Bible but as a scientist I now believe in hell," said Dr. Azzacove. "Needless to say we were shocked to make such a discovery. But we know what we saw and we know what we heard. And we are absolutely convinced that we drilled through the gates of hell!"

Dr. Azzacove continued, ". . .the drill suddenly began to rotate wildly, indicating that we had reached a large empty pocket or cavern. Temperature sensors showed a dramatic increase in heat to 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit."

"We lowered a microphone, designed to detect the sounds of plate movements down the shaft. But instead of plate movements we heard a human voice screaming in pain! At first we thought the sound was coming from our own equipment."

"But when we made adjustments our worst suspicions were confirmed. The screams weren’t those of a single human, they were the screams of millions of humans!"

Oh - and check out the link to the web site - notice at the end there are mp3 recordings of the screams of the burning victims...I love the cutaway of the earth. The crust, mantle and core seem to have merged into one...

http://www.av1611.org/hell.html

If he's an atheist and believes in no God or no Heaven, then does that mean everyone goes to hell since there's no place for the "Good people" to go? If so then what's the point in worrying about it?

RecoveringFundamentalist (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
How's he know it's not the

How's he know it's not the Muslim hell, and all those people burning aren't millions of Christians who never confessed to Allah? 

Atheistextremist
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Naw

It can't be the muslim hell. There, each dhimmi has his or her own private demon who pours boiling water over their naked body until the skin falls off, whereupon allah most low, most merciless, replaces the lost skin with a new layer so the demon can have another crack with the electric jug. Problem being that the molten mantle or any igneous extrusions pushing into the crust there-from will range in temperature from 1000C to say, 3000 degrees C. In the presence of such temperatures, water will not remain boiling but will vaporise leaving demon and allah with thumbs firmly up their own arses, forced to come up with some new way to torture the evil dhimmis. 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
fuckin-A

Atheistextremist wrote:

It can't be the muslim hell. There, each dhimmi has his or her own private demon who pours boiling water over their naked body until the skin falls off, whereupon allah most low, most merciless, replaces the lost skin with a new layer so the demon can have another crack with the electric jug. Problem being that the molten mantle or any igneous extrusions pushing into the crust there-from will range in temperature from 1000C to say, 3000 degrees C. In the presence of such temperatures, water will not remain boiling but will vaporise leaving demon and allah with thumbs firmly up their own arses, forced to come up with some new way to torture the evil dhimmis. 

But I thought God and/or Allah can do anything in particular change the law of physics. You know the speed of light was a gizzillion times faster before Eve listened to a talking snake and ate fruit from the knowledge of good and evil. Really practical use of cause and effect. Eat apple change the law of physics. Have abortion cause  a hurricane. Have two men sleep together cause a massive earthquake. 

I hadn't heard of the muslim's hell. Nice. More creative. Christian hell is more boring, just burning for all eternity, but to have Allah involved continuously healing you for another round that takes some serious dementia.  

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/

Atheistextremist
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Hi ex-min

Yeah, you do have to wonder about the christian/muslim ability to love the god-murderer. To rationalise away moral inconsistency. I've many times asked christians if they'd press the ignite button on the incinerator in hell but they always baulk. No one really wants to burn billions of people and I tend to think if angels tried to pitchfork the godless into hell on judgement day there'd be a massive riot. No one, not even the godly, would really stand aside while teenagers and women were being burned alive. At some point that shit would go sideways with extreme rapidity. 

Atheistextremist
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Of course

christians stood aside while priests burned those of more creative biblical interpretation in times past. Take William Tyndale, who had the temerity to translate the bible from Latin into English and who for this great sin was impaled on a stake. 

I have moments in which a profound rage against god belief and all its vileness, it's use as an excuse for gutless breach of native human ethics, rises up roaring inside me. 

Dawkins is oft criticised for his vociferous criticism of the diabolical nature of god belief in his Delusion. He should have stuck to arguing philosophy, whiny opponents cry, bemoaning his indignation as an unsupported appeal to vehemence. 

But Dawkins was right. 

BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
User is offlineOffline
How the Hell could you

How the Hell could you possibly identify any sound, let alone one picked up in less than crystal clarity, as "the screams of millions of humans!".

I have some experience with audio, and that is f**king stupid!

They certainly would never have heard such a sound. Maybe news footage of hundreds, possibly thousands, caught in a natural disaster.

To actually put that sort of figure on it, 'millions', is total fantasy.

Squealing sounds of all kinds can be generated by many things. It is trivial to imagine such a sound coming from some process in an underground cavity with magma or whatever in it, hot gases/steam venting.

Absolutely classic case of a brain primed by myths and beliefs and the context, to match such a sound to what they imagined that "the screams of millions of humans" might sound like. 

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology

latincanuck
atheist
latincanuck's picture
User is offlineOffline
Of course the part that none

Of course the part that none of this actually happened, its all made up, http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/d/drilltohellfacts.htm that and the fact that lets admit it, why didn't satan rise up and take over the earth, he had an opening. Aww well it's not like christians are above lying for jesus.