atheistSuperfan
Recovering fundamentalist's picture
User is offlineOffline

Tapey
atheist
Tapey's picture
User is offlineOffline
WTH is with the backgroud

WTH is with the backgroud music? Is all news like that in America? Trying make the news exciting by puting danger music in the background. I supose its like the bbc puting dace music behind it news on radio4 I belive, it leads to messed up situations where they are talking about dead babies with happy up beat fun music in the background. So stupid.

Yeah, not much to say about the actual story.

Whatever goes upon two legs is an enemy.
Whatever goes upon four legs, or has wings, is a friend.
No animal shall wear clothes.
No animal shall sleep in a bed.
No animal shall drink alcohol.
No animal shall kill any other animal.
All animals are equal.

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Recovering fund... wrote: Baby in Microwave

Man O Man, what I think that was so sick about this story, is that the so-called parents are trying to be a Family again ! WTF 

Signature ? How ?

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
p { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }

p { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }

Well, this is clearly a bad case. While I have not seen exactly this case before, I have seen quite a few cases professionally that connect.

OK, the man is a monster and needs to be dealt with. However, mommy needs her tubes cut before she conceives more kids to be exposed to the type of dude that she clearly likes to get busy with. I would even support her being sewn shut she is so damned messed up.

There is a really tragic tendency to blame domestic abuse only on the man who can't deal with what the woman puts him through. Rarely, if ever does anyone consider that the woman is also a player in the drama.

While no man should ever raise his hand to a woman, I have yet to see a case where the woman had not gone devil out to assure that the man was stressed to the breaking point.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
pauljohntheskeptic's picture
User is offlineOffline
Tapey wrote:WTH is with the

Tapey wrote:

WTH is with the backgroud music? Is all news like that in America? Trying make the news exciting by puting danger music in the background. I supose its like the bbc puting dace music behind it news on radio4 I belive, it leads to messed up situations where they are talking about dead babies with happy up beat fun music in the background. So stupid.

this was from media whore Nasty Grace the drama queen on CNN HLN. It was from 2007, not very new. It was in Texas, a place where parents usually the mothers claim Satan was in their children and that's why they kill them.

Other recent microwaved babies have been in California where a woman killed her 6 week old in June of this year.

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.

Luminon
SuperfanTheist
Luminon's picture
User is offlineOffline
 That guy should have

That guy should have attended parenting courses. They would explain him, that for first 3 months (probably longer) a baby is no fun, only crying, shitting and feeding, regardless of day and night. To protect his sanity, a parent needs ear plugs, pin on nose, rubber gloves, headphones with some music on, and maybe a glass of scotch here and there. 

Now he'll have a family again, in prison doing mommy to a 100kg bank robber called Bubba.

Beings who deserve worship don't demand it. Beings who demand worship don't deserve it.

100percentAtheist
atheist
100percentAtheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Tapey wrote:WTH is with the

Tapey wrote:

And have you noticed a terrifying woman-NutCracker at about 3:20 time in the video?