Looks like Mr Deity has competition from ZOMIGitscriss on Youtube.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Looks like Mr Deity has competition from ZOMIGitscriss on Youtube.

I am not saying they are competing, but it looks like Criss picked up on the "inept leader consulting the wiser underling" motif.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ZOMGitsCriss

Either way BOTH Mr Deity AND Criss have been an oasis in a sea of theism.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

BenfromCanada
atheist
BenfromCanada's picture
User is offlineOffline
Criss isn't just on

Criss isn't just on youtube... http://cristinarad.blogspot.com/

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Oh man! That link pretty

Oh man! That link pretty much destroyed what I thought about her. Things that I learned about her:

First, she thinks that birds fall out of the sky and get internal injuries.

I really hope that birdly recovers and eventually flies away. Either that or he recovers enough that he can end up in a bird cage in her house. Really, she had adopted it whatever else she thinks.

Second, she has a husband. Fuck, fuckity fuck. There goes that fantasy.

Third, she will not last very long after the zombie apocalypse.

Really, she is so damned city bound that she thinks that drinking water from a stream will hurt her. Not so much in truth. Drinking water from a pond might not be so good but even then, as long as the water is moving, it is relatively safe. That and she is to European to actually kill anyone.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

Oh man! That link pretty much destroyed what I thought about her. Things that I learned about her:

I really hope that birdly recovers and eventually flies away. Either that or he recovers enough that he can end up in a bird cage in her house. Really, she had adopted it whatever else she thinks.

Really, she is so damned city bound that she thinks that drinking water from a stream will hurt her. Not so much in truth. Drinking water from a pond might not be so good but even then, as long as the water is moving, it is relatively safe. That and she is to European to actually kill anyone.

Gene, I can't stand the fact that you are far too libertarian on some issues. But "FUCK FUCKITY FUCK" on the issue of Criss being married, I am soooo in solidarity with you on that apt description. Oh man what I wouldn't give to have her as a girlfriend.

HOT brainy and godless.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
I like

I like both the Mr Deity videos and Zomgitscriss. But, I like Zom better, for obvious reasons of course,  Laughing out loud

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
harleysportster wrote:I like

harleysportster wrote:

I like both the Mr Deity videos and Zomgitscriss. But, I like Zom better, for obvious reasons of course,  Laughing out loud

Yea, but what if you were gay? I'd say maybe they'd find Mr Deity more of a hottie.

In any case, there really is something to be said by being more attracted to the mind. I know all the stupid crap my hormones fell for as a teen. Biology is a cluster fuck. While looks do attract, long term, hormones don't trump connection,

She is hot to me, no doubt, but since I haven't lived with her, even with her atheism and hot looks, our atheism in all pragmatism would not be the final say as to why I would stay with her, but it certainly is an admission to initial attraction.

I can say that because the woman I married was not as physically "model material" as the two drop dead beautiful nutcases I allowed my nuts to lead me to, whom ultimately I had nothing in common, prior to marrying my x-wife.  My x-wife wife and I had a mental connection which believe me, was much more filling than my dick speaking for me.

Yea, Criss is hot and godless, and strictly from a "first impression" standpoint and her political religious views, she is ideal for me. But, the muster is when you are in the same house and you are still willing to stay with each other even when you find a used tampon or skid mark in underwear, or the toilet seat left up.

So while Criss's political views and smoken hot body give me a boner, I am not her husband nor have I spent any time with her.

If I had my utopia, she would support me and I would be the house husband.

BenfromCanada
atheist
BenfromCanada's picture
User is offlineOffline
Answers in Gene Simmons

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

1: Birds do sometimes fall and get internal injuries.

2: Longtime viewers already knew she was married

3: She's from Romania. The water from the stream probably is bad enough to make someone sick, running or not.