Rapture After Party!

Adventfred
atheist
Adventfred's picture
User is offlineOffline
Rapture After Party!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jad6fQiFR_Q[/youtube]

Im pissed, i was looking forward to looting, and actually having that SUV i always wanted Sad 

Adventfred
atheist
Adventfred's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ughhhhhh, i cant edit to fix

Ughhhhhh, i cant edit to fix the youtube post :/ 

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Looting

I've never really looted before if you don't count those kit kats at video ezy in 1994. But yeah - no one can deny there's a thrill to the idea of post apocalyptic looting. Think of 28 Days Later, the Omega Man, that Will Smith thing. The first half of The Stand. You could definitely have some serious fun - especially if people had the decency to keep their cars off the roads. Looting and camping excites the inner mongol. 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

Adventfred
atheist
Adventfred's picture
User is offlineOffline
Atheistextremist

Atheistextremist wrote:

I've never really looted before if you don't count those kit kats at video ezy in 1994. But yeah - no one can deny there's a thrill to the idea of post apocalyptic looting. Think of 28 Days Later, the Omega Man, that Will Smith thing. The first half of The Stand. You could definitely have some serious fun - especially if people had the decency to keep their cars off the roads. Looting and camping excites the inner mongol. 

hahah yes, *suv* haha, whats up mate ?

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi Advent

Hi Advent,

Now of course, there are wacko cults are there. Mormons, Seventh Day Adventists, Many (Most) black churches. So, why don't you come on over to the orthodoxy Biblical Christianity of consistency, and get your grace on via Jesus alone.

Hell will not go well with your white suit. You need Jesus, or else you need water.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Are you on

school holidays Jeano or are you just procrastinating at work?

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
I don't think anyone would

I don't think anyone would notice. A couple dozen people considered to be oddballs would just land in the missing persons archive. Maybe.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Adventfred
atheist
Adventfred's picture
User is offlineOffline
^ lol

^ lol true

@extremeA,,,,,,,, im good man, my contract ended so im home, looking for  a new job to move the fuck out, my mom is the bain of my existence  

@other poster, blacks are higly religious its sickening, for me id never date a black, let along marry lol, racist, religious and retarded, 3 Rs i dont want