Chistopher Hitchens Debates Dr.David Berlinski author of "The Devil's Delusion"

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Chistopher Hitchens Debates Dr.David Berlinski author of "The Devil's Delusion"

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Ooops ! wrong link

I don't know what happened,but,if you click on the suggested google search,it will take you to a page that has the program.  

Signature ? How ?

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Ooops ! wrong link

I don't know what happened,but,if you click on the suggested google search,it will take you to a page that has the program.      Wow, how did this happened. This post showed up twice.

Signature ? How ?

Luminon
SuperfanTheist
Luminon's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ken G. wrote:    If you

Just click the WATCH button in there: http://booktv.org/search.aspx?For=David%20Berlinski

Unfortunately, I can't get this video to download, convert it to mp3 and do something useful while listening to it.

Beings who deserve worship don't demand it. Beings who demand worship don't deserve it.

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hitchens does it again

It's always a pleasure to hear Christopher Hitchens debate anyone that challenges Atheism. The man is so knowledgeable and well spoken on his position.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

Blake
atheistScience Freak
User is offlineOffline
It's a shame that he chose

It's a shame that he chose to ignore the statistics regarding cancer earlier in his life despite how rational he is in other areas (and even now, he still drinks).  We may not be able to hear his debates much longer...

Too bad he didn't take after Randi with regards to substance use; that wit could really have served humanity in the coming years.

I'm glad he's still active in his last years rather than throwing the the towel, though.

anyuta34 (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
If you fall 2 for one of

deleted