Do you want to be in charge of your nation or not?

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline

Come on here, this is a yes or no question. I don't give a fuck who you vote for. I do give a fuck that you vote. If you don't want to be a pusswad who has no bearing on what is real, I have no interest in stopping you.

If you want to help us to do what we are doing, then get your feet moving on Tuesday. A vote for nobody is a vote for the people you don't like.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

=

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:

=

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
emphasis mine

Answers in Gene Simmons wrote:

If you don't want to be a pusswad who has no bearing on what is real, I have no interest in stopping you.

"Full of sound and fury, signifying nothing"

+

a dead atheist wrote:
But where do people think these politicians come from? They don't fall out of the sky; they don't pass through a membrane from a separate reality. They come from American homes, American families, American schools, American churches, and American businesses. And they're elected by American voters. This is what our system produces, folks. This is the best we can do. Let's face it, we have very little to work with. Garbage in, garbage out.

In either case, NO. Nor do I want control of my gov't.

Quote:
I do give a fuck that you vote.

"Vote, or else they're put in charge!" I've heard it dozens of times before you showed up, and I'll here many more times afterward. Are you bringing anything new to the table?

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)