Hambi, do you know how famous your Rambo kitty is becoming?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hambi, do you know how famous your Rambo kitty is becoming?

I stumbled on a website about cats after hearing about it on CNN.

www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com

And as I was posting I noticed a person named "Shockme" in this thread. Notice the avatar.

http://www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com/cgi-bin/forum/Blah.pl?m-1175811029/s-30/#num44

I just thought you should know, that beyond our shared atheism your cat even after his death continues to bring a smile to the world. Thank the almighty FSM for your Rambo Kitty.

And to all reading this. If you want to know what "HIEL KITLER" and "FURRED REICH" are, check out the website I posted in this thread.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
 This Hitler cat is

This Hitler cat is hilarious:

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
You sick bastard, you would

You sick bastard, you would indoctrinate a cat and make it an anti-Semite. I thought atheists were above all the tribal fascism, but to brainwash an innocent kitty cat. Jeeze man, I thought I knew you.

(Note to self: you posted the link dippy)

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Oh Brian37..........

Brian37 wrote:

You sick bastard, you would indoctrinate a cat and make it an anti-Semite. I thought atheists were above all the tribal fascism, but to brainwash an innocent kitty cat. Jeeze man, I thought I knew you.

(Note to self: you posted the link dippy)

We are atheist.  Barbaqued anti-semie kittys taste just as good as liberal open minded kittys. A1 sauce & a side of potato salad..yum..yum.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?