Hi guys

Soren
User is offlineOffline
Hi guys

I signed up here for some discussion, some pissing and moaning, mostly to connect with some like minded people.  I 'converted" to atheism after several years of soul searching led me to believing that the idea of soul searching is ridiculous to begin with, let alone the "answers" you are supposed to find.

I went to school for composition, I like hipsterish music but I hope hipsters all DIAF and I have a blog dedicated to inside jokes/ms paint photo shops.  What's up guys?

BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi, or should I say, G'day.

Hi, or should I say, G'day. I'm Australian, although I have visited many different parts of the world, even if only briefly.

I am not personally into that music so much.

But I'm certainly with you on the God stuff - I was never into it myself, thanks largely to a sceptically inclined Dad.

Hope you find some good conversations here.

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome to the forum. 

Welcome to the forum. 

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
welcome

I'm currently in Florida right,  but I hope to make bail soon and return home to Southern Ontario

Canada, eh?.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?