18 year old male who wants to make the world a better place.

thehippie704
thehippie704's picture
User is offlineOffline
18 year old male who wants to make the world a better place.

Well, my name is douglas arthur storch. i go by doug. i'm 18 years old and my number one goal in life is to make the world a better place for future generations. my hobbies include guitar, boxing/mma fighting, debating, and working out. i'm about 5'11" and weigh about 190 lbs. although i'm trying to drop a few more at this time. i have just graduated a few weeks ago and am planning on attending cpcc in nc charlotte. i was born in gastionia nc. umm, i hate littering, animal cruelty and narrow minded people. i was raised a christian, but turned athiest due to education and common sense. i am extremely intelligent. i'm not very good with computers. i have long brown hair and snakebites. Smiling that is me. people call me, triple H, tarzan, hippie, free spirited, and mad scientist. oh and dougie mane because i like gucci mane. hahahaha. if anyone read this. thanks Sticking out tongue

"We must be the change we wish to see in the world" Muhammad Gandhi

Anonymouse
atheist
User is offlineOffline
I don't think we have a Doug

I don't think we have a Doug yet, so hi and welcome.

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome

We need more atheists from N.Carolina, the younger the better, that leaves hope for the future. I'm in Toronto mself.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Loc
Superfan
Loc's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome, I was also raised

Welcome,

I was also raised christian and became atheist at 17 due to common sense Sticking out tongue I also had snakebites and a centre labret piercing until I had to take them out..sigh

Psalm 14:1 "the fool hath said in his heart there is a God"-From a 1763 misprinted edition of the bible

dudeofthemoment wrote:
This is getting redudnant. My patience with the unteachable[atheists] is limited.

Argument from Sadism: Theist presents argument in a wall of text with no punctuation and wrong spelling. Atheist cannot read and is forced to concede.

robj101
atheist
robj101's picture
User is offlineOffline
 I'm glad after being

I'm glad after being reminded today that so few young people actually think and (keyword here) care about anything other than their own little box that there are some who do.

Welcome

Faith is the word but next to that snugged up closely "lie's" the want.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in god, in none."-Charlie Chaplin

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
thehippie wrote: I go by doug

I have really thought that "go by" was a order,a rule or it can be used in a positive way,like in your name. I've digressed a little there. Anyway,   Welcome to the Machine !

Signature ? How ?