Mother's Day

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
Mother's Day

The original Mother's Day is so f<>king different than today's versions,where now a day's you must conform and buy something for your Mother.  tecumsehreunion.com/Reunion/00000210.htm   

Rich Woods
Rational VIP!
Rich Woods's picture
User is offlineOffline
OK... I'll admit it... I am

OK... I'll admit it... I am an asshole... a little Facebook Battle from yesterday...

Rich Woods: I want to wish a Happy Mothers Day to every Gal out there who was smart enough to teminate an unwanted pregnany, rather than aquiesce to religion inspired guilt and pump out a burdonsome little life-wrecker... Today, while your harried, emotionally despondent, semi lucid, formerly attractive friends are changing diaper...s and marveling over crayon portraits... You get to go out shopping.... ENJOY! www.unlearnnow.com, "text_exposed&quotEye-wink;">See More  

Kimberly Skorka, Grant Lorman and Daniel Civitella like this.Andrew Hewitt Andrew Hewitt YES! i couldnt agree more!Yesterday at 11:09am · Alicia Kearney Alicia Kearney Let me say one thing..you will NEVER understand the emotional rollercoaster a woman goes thru in that decision, It is not a time to celebrate motherhood at all!Yesterday at 11:15am · Rich Woods Rich Woods That is true Alicia... Just as *you* will never understand the joys of urinating upright...Yesterday at 11:19am · Andrew Hewitt Andrew Hewitt or urinating outside on a tree.Yesterday at 11:20am · Kimberly Skorka Kimberly Skorka I left out the getting pregnant part, but yes, I will be shopping today! Thanks Mom, for still wintering outside of NJ!Yesterday at 11:21am · Anife Dutcher Anife Dutcher I don't know you but my first reaction to your status is.... I Guess your mother wasn't smart enough? Kinda harsh wordsYesterday at 12:00pm · Rich Woods Rich Woods Well, Anife... I *do* know you... You're just another young intellectually and emotionally ill-equipped mother who thinks that she's playing house with real babies...if it hasn't happened already, you'll turn into a lasgna bellied floral printed gospel spouting, un bangable midwest house-frau...and your husband will be reduced to living vicariously through watching sports...Yesterday at 12:10pm · Anife Dutcher Anife Dutcher LOl..you obviously don't know me! Something tragic must have happened in your childhood??...what other kind of reason is there for all this hostility towards women raising a familyYesterday at 12:16pm · Andrew Hewitt Andrew Hewitt i didnt get that at all. what i got out of it was that people have kids because it what society says they should do.Yesterday at 12:17pm · Anife Dutcher Anife Dutcher I get that too..that's why I said it was my first reaction....Maybe some do, but not all and to "sterotype" what all mothers do or become is just nonsense.Yesterday at 12:21pm · Rich Woods Rich Woods Well Ms Anife, who doesn't know me... If youd the ability to comprehend, this post was about *unwanted* pregancies.... but people like you see what they want... Hope your children wind up on a milk cartonYesterday at 12:22pm · Anife Dutcher Anife Dutcher Wow..REALLY??? .if you knew how to comprehend things you would of seen that I wrote what my FIRST reaction was to your post not what my true thoughts were...may u never have children...hope to god you don't!!Yesterday at 12:27pm · Rich Woods Rich Woods ...and may your husband leave you for someone who is emotionally stable, doesn't have a wrecked body, and chunky thighs...Yesterday at 12:31pm · Anife Dutcher Anife Dutcher Lol...that's definitely not meSmilingYesterday at 12:33pm · Kris Marasca Kris Marasca ah, Rich ... have I told you lately how much I adore you? Even if your perspective is a little off LOL ♥Yesterday at 1:14pm · Joe Conte Joe Conte Umm,,so rich,,so from what i gather...you dont like the rhythm method? irish catholics RULE!!!!!!!!!!! i hate being right all the time, Roland T. Flackfizer for presidente!Yesterday at 1:29pm · Rich Woods Rich Woods ...and Let me just say that if I offended anyone...I truly don't care... *but*... Tune into "UnLearn: The show" every Tuesday at 7pm... www.unlearntheshow.com for more population control hijinks!!!!Yesterday at 2:56pm · Kris Marasca Kris Marasca if you offended anyone ... they shouldn't be your friend. Or in the alternative they should just die in a fire. Bwhahahahaha - I am such an evil bitch at times ;=)Yesterday at 3:15pm · Rich Woods Rich Woods right Ma... What did that first dumb broad say?... "oooh...You will *never* understand..."... Shut up you estrogen ridden nightmare... Go have another out of wedlock child like you live in the projects, and burden society more with yet another future welfare recipient...Yesterday at 3:19pm · Kris Marasca Kris Marasca OMG...I'm peeing myself right now reading your last comment!!11 hours ago · Jeanette Iurato Jeanette Iurato I am tired of the ones who think they are MORE of a woman for having a child than those of us who have opted to not get pregnant. We non-moms need to raise a glass to ourselves for not stretching our vajayjays and thank the lord we don't know what it's like to push an ungrateful human being out of our cooch. And if I offended a "Mom", go treat yourself to a new moo moo from Walmart, you'll feel better.10 hours ago ·

Renee Obsidianwords
High Level DonorModeratorRRS local affiliate
Renee Obsidianwords's picture
User is offlineOffline
Rich Woods wrote:OK... I'll

Rich Woods wrote:

OK... I'll admit it... I am an asshole... a little Facebook Battle from yesterday...

Rich Woods: I want to wish a Happy Mothers Day to every Gal out there who was smart enough to teminate an unwanted pregnany, rather than aquiesce to religion inspired guilt and pump out a burdonsome little life-wrecker... Today, while your harried, emotionally despondent, semi lucid, formerly attractive friends are changing diaper...s and marveling over crayon portraits... You get to go out shopping.... ENJOY! www.unlearnnow.com, "text_exposed&quotEye-wink;">See More

Kimberly Skorka, Grant Lorman and Daniel Civitella like this.Andrew Hewitt Andrew Hewitt YES! i couldnt agree more!Yesterday at 11:09am · Alicia Kearney Alicia Kearney Let me say one thing..you will NEVER understand the emotional rollercoaster a woman goes thru in that decision, It is not a time to celebrate motherhood at all!Yesterday at 11:15am · Rich Woods Rich Woods That is true Alicia... Just as *you* will never understand the joys of urinating upright...Yesterday at 11:19am · Andrew Hewitt Andrew Hewitt or urinating outside on a tree.Yesterday at 11:20am · Kimberly Skorka Kimberly Skorka I left out the getting pregnant part, but yes, I will be shopping today! Thanks Mom, for still wintering outside of NJ!Yesterday at 11:21am · Anife Dutcher Anife Dutcher I don't know you but my first reaction to your status is.... I Guess your mother wasn't smart enough? Kinda harsh wordsYesterday at 12:00pm · Rich Woods Rich Woods Well, Anife... I *do* know you... You're just another young intellectually and emotionally ill-equipped mother who thinks that she's playing house with real babies...if it hasn't happened already, you'll turn into a lasgna bellied floral printed gospel spouting, un bangable midwest house-frau...and your husband will be reduced to living vicariously through watching sports...Yesterday at 12:10pm · Anife Dutcher Anife Dutcher LOl..you obviously don't know me! Something tragic must have happened in your childhood??...what other kind of reason is there for all this hostility towards women raising a familyYesterday at 12:16pm · Andrew Hewitt Andrew Hewitt i didnt get that at all. what i got out of it was that people have kids because it what society says they should do.Yesterday at 12:17pm · Anife Dutcher Anife Dutcher I get that too..that's why I said it was my first reaction....Maybe some do, but not all and to "sterotype" what all mothers do or become is just nonsense.Yesterday at 12:21pm · Rich Woods Rich Woods Well Ms Anife, who doesn't know me... If youd the ability to comprehend, this post was about *unwanted* pregancies.... but people like you see what they want... Hope your children wind up on a milk cartonYesterday at 12:22pm · Anife Dutcher Anife Dutcher Wow..REALLY??? .if you knew how to comprehend things you would of seen that I wrote what my FIRST reaction was to your post not what my true thoughts were...may u never have children...hope to god you don't!!Yesterday at 12:27pm · Rich Woods Rich Woods ...and may your husband leave you for someone who is emotionally stable, doesn't have a wrecked body, and chunky thighs...Yesterday at 12:31pm · Anife Dutcher Anife Dutcher Lol...that's definitely not meSmilingYesterday at 12:33pm · Kris Marasca Kris Marasca ah, Rich ... have I told you lately how much I adore you? Even if your perspective is a little off LOL ♥Yesterday at 1:14pm · Joe Conte Joe Conte Umm,,so rich,,so from what i gather...you dont like the rhythm method? irish catholics RULE!!!!!!!!!!! i hate being right all the time, Roland T. Flackfizer for presidente!Yesterday at 1:29pm · Rich Woods Rich Woods ...and Let me just say that if I offended anyone...I truly don't care... *but*... Tune into "UnLearn: The show" every Tuesday at 7pm... www.unlearntheshow.com for more population control hijinks!!!!Yesterday at 2:56pm · Kris Marasca Kris Marasca if you offended anyone ... they shouldn't be your friend. Or in the alternative they should just die in a fire. Bwhahahahaha - I am such an evil bitch at times ;=)Yesterday at 3:15pm · Rich Woods Rich Woods right Ma... What did that first dumb broad say?... "oooh...You will *never* understand..."... Shut up you estrogen ridden nightmare... Go have another out of wedlock child like you live in the projects, and burden society more with yet another future welfare recipient...Yesterday at 3:19pm · Kris Marasca Kris Marasca OMG...I'm peeing myself right now reading your last comment!!11 hours ago · Jeanette Iurato Jeanette Iurato I am tired of the ones who think they are MORE of a woman for having a child than those of us who have opted to not get pregnant. We non-moms need to raise a glass to ourselves for not stretching our vajayjays and thank the lord we don't know what it's like to push an ungrateful human being out of our cooch. And if I offended a "Mom", go treat yourself to a new moo moo from Walmart, you'll feel better.10 hours ago ·

I don't know if I have ever shared this with you but, I think I love you  Eye-wink

"Pump out a burdonsome little life wrecker"  just awesome.

Slowly building a blog at ~

http://obsidianwords.wordpress.com/

Renee Obsidianwords
User is offlineOffline
Ken G. wrote: The original

Ken G. wrote:

The original Mother's Day is so f<>king different than today's versions,where now a day's you must conform and buy something for your Mother.  tecumsehreunion.com/Reunion/00000210.htm   

I am reading that as possibly the first recorded lilith faire ~  Eye-wink

Renee Obsidianwords
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

Rich Woods
Rational VIP!
Rich Woods's picture
User is offlineOffline
Renee Obsidianwords wrote:I

Renee Obsidianwords wrote:

I don't know if I have ever shared this with you but, I think I love you  Eye-wink

"Pump out a burdonsome little life wrecker"  just awesome.

Love You Back. Thanks for making my day Smiling