NDE's: possibly caused by high CO2 blood levels

B166ER
atheist
B166ER's picture
User is offlineOffline
NDE's: possibly caused by high CO2 blood levels

"This may shock you, but not everything in the bible is true." The only true statement ever to be uttered by Jean Chauvinism, sociopathic emotional terrorist.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." Mikhail Bakunin
"The means in which you take,
dictate the ends in which you find yourself."
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme leadership derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!"
No Gods, No Masters!

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome to 15 years ago?

Welcome to 15 years ago?

Twilight blue-light-at-the-end-of-a-tunnel experiences while being incapacitated and barely conscious  have been associated with encephalized CO2 levels since at least the mid-90s. (That's when I remember seeing/hearing about it on TV, as a young'n)

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

kierantitheridge
kierantitheridge's picture
User is offlineOffline
I am surprised the article

I am surprised the article didn't mention the fact that increasing CO2 causes cerebral blood flow to rise. Which is a well recognised phenomenon in medicine.

Ken G.
User is offlineOffline
B166ER wrote: interesting article

AS I was reading the article,I started to think to myself,yeah I heard this somewhere,but when I first heard about the  CO2 levels,it made me wonder,well that makes sense,but why do people that have not experience a near death episode,also see angles, (they say that the angles help them in so-called normal conditions) in everyday life conditions.I guess this was also when I realized that a lot of people are just -STRANGE.  

Signature ? How ?