New.. well, sorta.

fluffz
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
New.. well, sorta.

So I was arguing some guy on Facebook today, a very long and and nice argument on religion in the end of which I'd like to say I won since he chose a pretty cheap way out (i.e. "I have nothing more to say to you, that doesn't mean I think you're right, here, watch this hour long video explaining my views for me!" ) and I remembered how much fun I had with you guys and realized how much I missed debating religion and philosophy (although I still have a lot to learn) - so I've decided I should probably visit here more often Smiling

I doubt anyone remembers or missed me, so I'd like to say hello and that it's a pleasure to be back Laughing out loud

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome back...

Maury Povich and at least 2 of our female members want to see you about DNA testing. Good luck.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Uuuhh, welcome back.

Uuuhh, welcome back.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare