hello some more again

Anonymous
User is offlineOffline
hello some more again

I was having a rough time edging in to older threads so I decided to post a new one and say hi erbody!! so far this site is very entertaining and I look forward to interacting with people who have a more logical approach to interpreting this cosmos.

Abu Lahab
Superfan
Abu Lahab's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome and interact away!

Welcome and interact away!

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome! Have fun.

Welcome! Have fun.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

master jahra (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
thankx I look forward

thankx I look forward

pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
pauljohntheskeptic's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome and jump right in.

Welcome and jump right in.

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.