Somali female divorcee stoned to death for adultery, man gets 100 lashes

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
Somali female divorcee stoned to death for adultery, man gets 100 lashes

This is wrong on so many levels.  First, obviously they killed her because of a sex 'crime'.  Second, she was already divorced but according to Sharia law she couldn't ever be with another man again regardless.  Third, the guy who slept with her only gets 100 lashes and she gets death.

sarcasm/ Of course, Islam and Sharia never hurt anyone and this is a radical group led by a militant so it is not representative of Islam in general. /sarcasm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8366197.stm

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Oh, this is nothing.There's

Oh, this is nothing.

There's like 13 year old girls that have gotten stoned for getting gang raped.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
 I'm trying to think of a

I'm trying to think of a divorcee worth 100 lashes. Hmmm. Oh wait. I married her. Luv ya, honey, if you're reading this one.

"Tonight on Al-jazeera primetime: MILFSTONING"

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
This is the sort of thing

mellestad wrote:

This is wrong on so many levels.  First, obviously they killed her because of a sex 'crime'.  Second, she was already divorced but according to Sharia law she couldn't ever be with another man again regardless.  Third, the guy who slept with her only gets 100 lashes and she gets death.

sarcasm/ Of course, Islam and Sharia never hurt anyone and this is a radical group led by a militant so it is not representative of Islam in general. /sarcasm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8366197.stm

That turned me from an atheist into an atheist extremist.

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline
:o

How would gay divorse be treated I wonder?

mellestad
User is offlineOffline
ClockCat wrote:How would

ClockCat wrote:

How would gay...

Death for spelling g-a-y.

Everything makes more sense now that I've stopped believing.

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
ClockCat wrote:How would gay

ClockCat wrote:

How would gay divorse be treated I wonder?

There wouldn't be a divorce. They would have gotten stoned for trying to get married.  

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

The Doomed Soul
atheist
The Doomed Soul's picture
User is offlineOffline
mellestad wrote:Third, the

mellestad wrote:

Third, the guy who slept with her only gets 100 lashes and she gets death.

What do you mean ONLY?

Its 100 lashes! the guy will be lucky if his spine isnt showing by the end... i think i'd take the death by stoning

What Would Kharn Do?

ClockCat
ClockCat's picture
User is offlineOffline
:o

From what I understand, homosexual interactions are not prohibited in private under Sharia law, but sodomy is a prohibited act.

So as long as sodomy never happens, it is allowable. Also, this is only for men, women cannot have sex at all except for a husband they are married to.

I'm just curious how this works. 

Theism is why we can't have nice things.