Sapient, Monday Night ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient, Monday Night ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!

For NFL fans and those who don't know Brian Sapient is an Eagles fan and I have the misfortune of being a Redskins fan. Monday Night on ESPN our teams will clash,

Considering that my Skins suck huge donkey balls AND LOST TO THE LIONS, and our coach doesn't have much hope, or talent for that matter, I am not going to hold my breath.

BUT TO BRIAN, A BIG NANNY NANNY BOO BOO, AND (Curly "Three Stooges hand under my chin wave).

YOU WANNA PIECE OF ME!

(Note to self: Did I think that, or type it?)

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
I'm looking forward to it. 

I'm looking forward to it.  I actually have Chris Cooley as my TE in fantasy football, and am playing against Westbrook, Desean Jackson, and David Akers.  So I need a lot of things to come together to get both an Eagles win and a fantasy football win. I'll settle for an Eagles win. 

Do you even have a coach right now?  Isn't some guy who was playing bingo last week in a retirement community going to be calling the plays in?  Isn't the game on way past his bedtime?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote:I'm looking

Sapient wrote:

I'm looking forward to it.  I actually have Chris Cooley as my TE in fantasy football, and am playing against Westbrook, Desean Jackson, and David Akers.  So I need a lot of things to come together to get both an Eagles win and a fantasy football win. I'll settle for an Eagles win. 

Do you even have a coach right now?  Isn't some guy who was playing bingo last week in a retirement community going to be calling the plays in?  Isn't the game on way past his bedtime?

Cooley? YOU HARLOT! HE'S MINE! YOU JEZEBEL.

You need not reminded me that we don't have a coach. Unlike theists, I do recognize my "Dumb and Dumber" prospects year after year in saying to myself " So you're saying there's a chance".

Quote:
Isn't some guy who was playing bingo last week in a retirement community.   Isn't the game on way past his bedtime?

Just because he calls "go for it" on 4th and 3 deep in his own territory with plenty of time left in the game doesn't mean he has Alzheimer's. I bet you never walked an old lady across the street!

You have the bedside manor of Buddy Ryan. Looking for my kneecaps tomorrow night?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Quote:Quote:Isn't some guy

Quote:
Quote:
Isn't some guy who was playing bingo last week in a retirement community.   Isn't the game on way past his bedtime?

Just because he calls "go for it" on 4th and 3 deep in his own territory with plenty of time left in the game doesn't mean he has Alzheimer's. I bet you never walked an old lady across the street!

You have the bedside manor of Buddy Ryan. Looking for my kneecaps tomorrow night?

I'm actually hoping this new play call coach is gonna do the obvious thing (that is if he has a clue, which if I know the redskins leadership like I think I do... he doesn't)...

We need him to send Cooley on a ton of short pass plays against our linebackers who are currently the only hole in our defense.  Cooley has been a primary blocker for the last few weeks, which is a sad waste of his talent.  So, if this guy has a clue... Cooley will see a lot of action in the pass game and will be red hot.  My guess is though... the guy doesn't have a clue, the midseason change will fuck with team morale, and the Eagles will win 27-10. 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cooley reminds me of Jeremy

Cooley reminds me of Jeremy Shockey of the Giants, and Riggins of the Skins Hayday. Cooley could give a shit less what play was set up, his compass is always set at north and south and will run over anyone in his way.

Problem is the Skins don't have, and haven't had the Hogs since the Hogs left. The Skins are the children on the bubble gum machines asking for donations.

Cooley is a great player. I only wish he had a great team to play on.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
27-10, you are being

27-10, you are being generous to the Skins. How many touchdowns have the skins had this season?

The Redskins wouldn't know the endzone if it were Pamila Anderson's pussy and they were 1 inch in front of it.

Abu Lahab
Superfan
Abu Lahab's picture
User is offlineOffline

I am also a long suffering fan of the Redskins.

I am not looking forward to this evening's fun and games.

I don't believe we'll improve until Dan Snyder sells the team. He likes to dabble too much.

How can not believing in something that is backed up with no empirical evidence be less scientific than believing in something that not only has no empirical evidence but actually goes against the laws of the universe and in many cases actually contradicts itself? - Ricky Gervais

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Abu Lahab wrote:I am also a

Abu Lahab wrote:

I am also a long suffering fan of the Redskins.

I am not looking forward to this evening's fun and games.

I don't believe we'll improve until Dan Snyder sells the team. He likes to dabble too much.

ROTFLMAO!

Dan is the worst thing to happen to the team.

shelley
ModeratorRRS local affiliate
shelley's picture
User is offlineOffline
Speaking of clashes... my

Speaking of clashes... my University (George Mason) will be up against Liberty Unversity (Men's Basketball) soon... it will be the first game I've gone to.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
shelleymtjoy wrote:Speaking

shelleymtjoy wrote:

Speaking of clashes... my University (George Mason) will be up against Liberty Unversity (Men's Basketball) soon... it will be the first game I've gone to.

GO GEORGE MASON! BTW, in case you didn't know Jerry Falwell failed out of the College I graduated from. He said he "left" because the college (NOT LIBERTY) didn't teach "true Christianity" but the truth was his grades SUCKED!

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
YOU'VE WON THIS TIME

YOU'VE WON THIS TIME SAPIENT!

BUT TO QUOTE MAXWELL CLINGER FROM M*A*S*H

"May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your yogart"

I WANT MY MOMMY!

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Skins dropped more balls

The Skins dropped more balls in that game than a urologist at a retirement home.

They must be suffering PTSD because they acted like the football was a live grenade.

Watching the Skins is like the two old men in the Muppet Show,

Why do we always come here

I guess we'll never know

It's kinda like a torture

To have to watch the show

I WANT MY MOMMY!

Abu Lahab
Superfan
Abu Lahab's picture
User is offlineOffline
################

My darling wife has been telling me for the past 2 years that Campbell isn't the answer at QB (not that she knows who is) and now I have to agree. That was some of the worst QB'ing I've ever seen.

We are officailly done for 2009.

Who do you think the next Redskins coach will be?

How can not believing in something that is backed up with no empirical evidence be less scientific than believing in something that not only has no empirical evidence but actually goes against the laws of the universe and in many cases actually contradicts itself? - Ricky Gervais

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Abu Lahab wrote:My darling

Abu Lahab wrote:

My darling wife has been telling me for the past 2 years that Campbell isn't the answer at QB (not that she knows who is) and now I have to agree. That was some of the worst QB'ing I've ever seen.

We are officailly done for 2009.

Who do you think the next Redskins coach will be?

Since Dan likes to pay for teams and not develop them it wouldn't matter if he hired Vince Lombardi.

Dan might as well hire God/Allah/ or Yahwey as head coach.  Until he sells the team, I do not see us getting better, no matter who we hire.

Until then my only hope for each season is to beat the Cowboys at least once.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
shelleymtjoy wrote:Speaking

shelleymtjoy wrote:

Shelly, how did Mason do against "Liberty"? I love the name of "Liberty" btw.

My sophomore year at the college Falsewell failed out of which I graduated from, I had a dorm mate who prank called the admissions office at "Liberty".

He called and pretended to be a parent wanting to send his kid to "Liberty".

He had the secretary going for quite a while with questions like this.

"Is it true you cant hold hands with the opposite sex?"

"Is it true you cant smoke on campus"

"Is it true you cant drink beer on campus"

YADDA YADDA YADDA..................

He went through about 20-25 questions about all the things you cant do.

Then the last thing he said was, "If it is true you cant do those things, why do you call it Liberty?"