Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
If only they would have

If only they would have figured out that it was the football that was inconsequential, and not their lives. Oh philosophy, you're such an n-edged sword.

Saint Will: no gyration without funkstification.
fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Nice My inner philosopher

Nice Smiling

My inner philosopher is happy

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

Stosis
User is offlineOffline
The sad thing is that if the

The sad thing is that if the players had had a real university education and instead of getting a free pass for their playing ability they might have been able to answer the question on the spot. Or at least have come to terms with the lack of one.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Did anyone catch the "Honor

Did anyone catch the "Honor 9/11, by not masturbating" story? I just about fell out of my chair.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
I also like the other NFL

I also like the other NFL story where they treat the Lions like an orfanage charity. "If you work hard, you too can get out of Detroit someday".

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

MichaelMcF
Science Freak
MichaelMcF's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hambydammit wrote:  Nice

Hambydammit wrote:

Nice Smiling

My inner philosopher is happy

Maybe you'll like this then... (he says immediatley breaking his "no longer posting here" statement.  But pineapple's video made me laugh)

Forget Jesus, the stars died so that you could be here
- Lawrence Krauss