How adorable!

Abu Lahab
Superfan
Abu Lahab's picture
User is offlineOffline
How adorable!

I absolutely LOVE this kind of devout crackpot:

This distinctly proves that Islam is not from God as being a Christian I have often heard actual accounts of God giving people a visit to Heaven and many have remarked on the beautiful music there.
Apparently, many composers such as Beethoven and Bach etc. their music was originally from Heaven.
How amazing is that!!

Posted by: Carole  at August 21, 2009 5:41 AM on Jihadwatch.org

http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/027298.php#respond

"Mommy! Mommy! Look at the religious fuckwit!"

How can not believing in something that is backed up with no empirical evidence be less scientific than believing in something that not only has no empirical evidence but actually goes against the laws of the universe and in many cases actually contradicts itself? - Ricky Gervais

Luminon
SuperfanTheist
Luminon's picture
User is offlineOffline
Holy shit... Looks like an

Holy shit... Looks like an Old Testament improvised live action role playing. These extremists behave like their all relatives would be shot by a gang of singing, dancing American female soldiers dressed in wedding clothes.
I wonder how they would like if a groups of heavily armed Somalians would patrol the land and check all Muslim weddings if there is at least a minimal prescribed amount of music, dancing couples, singers, relatives, laughter (in decibels), colors, jewels, roasted pork and wine.

I listen to music right now, see you in Gehenna.
And... what are these things that Muslims are supposed to have in paradise?

Beings who deserve worship don't demand it. Beings who demand worship don't deserve it.