Atheists Visit Creation Museum

Observer
Observer's picture
User is offlineOffline
Atheists Visit Creation Museum

http://www.secularstudents.org/node/2634

If you are in kentucky, swing by today and you may see P.Z. Myers.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
250 people x admission fees

250 people x admission fees = far too much income for the theme park pretending to be a museum. And it's already been done a few times, so they won't accomplish anything more than giving it free advertising and funding. I therefore condemn this visit as counter-productive.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
If I am thinking long term,

If I am thinking long term, this "museum" shoud be preserved, like the Parthenon, to remind us how stupid and superstitious humanity can be.

These morons who set up this scam on credulous people are no different than the powers that were in Ancient Egypt who convinced the masses for 3,000 years that the Sun was a thinking being.

The government certainly should not be funding religion, any religion. But history is history and the only way to avoid mistakes is to be reminded what not to do.

This museum should serve as a reminder what a lack of education can do and what religious indoctrination can do. This "museum" is no better for it's fans than a Muslim school in the middle east that only teaches it's kids to barf up the words in the Koran.

This "museum" is nothing but a PR campaign., and a comic book one at that.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Observer
Observer's picture
User is offlineOffline
You all seemed a little

You all seemed a little upset about the visit. So...I thought you might enjoy this to cheer you up Smiling

pz_dino.jpeg