What happened to RRS's Youtube Channel?

lycurgus33
User is offlineOffline
What happened to RRS's Youtube Channel?

I was just checking up on my subscriptions on youtube and the RSS channel is suspended.  What's up with that?

The Doomed Soul
atheist
The Doomed Soul's picture
User is offlineOffline
lycurgus33 wrote:I was just

lycurgus33 wrote:

I was just checking up on my subscriptions on youtube and the RSS channel is suspended.  What's up with that?

Oh its all quite simple...

Warner Media Group (WMG) found out that they are actually allowed to lay copyright claim to peoples voices, no matter what they say, or how indirectly linked they are to the company.

As such, any video on youtube with language and/or music, as well as, any visual material, is hereby claimed by WMG as per copyright law.

Any Youtube participants caught with such material and/or view such material will have all of their said material pull from Youtube and their account banned until such a time as WMG lawyers are able to send cease&desist letters to the accused...

*cough*

The proceeding has be pulled, completely, out of Doomy's ass, yet still sounds unbelievably close to every account suspension on Youtube... ever...

What Would Kharn Do?

lycurgus33
User is offlineOffline
Well I think it sucks and

Well I think it sucks and hope it isn't the start of a trend.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
I can't believe noone has

I can't believe noone has crushed YouTube out of the market yet. Noone likes it anymore. I'd do it if I had the money.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

aiia
Superfan
aiia's picture
User is offlineOffline
Business analysts say

Business analysts say youtube is loosing money

BobSpence
High Level DonorRational VIP!ScientistWebsite Admin
BobSpence's picture
User is offlineOffline
I understand YouTube is

I understand YouTube is owned by some obscure struggling company called Google...

Favorite oxymorons: Gospel Truth, Rational Supernaturalist, Business Ethics, Christian Morality

"Theology is now little more than a branch of human ignorance. Indeed, it is ignorance with wings." - Sam Harris

The path to Truth lies via careful study of reality, not the dreams of our fallible minds - me

From the sublime to the ridiculous: Science -> Philosophy -> Theology