The KEY to success is...Howard Hughes?!?!

PorkChop
Rational VIP!SuperfanSilver Member
User is offlineOffline
The KEY to success is...Howard Hughes?!?!

This is weird, and I felt compelled to have you all ridicule it with me.

Text is as follows:

Howard Hughes Guiding Wynn In Las Vegas

2 January 2009 8:16 AM, PST | From wenn.com | See recent WENN news

Hotel entrepreneur Steve Wynn is destined to succeed at whatever he does - because he has been guided by the spirit of billionaire Howard Hughes for years, according to top Hollywood medium Kenny Kingston.

Hughes was one of Kingston's secret clients before the mystery of his disappearance and apparent death, and now the subject of Leonardo DiCaprio's hit film The Aviator has come back from the dead to reveal he's backing Las Vegas kingpin Wynn's new hotel venture, Encore.

Kingston tells WENN, "Many people question whether it's a wise move to make, given the economy and a downturn in Las Vegas business, but Steve Wynn shouldn't worry - he's been guided by Howard Hughes for years."

And Kingston has been tracing the mystery of Howard Hughes, who was declared dead in 1976, for more than 30 years.

He adds, "I contacted the spirit of Hughes' mother, Alene, in 1978 and 1979 to see whether she'd seen Howard on the other side. She said no, which is very unusual, since a family member such as a mother would certainly have seen her son when he passed away.

"Then, in 1979, I was contacted by Hughes himself in the flesh and I gave him a psychic reading. Hughes told me he was secretly moving about between Los Angeles, Las Vegas and the Bahamas."

Kingston insists Hughes died in the 1980s, and one of his closest friends on the other side is Steve Wynn's mother.

The psychic adds, "Wynn's mother and Howard Hughes are working hard to guide Steve with his projects. Hughes admires his courage and business sense. These strong allies on the other side will make sure that Steve Wynn won't fail."

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'm just plain amazed that

I'm just plain amazed that Mr. Hughes found the time between loopings of Ice Station Lebra (presumably he can find copies of it in spirit land) to shout-out advice to Mr. Wynn.

Sticking out tongue

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

- Leon Trotsky, Last Will & Testament
February 27, 1940

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
Perhaps he is just killing

Perhaps he is just killing some time until Patrick McGoohan and Ernest Borgnine kick of and then he can watch the "live on stage" version.

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

Renee Obsidianwords
High Level DonorModeratorRRS local affiliate
Renee Obsidianwords's picture
User is offlineOffline
So I wonder if he will offer

So I wonder if he will offer Kingston a gig at the hotel. They could have room service readings...for a small fee of course.

Slowly building a blog at ~

http://obsidianwords.wordpress.com/