Other definitions need our protection, too!

Kevin R Brown
Superfan
Kevin R Brown's picture
User is offlineOffline
Other definitions need our protection, too!

Y'know, while the average Christian might recognize the the imminent danger to society that is posed by the perversion of the traditional definition of marriage becoming more broad, it's become obvious to me that there are actually far more definitions out there in danger of defilement than the Liberal-biased media would have us believe!

Take, for example, one of the hallmarks of the United States of America - the noble Freedom Fry:

TRUE Freedom Fries

...You thought that they would just live and let live? Leave the Freedom Fry cut as straight as was always intended?

Think again!

Curly 'Fries'

"People just think they can get away with calling anything Freedom Fries these days. I mean, everybody knows: fries are cut straight. That's just the way it is. Sure, I understand you can experiment a little bit - maybe have a few crinkles on them here or there - but curling 'em? That's just not natural. It's not what Freedom Fries stand for."

Jared Johnson has been the manager of the little McDonalds in his town for just under four years.

"Check the records. You'll never find a single fry that wasn't cut straight outside the last 20, maybe 30 years. Then all of the drugs and alcohol showed-up, and before you know it, there's a bag of these things in every grocery store freezer. Think about this: what happens when some parent who's gone curly on us starts feeding them to their kids? What if they they like them - like, without trying straight cuts first? Suddenly nobody's buying straight cut fries anymore, are they? So who's going to keep the straight cut manufacturers in business? Nobody. You've got yourself an economic meltdown right there."

Mr. Johnson picks-up a block of cheddar cheese and a cheese slicer, cutting-off a thin, curled slice.

"Y'know what else is curled? This stuff. And maybe a hundred other kinds of food. I mean, this is the really scary part - what if a kid sees something curly like this, puts two and two together, and decides to try it out because he liked his curly 'fries' so much? Kids are pretty smart these days, y'know. If they like it, they might start eating other stuff! Can you imagine that? If our kids aren't eating their Freedom Fries and liking it anymore, can we really still call ourselves America?"

Quote:
"Natasha has just come up to the window from the courtyard and opened it wider so that the air may enter more freely into my room. I can see the bright green strip of grass beneath the wall, and the clear blue sky above the wall, and sunlight everywhere. Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

- Leon Trotsky, Last Will & Testament
February 27, 1940

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
 I think you've missed your

I think you've missed your calling as a writer for The Onion.

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

hazindu
Superfan
hazindu's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fuck freedom fries!!!!!  If

Fuck freedom fries!!!!!  If I'm going to clog my arteries with excesive empty greasy callories, they better be curly.

... and I want bbq sauce, not ketchup.

"I've yet to witness circumstance successfully manipulated through the babbling of ritualistic nonsense to an imaginary deity." -- me (josh)

If god can do anything, can he make a hot dog so big even he can't eat all of it?

darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
hazindu wrote:Fuck freedom

hazindu wrote:

Fuck freedom fries!!!!!  If I'm going to clog my arteries with excesive empty greasy callories, they better be curly.

... and I want bbq sauce, not ketchup.

Heretic!

lol.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.

darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
Another thing that needs to

Another thing that needs to be specified:

These are the Dixie Chicks, not Dixie C*nts!

Because they chose to say ONE bad word about George Bush, rednecks all over the red states burnt and/or destroyed their albums.

I'm fixing this picture prior to releasing it on January 20th in celebration of Bush leaving office.

Dixiefix

It's still a work in progress. I'm 1/3 of the way done.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.

Thomathy
Superfan
Thomathy's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cool!On a separate note,

Cool!

On a separate note, fries, of any sort, should always be eaten with tartar sauce or mayonaise.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Yuck. I prefer normal to

Yuck. I prefer normal to curly - and love beer battered. I hate both ketchup and mayo - salt only for me.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Renee Obsidianwords
High Level DonorModeratorRRS local affiliate
Renee Obsidianwords's picture
User is offlineOffline
Another great post

Another great post Kevin!

Steak fries are the thick meaty cousin of the shoestring fry and my favorite!

Smiling

Slowly building a blog at ~

http://obsidianwords.wordpress.com/

Cali_Athiest2
Cali_Athiest2's picture
User is offlineOffline
Have you ever found straight

Have you ever found straight fries mixed in with your curly fries? Pisses me off to no end, luckily the president of Iran states that there are no curly fries in Iran. The threat of death to curly fries keeps all fries completely straight no matter how many times they put them through the curling process.

"Always seek out the truth, but avoid at all costs those that claim to have found it" ANONYMOUS