Ball Cleavage

kellyisHOT
User is offlineOffline
Ball Cleavage

Why aren't we allowed to show our testicles in public again? Women are allowed to have cleavage...why can't I squeeze my nuts together to attract the ladies? Just saying...

Luminon
SuperfanTheist
Luminon's picture
User is offlineOffline
kellyisHOT wrote:Why aren't

kellyisHOT wrote:

Why aren't we allowed to show our testicles in public again? Women are allowed to have cleavage...why can't I squeeze my nuts together to attract the ladies? Just saying...

I think the original reason is a safety, man. Better to not show the family jewels, or one might get a serious injury.
This has an analogy in a menstruation for example, I had read somewhere, that women were originally protected for their certain physical specifics, but later it degenerated into a discrimination and enslaving of women.

But if you're so eager, you can visit a nudistic beach, I heard it's very pleasant and civilized place. Of course the best ones are only with women or man and woman pairs allowed.

Beings who deserve worship don't demand it. Beings who demand worship don't deserve it.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Unless you want to spend a

Unless you want to spend a stint at the iron bar Hilton squezing your nuts together for some guy named Bubba, I'd advise against it.

If you really feel the need to do that, join a swingers club.

In all seriousness though, it probably is as simple as math in terms of evolution. Males produce much more DNA samples in the form of sperm compaired to women who produce a limited number of eggs, throughout their lives compaired to male sperm.

So women can have the luxury of advertising which is much easyer, supply and demand, so to speak. There is not much demand on women's part to want to see men squeazing their nuts together.

Although lots of men find women who are sexually open(side note to fundies reading this, no one is suggesting irresponsible behaivor) very hot and impowering. I know I do, so while I empathize with you, the reality is most women don't want to see that.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
That's not something I want

That's not something I want to see when I'm walking to the post office in the morning.

JillSwift
Superfan
JillSwift's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:That's not

MattShizzle wrote:
That's not something I want to see when I'm walking to the post office in the morning.
Your feelings about the sight of other men's balls is irrelevant to the subject.

I don't know if the OP was serious or not, but: Is there really a reason to keep genitalia covered up in public? (Besides things like not wanting one's genitals to freeze off in winter and similar.) That's the question that's on the table. Now, get your goddamn balls off the fucking table, that's not hygienic!

"Anyone can repress a woman, but you need 'dictated' scriptures to feel you're really right in repressing her. In the same way, homophobes thrive everywhere. But you must feel you've got scripture on your side to come up with the tedious 'Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve' style arguments instead of just recognising that some people are different." - Douglas Murray

The Doomed Soul
atheist
The Doomed Soul's picture
User is offlineOffline
Did man invent the Shirt,

Did man invent the Shirt, the Cloak, or the Loincloth first?

And why? Because Ice Ages are FUCKING COLD

What Would Kharn Do?

darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
JillSwift wrote:MattShizzle

JillSwift wrote:

MattShizzle wrote:
Your feelings about the sight of other men's balls is irrelevant to the subject.

I don't know if the OP was serious or not, but: Is there really a reason to keep genitalia covered up in public? (Besides things like not wanting one's genitals to freeze off in winter and similar.) That's the question that's on the table. Now, get your goddamn balls off the fucking table, that's not hygienic!

Mine are hygienic. Hair is the enemy and bacteria is its friend.

Now, the undersides of breasts need constant washing. So much washing that assistance is often needed. No harsh washcloths either. Bare soapy hands with great care and tenderness applied; gently smoothing away the soap with very warm water. I've found the best way to clean a woman's under-breasts is to stand behind her in the shower pulling her close to me.

But I digress.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
darth_josh wrote:JillSwift

darth_josh wrote:

JillSwift wrote:

MattShizzle wrote:

Mine are hygienic. Hair is the enemy and bacteria is its friend.

Now, the undersides of breasts need constant washing. So much washing that assistance is often needed. No harsh washcloths either. Bare soapy hands with great care and tenderness applied; gently smoothing away the soap with very warm water. I've found the best way to clean a woman's under-breasts is to stand behind her in the shower pulling her close to me.

But I digress.

That is fine and all that, but always ask permission first.

I don't remember what website it was, but there was a guy who had bouncing fun bags as his avatar. It was hard to focus on the substance of the post because I was distracted by them bouncing.

Al quida is fucking ass backwards because they don't have boobs on the web that they can jack off too and openly admit to it. If they would put down their guns, pick up their keyboards and spank their monkeys a bit, maybe they wouldn't be so angrey.

Jerking off is a stress reliever. Which reminds me, I have some business to take care of. BBL

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Luminon
SuperfanTheist
Luminon's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Al quida is

Brian37 wrote:

Al quida is fucking ass backwards because they don't have boobs on the web that they can jack off too and openly admit to it. If they would put down their guns, pick up their keyboards and spank their monkeys a bit, maybe they wouldn't be so angrey.

Jerking off is good, manually or by foreskin, on dry or with lotion, but it doesn't stop anyone from doing their daily job. Al Kaida's job is to scare the public and provide a pretenses for a military strikes on eastern nations,  they are founded and paid for it probably by CIA. They're not a real frustrated muslims, they only hire them on suicide missions. They just pretend being "terrorists", just as Osama bin Laden. "Al Kaida" was actually back in 80's a name for a database of USA-supported extremistic fighters. And so it is now, just not by USA, but by the worldwide financial and corporational group. Unfortunately, a man must first find a peace through the stomach, heart and head, before the dick.

Beings who deserve worship don't demand it. Beings who demand worship don't deserve it.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Luminon wrote:Brian37

Luminon wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Jerking off is good, manually or by foreskin, on dry or with lotion, but it doesn't stop anyone from doing their daily job. Al Kaida's job is to scare the public and provide a pretenses for a military strikes on eastern nations,  they are founded and paid for it probably by CIA. They're not a real frustrated muslims, they only hire them on suicide missions. They just pretend being "terrorists", just as Osama bin Laden. "Al Kaida" was actually back in 80's a name for a database of USA-supported extremistic fighters. And so it is now, just not by USA, but by the worldwide financial and corporational group. Unfortunately, a man must first find a peace through the stomach, heart and head, before the dick.

You sure know how to ruin a good thread with Weekly World News crap. Do you have a poster of Big Foot on your cealing that you pleasure yourself to?

I suppose Oswald was aided by little green men too.

The fact that we aided them against the Russians does not constitut OUR CIA saying, "Hey, after you take care of them, turn on us, we'll pay you to"

JillSwift
Superfan
JillSwift's picture
User is offlineOffline
Luminon wrote:Jerking off is

Luminon wrote:
You will believe anything you're told, so long as it's in video form and has slick production values.

Jerk.

"Anyone can repress a woman, but you need 'dictated' scriptures to feel you're really right in repressing her. In the same way, homophobes thrive everywhere. But you must feel you've got scripture on your side to come up with the tedious 'Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve' style arguments instead of just recognising that some people are different." - Douglas Murray

shelley
ModeratorRRS local affiliate
shelley's picture
User is offlineOffline
Luminon wrote: Jerking off

Luminon wrote:

Luminon, aka Buzzkill... this thread was totally hot and then not.

I haven't felt this much of a let down since the lesbian love thread fizzled out a few months ago.

Desdenova
atheist
Desdenova's picture
User is offlineOffline
Back on subject, why not

Back on subject, why not dangle the jewels. 

1. Cats might mistake them for swinging toys.

2. Dogs might mistake them for chew toys.

3. Colorblind goats might mistake them for prickly pear fruit.

4. Delusional new agers might mistake them for exposed alien brians.

5. ADHD children might mistake them for pinatas.

6. Near sighted timetravelling pickpockets might mistake them for coin purses.

7. A random RPGer might think they would make a nifty dice bag.

8. Frostbite.

9. Sunburn.

10. Mosquitoes.

11. No shielding against spilled hot drinks.

12. Dangling nut sacks are possibly the most grotesque sight to be found outside a modern art gallery.

It takes a village to raise an idiot.

Save a tree, eat a vegetarian.

Sometimes " The Majority " only means that all the fools are on the same side.

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
JillSwift wrote:I don't know

JillSwift wrote:

I don't know if the OP was serious or not, but: Is there really a reason to keep genitalia covered up in public? (Besides things like not wanting one's genitals to freeze off in winter and similar.)

Would there be a reason to NOT have you genitalia covered?

I wonder if Bin Laden would do his videos naked? I think the big beard is compensating for something.

kellyisHOT
User is offlineOffline
I wonder if I could get out

I wonder if I could get out of speeding tickets with female officers if I squeezed my nuts together and went "Something wrong, Officer?"

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
kellyisHOT wrote:I wonder if

kellyisHOT wrote:

I wonder if I could get out of speeding tickets with female officers if I squeezed my nuts together and went "Something wrong, Officer?"

If you think spending the night in a cell and charges that potentially carry jail time is preferable to a speeding ticket, then maybe.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
This guy seems like he would

This guy seems like he would find a group of school girls wave his penis at them and giggle.

JillSwift
Superfan
JillSwift's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:Would

Cpt_pineapple wrote:
Would there be a reason to NOT have you genitalia covered?
Fresh air.

Sunlight and oxygen are fantastic disinfectants, after all. (This is still not enough for an invitation to set them on the dinner table, boys.)

No one having to wonder about who's stuffin' thier pants with socks.

Guys no longer having to decide which pant leg it should dangle into.

Renee Obsidianwords
High Level DonorModeratorRRS local affiliate
Renee Obsidianwords's picture
User is offlineOffline
...even if you were allowed

...even if you were allowed to show your wrinkly nut-sack...I am not sure there are many ladies that would find it attractive...

Slowly building a blog at ~

http://obsidianwords.wordpress.com/

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:This guy

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

This guy seems like he would find a group of school girls wave his penis at them and giggle.

.......don't knock it until you've tried it  

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

.......don't knock it until you've tried it  

Would you happen to have a means in which I can aquire a penis?

JillSwift
Superfan
JillSwift's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple wrote:Would

Cpt_pineapple wrote:
Would you happen to have a means in which I can aquire a penis?
Some call it "dating". Laughing out loud

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
    Yes.    

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
     Cap'n here's a

Cap'n here's a cheaper alternative if you can't afford the plane ticket to Thailand...  the rest is up to you

kellyisHOT
User is offlineOffline
http://www.snopes.com/radiotv

greek goddess
Rational VIP!Science Freak
greek goddess's picture
User is offlineOffline
JillSwift wrote:I don't know

JillSwift wrote:

I don't know if the OP was serious or not, but: Is there really a reason to keep genitalia covered up in public?

I'm not sure you want to be worrying about who else's vaginal secretions are all over the chair you're about to sit on. I mean, STD's & shit.. no thanks.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
    Falsies ? 

Falsies ?

JillSwift
Superfan
JillSwift's picture
User is offlineOffline
greek goddess wrote:I'm not

greek goddess wrote:
I'm not sure you want to be worrying about who else's vaginal secretions are all over the chair you're about to sit on. I mean, STD's & shit.. no thanks.
Oh ick. Ok, we have a winner >.>;

DamnDirtyApe
Silver Member
DamnDirtyApe's picture
User is offlineOffline
Just because I'm absolutely

Just because I'm absolutely certain nobody wants to know this...

"Ball Cleavage", as the OP has defined it, is the result of the human fetus beginning as a female, no matter its chromosomal complement.  The scrotum is derived from the very same anatomical feature that goes on to form the labia majora in females.  The source of the cleft itself needs little further elucidation.  

"The whole conception of God is a conception derived from ancient Oriental despotisms. It is a conception quite unworthy of free men."
--Bertrand Russell

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
DamnDirtyApe wrote:Just

DamnDirtyApe wrote:

"Ball Cleavage", as the OP has defined it, is the result of the human fetus beginning as a female, no matter its chromosomal complement.  The scrotum is derived from the very same anatomical feature that goes on to form the labia majora in females.  The source of the cleft itself needs little further elucidation.  

We may be atheists who value education, but some threads we like to let our hair down(NOT OUR PUBIC HAIR) And forget about life for a while and drag our knuckles through our freshmen high school memories. HELLO can anyone say "Fast Times" or "Revenge of The Nerds"  Or "American Pie."

Most of us spend our time at the grindstone at mind numbing jobs while in our spare time fighting theocracy. This is our thread to escape reality for a second. All of us, unlike theists, will take note of your rightful contribution. But sometimes people like to party.

DamnDirtyApe
Silver Member
DamnDirtyApe's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:DamnDirtyApe

Brian37 wrote:

DamnDirtyApe wrote:

We may be atheists who value education, but some threads we like to let our hair down(NOT OUR PUBIC HAIR) And forget about life for a while and drag our knuckles through our freshmen high school memories. HELLO can anyone say "Fast Times" or "Revenge of The Nerds"  Or "American Pie."

Most of us spend our time at the grindstone at mind numbing jobs while in our spare time fighting theocracy. This is our thread to escape reality for a second. All of us, unlike theists, will take note of your rightful contribution. But sometimes people like to party.

I wasn't making a comment on the thread itself.  I just figured I'd contribute in the only way I know how. 

"The whole conception of God is a conception derived from ancient Oriental despotisms. It is a conception quite unworthy of free men."
--Bertrand Russell

darth_josh
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
DamnDirtyApe wrote:Just

DamnDirtyApe wrote:

MMMMMMM.... labia. Completely different body wash and motion.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.

JillSwift
Superfan
JillSwift's picture
User is offlineOffline
darth_josh wrote:MMMMMMM....

darth_josh wrote:
It's all good clean fun, eh?

darth_josh
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
JillSwift wrote:darth_josh

JillSwift wrote:

darth_josh wrote:
It's all good clean fun, eh?

It's below 50 degrees outside and that means more time indoors behind locked ones when little ones are gone for a little bit.

As the furnace kicks on it entails clothes being kicked off along with bright lights so that bright becomes an adjective for sexual wit.

Eh. I'm not very good at that form of poetry. Maybe another day when I am more 'inspired'.

stuntgibbon
stuntgibbon's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Well, you could always get

Well, you could always get a pair of truck nuts: http://www.truck-nuts.com/

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:Why aren't we allowed

Quote:
Why aren't we allowed to show our testicles in public again?

As a bad experience in the weight room taught me, low-hanging fruit are a dangerous liability.

There are no theists on operating tables.

πππ†
π†††

The Doomed Soul
atheist
User is offlineOffline
zarathustra wrote:Quote:Why

zarathustra wrote:

Quote:
Why aren't we allowed to show our testicles in public again?

As a bad experience in the weight room taught me, low-hanging fruit are a dangerous liability.

Story! Doomy wanna hear Story!

What Would Kharn Do?

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Doomed Soul wrote:Story!

The Doomed Soul wrote:

Story! Doomy wanna hear Story!

I was using a dip belt, and the chain got a little too entangled with the goods.  The attached weight didn't help matters. 

I don't think my paternal prospects were affected, but I don't share the OP's outrage at having to keep it covered.

There are no theists on operating tables.

πππ†
π†††

Dray
User is offlineOffline
If it was ever allowed,

If it was ever allowed, there would need to be some restrictions.  Like mandatory ball-hairnets, or mandatory weekly shaves or something.  Some people shed ...alot...  I mean like "clogging my damn shower drain" alot.

I would invest in Schick.

darth_josh
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
Dray wrote:If it was ever

Dray wrote:

If it was ever allowed, there would need to be some restrictions.  Like mandatory ball-hairnets, or mandatory weekly shaves or something.  Some people shed ...alot...  I mean like "clogging my damn shower drain" alot.

I would invest in Schick.

I use Bic.

If they shed then they definitely need to take more showers than just once a week.

Could you imagine the innovation if razor companies and waxing salons were suddenly allowed to air commercials of scrotum shaving?

Get some of the Miss Clairol girls to shave a man's nuts and you'd sell a billion razors a month.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Most guys want to keep

Most guys want to keep anything razor sharp as far away from that particular part of the anatomy as humanly possible. At least I do.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
darth_josh wrote: I use

darth_josh wrote:

I use Bic.

If they shed then they definitely need to take more showers than just once a week.

Could you imagine the innovation if razor companies and waxing salons were suddenly allowed to air commercials of scrotum shaving?

When indulging in scrotal grooming I like to employ the G. Gordon Liddy method....I light a candle and use the flame to singe the hairs off. 

Arkanrais
Arkanrais's picture
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish wrote: When

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

When indulging in scrotal grooming I like to employ the G. Gordon Liddy method....I light a candle and use the flame to singe the hairs off. 

Holy crap, why haven't I thought of this before? combining of my 2 great loves; pyromania and cleanliness.

The Doomed Soul
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Arkanrais

Arkanrais wrote:

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

Holy crap, why haven't I thought of this before? combining of my 2 great loves; pyromania and cleanliness.

I recommend practicing on your head, or armhair first Sticking out tongue a mistake with fire is just as costly as a mistake with a straight-edge

What Would Kharn Do?

BeachJustice
BeachJustice's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well if it's not gay unless

Well if it's not gay unless balls are touching, squeezing your testicles together in public would most definitely send the wrong message in my case.

Of course I always keep mine in separate rooms just to be safe.

oh hai