the colossal prick manages to remain magnanimous

Om3ga
Om3ga's picture
User is offlineOffline
the colossal prick manages to remain magnanimous

Posted is the email I sent to that no-talent-ass-clown Ron Sipus.  How this guy received his doctorate is beyond me.  The "gift of the silver tongue" is truly exceptional in this little gem I call the no-talent-ass-clown

Dr.

My email will not come as a surprise to you, I am sure your office has been inundated with responses concerning the DvD: "The God who wasn't There".  I  am outraged!
My clear understanding is that the administers of power need special sanctions that govern their curriculum.  You, me, nor any member of any specific organization should be granted the power to dictate a child's thought.  Un-biased, objective teaching allows people to formulate their own justifications.  Your faculty will be the ones to blame when our children are in the unemployment line, accepting welfare, or on disability because they lack the ambition, intelligence, and discipline that independent cognition grants us.   Brian did a noble thing by exposing  your school for what it is: A bureaucratic enema to modern evolution. I don't care how many awards you've received.  They have been accepted under the pretense of "reasonable doubt."  The basis of faith belongs NOWHERE as far as our children's rearing be concerned.  Let churches do that garbage.  Your faculty's position is to render our children so they can make productive choices in the future.  If ever my children come to me asking for permission to attend an apocryphal organization like your own, I need only pop in the interview of yourself, and the great Brian Flemming.  If ever a person needed to defend his position, it was you.  You quit.  You pulled off the microphone.  Every stature you indoctrinate lost all credibility because, like all god's children, you couldn't stand the heat.  How beneficial for your students. They have a mamby-pamby for a superintendant.  I fear the future, thanks a lot!!!

Undoubtedly your worst nightmare,

Om3ga

here is his reply. 

Good morning David,

You or the DVD are hardly my worst nightmare!

What is a nightmare is the willingness of people to believe with full acceptance a position taken simply because they agree with it and are now willing to investigate the truth of a situation before writing such a negative comment.  We do provide an environment where we encourage our students to think and not accept anything at face value, including Christianity.  I wish you were as open and honest with people.

Ronald G. Sipus, Ph.D.

Superintendent

Village Christian Schools

8930 Village Ave.

Sun Valley, CA 91352

his position is still unclear, and nary a rational thought was expressed

I just sent him another reply...I think he is going to re-form.  LOL

sinner

tee-he

This guy needs an enema!!!!!

Om3ga
Om3ga's picture
User is offlineOffline
Dr.As far as callous respect

Dr.

As far as callous respect is concerned, you have my vote for lying through your teeth and supporting a family on your "heresy."  I truly congratulate your success.  Only the Mormons are one step higher, but of the same yolk. 
Read revelations on the New Wine, and realize it is bitter, sweet, and oh so refreshing when it poisons those that have misinterpreted history for so long.  If at all possible, I may ask you for a collegiate favor, and a person in your position would be a perfect nominee to write me a recommendation for a hopeful university of mine.  You could say by divine right that by my argument, I am expressing "absolut rationale" if you will. 

I had to post your reply at rationalresponders, for that I am somewhat sorry for.  Your office will no doubt be re-integrated for BONER of the month club...if you want to just call yourself RE-KNOB, I'll be happy with that.

Doctor, I commend you, Please feel free to ask me questions, as I am a link to that which you have avoided in life,

Undoubtedly your new hope,

Om3ga

here is the email, forgot to paste it...enjoy!

deludedgod
Rational VIP!ScientistDeluded God
deludedgod's picture
User is offlineOffline
Love the Shawshank

Love the Shawshank reference.

"Physical reality” isn’t some arbitrary demarcation. It is defined in terms of what we can systematically investigate, directly or not, by means of our senses. It is preposterous to assert that the process of systematic scientific reasoning arbitrarily excludes “non-physical explanations” because the very notion of “non-physical explanation” is contradictory.

-Me

Books about atheism

darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
Remarkably kind response

Remarkably kind response given that the interview and the movie are THREE YEARS OLD.

The old coot had probably forgot about it.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.