Dearest in Christ [YOU RESPOND]

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Dearest in Christ [YOU RESPOND]

Sent to my email address, unreal, eh?  I get a lot of these, I've been waiting to post a good one....

Dearest in Christ.

My greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.I am Mrs Ester Solomon Daniel from Ghana I am married to Archdeacon.Solomon Daniel  whom untill his death served as an archdeacon in the St.John's archdeaconry in Ivory Coast for nine years before he died in the year 2005. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both born again Christian. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of ($1Million USdollars) one million United State of America dollars in a security company here in Abidjan capital of Cote d'Ivoire for safe keeping.

Presently, my Doctor confirmed to me that I have serious sickness which is cancer problem.The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Haven known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a church or individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in. I want a church that will use this fund for orphanages,helping the widows and the poor ones, propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that“Blessed is the hand that giveth.

I took this decision because I don’t have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I don’t want my husband’s efforts to be used by unbelievers. I don’t want a situation wheret his money will be used in an ungodly way. This is why I am taking this decision.  I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that“the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I will give you the details on your you will received the money.

I want you and your church to always pray for me because the lord is my shephard. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that Wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth.  Please always be prayerful all through your life.Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another church or individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. Hoping to receive your reply. 

Due to present condition of my health,I will advice you to respond as soon as possible so that I will forward to you the contact information of the security company and the details on how you will contact them and have the box that contains the money deliver to you through the security company diplomat.

Yours in Christ,

Remain blessed in the Lord.

Ester Daniel

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
That's awesome. You should

That's awesome. You should post that to one of the theist appeal sections and see if they buy it. I call shenannigans on whoever needs evidence that the letter is genuine!

Also, I'd like to use the money "in an ungodly way", if you catch my drift.

Saint Will: no gyration without funkstification.
fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence

FulltimeDefendent
Scientist
FulltimeDefendent's picture
User is offlineOffline
I got one of these on a

I got one of these on a forum totally unrelated to atheism or religion. It's a variation of a form letter. I received almost the exact same story, down to the Cote D'Ivoire pairt.

“It is true that in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. It is equally true that in the land of the blind, the two-eyed man is an enemy of the state, the people, and domestic tranquility… and necessarily so. Someone has to rearrange the furniture.”

The Doomed Soul
atheist
The Doomed Soul's picture
User is offlineOffline
hehehe... people scamming

hehehe... people scamming the church... oh the irony!

Aside from that, its such a poor phishing (yes phishing) scam

Btw, you know what a south african security company stands for right?

What Would Kharn Do?

Loc
Superfan
Loc's picture
User is offlineOffline
haha that's funny. I'm sure

haha that's funny. I'm sure the RRS would put it to good godly use..er.So ironic..

The Doomed Soul wrote:

Btw, you know what a south african security company stands for right?

what?

Psalm 14:1 "the fool hath said in his heart there is a God"-From a 1763 misprinted edition of the bible

dudeofthemoment wrote:
This is getting redudnant. My patience with the unteachable[atheists] is limited.

Argument from Sadism: Theist presents argument in a wall of text with no punctuation and wrong spelling. Atheist cannot read and is forced to concede.

Mazid the Raider
Rational VIP!Science Freak
Mazid the Raider's picture
User is offlineOffline
Wow, what a letter!

I'm impressed! that's even better than the "Your long lost relative died in an Egyptian plane crash! Send me bank info to collect your million$ inheritance."

"But still I am the Cat who walks by himself, and all places are alike to me!" ~Rudyard Kipling

Mazid the Raider says: I'd rather face the naked truth than to go "augh, dude, put some clothes on or something" and hand him some God robes, cause you and I know that the naked truth is pale, hairy, and has an outie
Entomophila says: Ew. AN outie

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Dear sir,DO YOU THINK

Dear sir,

DO YOU THINK ATHEISTS ARE STUPID? If we don't buy your sky daddy what makes you think we won't see through your pathetic scam.

Thank you for wasting the server space with your spam. May you sleep well at night knowing that you ARE A FUCKING IDIOT!

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

HisWillness
atheistRational VIP!
HisWillness's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:May you sleep

Brian37 wrote:
May you sleep well at night knowing that you ARE A FUCKING IDIOT!

Correction: bloodsucking, evil fucking idiot. Who would pick on people who are already gullible and vulnerable? I mean besides Scientologists.

Saint Will: no gyration without funkstification.
fabulae! nil satis firmi video quam ob rem accipere hunc mi expediat metum. - Terence