HIGH!

fattychunks
atheist
fattychunks's picture
User is offlineOffline
HIGH!

I havent been here in ages.

I've actually taken a ton of time to change a lot about myself, and I've lost 22 pounds in 3 weeks. A little fast I think, so I'm trying to eat more calories and keep hitting the gym hard.

I dont know how many would remember, but I use to invite mormons in all the time and a set of 4 stopped coming to my apartment, but a new set just showed up and I'm hoping they come back heh. It's fun because I know I effected at least 2 to sincerely question their beliefs.

Anyways... yea I suck, I havent been around and feel completely out of the loop.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Fatty,  It's so nice to see

Fatty,

It's so nice to see you back man.  I missed ya.  And you don't suck for being gone for a while.  There are plenty of people out there who leave for 6 months and then never come back because they are embarrassed about their absence... that's rather frustrating.  So... we're just glad to have you back.

- Sapient

Wonderist
atheist
Wonderist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Great to see you back,

Great to see you back, fattychunks! I'd be interested to hear what changes you've gone through. I'm currently in a process of self-change, myself. Mostly dealing with my own psychology, emotions, origins of behaviour patterns, etc. Are you still making videos?

Wonderist on Facebook — Support the idea of wonderism by 'liking' the Wonderism page — or join the open Wonderism group to take part in the discussion!

Gnu Atheism Facebook group — All gnu-friendly RRS members welcome (including Luminon!) — Try something gnu!

fattychunks
atheist
fattychunks's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote:Fatty, It's

Sapient wrote:

Fatty,

It's so nice to see you back man.  I missed ya.  And you don't suck for being gone for a while.  There are plenty of people out there who leave for 6 months and then never come back because they are embarrassed about their absence... that's rather frustrating.  So... we're just glad to have you back.

- Sapient

yea i've been watching kelly rip people some new ones, but never said anything cuz i've been so busy.

=P

quite a lady there, sapient

lol

i've really been just busy with the gym and... girls. trying to avoid them. they're trouble.

natural wrote:

Great to see you back, fattychunks! I'd be interested to hear what changes you've gone through. I'm currently in a process of self-change, myself. Mostly dealing with my own psychology, emotions, origins of behaviour patterns, etc. Are you still making videos?

hey!! yea i've had a lot of drama in my life with women. seriously lol. i've hated it. and loved it cuz i've made a lot of friends. i've found a LOT of positive in myself. with an ex trying to defame me, and another acting like a friend but than not... acting like a friend. it's been frustrating but i've made a lot of positives out of it.

and yes, lol, my videos though are not what most people would expect.

youtube.com/likeomgfat

it's a comedy channel. i dont deal with atheism anymore, i dont call myself an atheist at all. i put up some thought videos and my songs up on youtube.com/fattychunkspeak though.

i'm going to spend some time and get caught up here. i'm honored i've had 2 people that i remembered the most respond to me

=)

makes me happy.